Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Blood Addiction

Ciara wasn't there that night and Conneticut didn't talk about her. I wonder where she is? Did she leave? Did she move to another room? Even thinking about her didn't block out the thoughts of Conneticut having to kill his dad. I'd just say no. Surely if other people aren't thrown out of the family doesn't mean he will be.

I didn't know who to think about, Ciara or Conneticut. I have to admit that since I've gotten here I've been going a bit soft.

I sighed heavily. I'm still sleeping on the ground even though Ciara isn't here. Like I said before though, the ground is more comfortable so I guess I'll just ignore that thought.

My stomach rumbled loudly. It has probably been a day since I ate. Speaking of day, I wonder how she's doing. Is Cale still watching her? Maybe I could sneak out and visit her.

I sat up from the ground and reached for the lamp switch and flicked its dim glow on. I pulled the book out from underneath the pillow Conneticut gave me and stared at its blue cover. I was scanning through it before and a few words caught my eye like "Kill", and "Weapon". That's when I decided I wanted to see Day and ended up not.

Damn weak hearts. It annoys me. Am I forgetting that because of vampires my friends were dead? Does anyone have any idea how many family members and friends and other people were murdered in front of me by vampires? Yes, that's right, I escaped them. I just can't take how much death I've seen. Stupid vampires.

Still. Now that I consider it. Not all vampires are evil blood sucking leeches. For example ,Day. I've learned to trust her because she is so kind.

Conneticut, well...
He's OK. He can be mean but he can be nice. He can be annoying then he can be funny. He can be mad or calm. One thing he is, though, is lazy. Want to here my new routine I picked up. When He's awake I have to make his bed, then I have to clean the bathroom, and then clean his room if its a mess. Oh yeah, and put the laundry in the shoot. That's pretty much it. Sometimes I wonder why he doesn't kill me. It's not like I do a whole lot. What can my purpose for being here be? Do I even sere a purpose?

I put the book away and stood up. Just as I do I suddenly hear a women scream from somewhere. A really loud scream and out of instinct I run to my door. I soon hear something crash and break on the other side and I suddenly pause.

Did I want to go out there?

I heard feet running around and I decided to open the door. Once I open it a crack I can see a girl inside the room being chased by Conneticut. Conneticut had his blood lust eyes and he had the girl backed into a corner.

My heart suddenly started to pound. This situation seemed a bit too familiar.

"Just stay still and it won't hurt a bit." Conneticut suddenly growled at her as he advanced.

I opened the door fully and stared at the scene. I held my mouth open. Was he about to feed on her?

He turned to look at me. His eyes just burn with blood lust, but he seemed pretty sane. His fangs looked like they grew and poked out more from his lips and he let out cat growls at me and turned back to the girl.

The trembling girl with long brown hair, slid down the wall and sat on the ground and cowered. She squeezed her eyes shut as Conneticut walked near her. She kept trying to sink into the wall but soon discovered she couldn't move any farther.

My heart kept pounding on what to do. A part of me wanted to stop Conneticut but another part of me wanted to selfishly watch.

I took a little step out of the threshold of my room and clutched my hand to my heart. I could hear the poor innocent girl crying. Conneticut was right in front of her and looking down at her.

"Do not worry, little girl, it will be over and you can join your brother." Conneticut said smiling. his heart suddenly seemed all to evil. He kneeled down and forced the girl to look up at him. He grabbed her hands and forced her forward and he took a hand and yanked on her hair, tilting it back. I just couldn't watch, I couldn't stop him. I knew all to well, It'd be better if she died.

I squeezed my eyes shut and a shock went through my body as I heard her let out a scream in pain.

I know, it hurts the worst the first time.

I opened to look back at them. The girls head rested on his shoulder and and her eyes seemed to be fazed out, with each mouth full of blood taken the light in her eyes disappeared.

Her eyes soon closed and the hands that were clutching his arms fell to her side and I knew she was dead. The sick thing was that it was actually very interesting to witness, no matter how bad I felt.

A minute after she was dead, he finally stopped drinking her blood and dropped her. He stood up and wiped his mouth and turned to look at me. His eyes weren't as blood lusty but he still looked at me hungrily.

He licked his lips and stared at me. He seemed to be smiling. He walked towards me and my mind wanted to take a step back but my body wouldn't move. As soon as he got close enough he embraced me and dug his face into my neck. It was a mild night and the coolness coming from his body went through my clothes and the temperature then seemed perfect.

"I need to stop drinking your blood." He suddenly says and lifts his head up from my neck and looks at me in the eyes. "Its very hard for me to drink another's blood because I'm too addicted to yours."

He growled to himself and his head fell down to my neck again and he drove his fangs into my neck. It didn't hurt as much as it did the other times. It felt nice having my blood flow quicker and I closed my eyes and listened to the gulping sounds.