Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

010

A year had gone by. Fast. I still talked to Cam atleast once a month, I never got the guts to call Ben.

I was sitting at home when I got a text from Cam.

Cam: We're coming home today.

Bekah: When?

Cam: Well, we just landed. We're gonna be here the whole month of December. I better see you. We've been back plenty of times throughout the year and I never fucking saw you.

Bekah: How's everyone?

Cam: Ben and Reyna are still together, James is talking to a girl, I broke up with Kaelan as you already know, Sam wants to stay single.

Bekah: ... and Danny?

Cam: He started dating this girl yesterday... she lives here.

Bekah: ...oh

Cam: You know he'll always love you more. She's cracked out man. I don't like her. She's bad

Bekah: Yeah.

Cam: Well I gotta go. I'll call you in a few hours.

Danny's moved on. That's just fan-fucking-tastic. Stand Up and Scream, their latest album, was release sometime ago. Last year, actually. If You Can't Ride Two Horses was about me... it was kind of depressing.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Bekah?" Cam whispered.

"What?"

"Ben found out I've been talking to you. He's pissed. He's convinced that I know where you are, when I really don't. He wants to see you, now."

I groaned. "No."

"Dude come on. It's just the guys here right now. Ben hates the fact that he has to fucking see you're apartment with you not in it. He didn't wanna move out of it 'cause he feels like it's the last fucking thing he has of you."

"For five minutes, to the max. I do miss you guys."

Cam squealed. "See you in 10!" He hung up the phone.

"What?!" Fuck. I had to look good, like I wasn't miserable.

I quickly put on a pair a black jeggings and threw a grey dress over it, putting a cardigan over that. I put on my Vans, put on a light coat of makeup, and straightened my hair. I headed over to my old apartment, hating my life.

I knocked on the door very lightly.

Sam opened it. He had dyed his hair black. "BEN IT'S- ...not Reyna holy shit!" Sam tackled me in a hug. "Where the fuck have you been?! How are you?!"

I laughed. "Pretty good." Cam walked out next and smiled at me. He hasn't really changed much. He smiled at me and embraced me.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Danny's asleep, James is in the shower, and Ben is in his room." I nodded. I walked through my old living room, taking in the familiar atmosphere and abruptly opened Ben's door.

He stared at me, I think he was trying to process it was really me. He had grown his hair out, gotten more detail done on his chest tattoo, and he his hair was how it was natural, it was curly.

"Oh my fucking God." He stood up. He embraced me with the tightest hug. "I've missed you so fucking much. What no phone calls? You fucking talked to Cam but not your fucking brother? What the fuck happened, Bekah?"

"I'm sorry, Ben. That's really all there is to say." He sighed. He walked out in the living room with me and James was standing in the living room. He had cut his hair and took out his septum ring.

"Holy shit." He said when he saw me. "Whoa." He scratched the back of his head and awkwardly hugged me. "How are you? Where- I, I don't even know what to say."

I laughed. "Yeah... Where does Danny sleep?"

Cameron scoffed. "Where do you think?" He pointed to my room. I nodded and quietly opened the door, not wanting him to be awake.

Nothing had changed. It was practically the same room except for none of my stuff was in it. Danny only had boxers on and he wasn't under the covers. He had finished getting the color on his sleeve tattoo, and his hair was faded black and a lot messier. He also had a scruff going on, and he looked bold. His arms were huge.

He's changed, a lot.

Danny's POV
I woke up because I felt someone watching me, and I had another dream about Bekah. I sat up in the bed and yawned. When I looked up, I didn't believe my eyes, I thought I was still dreaming.

A small figure was standing in front of me. She had long dyed black hair, and a very familiar face.

"B-Bekah?"
♠ ♠ ♠
up to chapter 6 is new, i posted 6-10 all at once cause they have been written in the drafts for forever. so make sure you read. :) feedback is nice
love<3