Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Princess Daylight, Day for Short

My head pounded. My chest ached.My back killed. Every bone in my body was having spasms that ached.

I kept my eyes closed where ever I was. There was a dim light glowing beside me, that much I knew. I wanted to stare into it's glow and feel the warmth in my heart. The glow would calm me and help me remember what happened and why I felt so much pain.

I opened my heavy eyelids and even a small bit of light made my headache pound in between my ears faster and louder. I let out a small whimper and I suddenly heard a chair scratch against the floor beside me.

"Your awake. Thank goodness. I thought you were going to die"

That voice. I recognize it vaguely.

That soft voice, where have I heard it before.

I opened my eyes again, but much slower to get my eyes used to the light. After a few minutes of adjusting, my eyes cleared from the blurriness and I tilted my head to my side to see that the dim glowing light was that of a candle.

I looked beside it to see the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life sitting there. Her hair was a beautiful orange. Her eyes were big and soft. They were also orange and the bit eyeliner around her eyes made them pop out. She had a friendly face and her skin was as white as snow. She was so beautiful and I felt envious.

Her smile warmed my heart as she stared at me.

"You don't have to talk," Her voice spoke. "Just have some rest. You've been in here for about 4 days now. Just settle down"

She put her cool hand on my head and I immediately fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I felt better. My head only minorly pounded, my back barely hurt. My head was slightly stinging but all in all I felt better. I opened my eyes again without pain and glanced around the room.

It was daylight. The sun was prevented from coming through the window's by the blinds. The white blanket over top of me was so warm I could fall back asleep.

But where was I? What happened?

"Your awake. Oh goody. How are you feeling, human, are you well?" That soft voice spoke. I lifted my head up to look at the other side of the room which appeared to be some miniature hospital. She stood in the doorway, smiling. Her orange hair and eyes glowed in the small ray of sun.

She seemed to just float on air over to me and stared down. "My name is Daylight, or Day for short. I'm the Princess of the Tyme Family. I'm pleased to meet dear Conneticut's new servant, though I wish he would do things himself. He can be a bit lazy but really he's a great person" She says extended her hand in a big smile. I found my hand from underneath the blanket and shook her soft and cool hand.

"What's your name?" She asked. I stared up a bit blankly at her.

Name? Oh yeah my name!

"Ummm. Uhh. Clorori" I say to her. I don't know why i hesitated. It was almost as if I forgot.

"Clorori. Do you remember what happened last week?" She questioned.

Last week? What happened last week?
Lets see...
I remember being hungry... Conneticut suddenly attacked me... I was about to get thrown over a balcony... now I'm awake.

"Not really. I just remember being hungry and i think I was bugging Conneticut. My stomach growled and he told me to be quiet. I got really mad and I hit him over the head with a mirror. He suddenly attacked me and I almost got thrown over the balcony... then... you saved me?" I asked her.

"Well yes. I did, but it is not something you need to thank me for. It is not like I was going to just let him do that. He does have a bit of a problem" She spoke and sat down on the beside me.

I sat up against my pillows and held my head. I shouldn't have gotten up too fast. "Yeah. Anger problems" I state. I had to admit, I had a bit of an anger problem too.

"Well no not really. That is why I banned him from seeing you for the next few days. It is not an anger problem. It is his personality. He has like a split personality only worse."

"A split personality? What do you mean?" I ask confused. A split personality is where your like nice one second then your mean the next, like you turned into a whole other person.

"No. Not a split personality. That is not a good metaphor. Let's just say he reacts violently to violence. He reacts lovingly to love. He reacts angrily to anger. Basically whatever aura you are putting off, he'll react or feel it. Since you appear to have a short temper, I do not think it is wise for you to be his servant at all. He needs somebody who is calm." I could tell she was struggling to find a good way to explain it. She kept staring at the ground in deep thought. " That's why I was supposed to marry him 5 years ago, but I couldn't handle it. We are two totally different people. You see, I love humans and he uses them. I can not accept that"