Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

009

"You sure you want to do this?" Cam asked as he drove me to the airport at 5 in the morning.

"I can't stay here. Promise me you'll keep them in line, and PLEASE don't break up?"

He laughed. "We'll be fine."

I had 4 letters sitting in my lap, I was giving them to Cam to give to the guys.
They read:

Sam,
Please help keep James and Danny in line. Cam won't be able to do it on his own.
I love you.
Bekah

Ben,
I'm sorry, I can't stay. I'm leaving my apartment to you, I'm going to move out. I'll call you one day. I'm not going to be the reason your band falls apart. I'm sorry. I hope you and Reyna work out.
Love you so much.
Bekah

James,
I'm sorry that I left. I can't be with you, we're better off as just friends. I love you James. Please, all I ask is that you don't kill Danny. Don't get mad, you probably saw this coming but I slept with Danny while we were dating. 3 times. I'm sorry, those scratches that you found yesterday and the "burns" were from him. I'm sorry, I hope one day you'll forgive me, but I don't blame you if you don't. You deserve someone so much better than me, and I hope you find that.
I love you.
Bekah

Danny,
I don't know what to do about you, but it was best for me to leave. I still love you and I still wanna be with you, but I don't know if I can wait. I gotta move on. Please, don't start anything with James. I told him about us... I hope he doesn't try to kill you. Like you said, maybe one day, we can try it.
I love you, more than anything, Danny Worsnop. I always will.
Bekah
I'd still runaway with you, forever. And we'd escape from the world that always manages to keep us apart.
<3

"We're here." Cam got out of the car and grabbed my bags. I stood in front of the van. He dropped my bags and picked me up.

"I'm gonna miss you!"

"I'll keep in touch with you, just don't tell anybody."

He laughed. "Alright. I love you!"

"I love you too."

Danny's POV
I woke up with a piece of paper on my face.

Danny,
I don't know what to do about you, but it was best for me to leave. I still love you and I still wanna be with you, but I don't know if I can wait. I gotta move on. Please, don't start anything with James. I told him about us... I hope he doesn't try to kill you. Like you said, maybe one day, we can try it.
I love you, more than anything, Danny Worsnop. I always will
Bekah
I'd still runaway with you, forever. And we'd escape from the world that keeps us apart.
<3

What the fuck. I got up and checked all the bunks, everywhere. She was nowhere to be found. All her shit was gone. I called her phone, it went straight to voice mail.

"Fuck!" I walked outside and slammed the door.

She thought she could just fucking leave. That bitch.

2 weeks later
Everything was finally getting back to normal. James had took it pretty hard when she left, he wanted to kill me, but he had moved on and gotten over it. Ben was dissapointed. Sam was trying to show sympathy. Cam acted like... he knew something. It was weird.

I was sitting on the couch trying to write a damn song, and all I could think about was Bekah. So I wrote down what came to my mind.

So there's no you and me
And we can't live this way forever
You said you'd run away with me.
Then we'd escape from the ordinary.
Then we'd escape from the world that tied us down.
Then we'd escape from the ordinary.
Then we'd escape from the world that kept us apart.

I called her. No answer.
I called her again. No answer.

Bekah's POV
Finally, everything was on track again. I got a new apartment, it was about five minutes down the road from my old one. It was just another day waking up to missed calls and unread text messages. The usual.
The first day back was terrible. I had 7 missed calls from Sam, 12 from James, 26 from Danny, and 47 from Ben.

I opened up a new text message and typed in Cam.

Bekah: hows everything holding up?

Cam: danny's been moping. bad. james is trying to move on. ben doesnt even know what to do, he feels bad.

Bekah: :/ when are you guys coming back?

Cam: i don't know, it'll be awhile. we're going straight from the last city to cali to finish recording our new album. then we'll be back. are you gonna come around?

Bekah: i havent decided yet.

Cam: you broke dannys heart.

Bekah: what do you mean?

Cam: i mean he's either drunk or depressed. and when i say drunk, he gets hammered. he brings back whores, but you know it's to fill the spot.

Bekah: yeah. :/

Cam: come backkkkkk.

Bekah: i can't.

Cam: alright. :( well danny is calling me so ill talk to you later.

Bekah: bye. :)

I snapped my phone shut, and then I got a new text message.

Danny:
So there's no you and me
And we can't live this way forever
You said you'd run away with me.
Then we'd escape from the ordinary.
Then we'd escape from the world that tied us down.
Then we'd escape from the world that kept us apart.
-look for this song on our new CD. it's about you.
♠ ♠ ♠
up to chapter 6 is new, i posted all of them at once. make sure you read them.<3