Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

013

It was the 21st of December and I needed to go Christmas shopping. I slowly crawled out of bed and tried to find some clothes. I wrote a quick note to James saying I would be back and left.

I had gotten up at 9am so nobody would be awake, but Ben was. Of course. So he tagged along.

"Where to?" Ben looked over at me and asked as he cranked up the car.

"The mall."

---

After 3 hours of shopping because Ben wanted to go into every fucking store, I was finally done. It also took me 30 minutes to get him to leave me alone so I could get his present as well. He was such a fucking child.

I had gotten Ben a nice oversized beanie. I got Cam a pair of glass plugs. I got Sam this coffee set thing, he loves his coffee. I got Danny a big bottle of Jack Daniels, I didn't know what to get him. I got James 2 pairs of plugs, and a very nice jacket. I think I did well for my budget.

I was sitting with my legs folded on the bed facing the wall wrapping James' present when he walked in.

"Hey babe-"

"NO! Don't move!" I screamed with a piece of tape on my lip. I finished wrapping it and sighed. "Okay. Come here."

"Having fun?" He picked a piece of tape off and stuck it to my forehead.

I peeled it off. "I'm done now."

"Can you straighten my hair?"

"You don't even have that much hair to straighten, baby." I pulled at the ends of his hair.

He stuck his lip out. "Pwease." He begged.

I went into the bathroom, changed into more comfortable clothes and grabbed the straightener. I sat down on the edge of the mattress and motioned James to sit in front of me. He sat between my legs as I brushed his hair with a comb.

When I was almost finished straightening his hair, he kept poking my inner thigh.

"Stop!" I squealed. He pushed past my shorts and fingered me. "James," I groaned. "Do you have to do that while I have a hot object in my hand?"

"Yep." He put 2 fingers in as I cut the straightener off and laid back on the bed.

Someone knocked on the doors. "Bekah," it was Danny. I moaned "What" and there was a pause.

"Ben brought you cigarettes."

"Okay." I groaned and pushed James off of me. I started to walk out of the room.

"Ahem." He pointed at his pants.

"Um, I didn't ask you to shove your fingers up my vagina."

"Yeah, but it was nice of me! You could atleast suck my dick."

"No, I'm okay. But thanks for that baby."

"Can I atleast have a kiss?"

I walked over to him and straddled his hips. He fell back on the bed and grabbed my hips.

I quickly pecked his lips and got up. He intertwined our fingers so I couldn't get up. He brought his lips to mine for a rough kiss. I giggled and finally got off the bed. When I got up he slapped my ass.

"That actually hurts." I pouted.

"I don't care, I like it." He smirked. He gave me one last peck before we walked out of the room.

Around 10pm, people started showing up. I guess it was time to party. I grabbed a bottle of Jaeger and avoided Danny, we do not act well together when drunk together.

Please help me.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I slurred to him, it was around 3 in the morning. Wasted.

"She wanted to go hang out with some other friends." He shrugged. "I don't care. Isn't that your fourth bottle of Jaeger?"

"3 and a half... I split the second bottle with Sam."

"Do you still love me Bekah?"

"I don't know."

"You know there's always going to be something between us. We can't just be friends. It's never worked out, every boyfriend you've had you've cheated on... with me."

"I love James."

"You also love me. Just like I love you."

I didn't say anything.

"He can't fuck you like I can. How many times have you had to force yourself from not screaming my name with him?"

"Danny-"

"That's what I thought." He smirked, taking another swig from his beer. "You still want me."

"Not anymore."

"Don't lie to yourself, baby. You're always going to come back to me. That's just how it works. I'm tattooed between your legs. Who have you thought about this past year?"

"Danny, the fucking reason I'm with James because I love him, and I know he'd never hurt me like you have. All those times you hurt me, James was always there for me. He's never left me for other girls, it's only me to him. I'm the only girl that matters. You just like to fuck with people emotions, and I'm sick of it. It makes me mentally break down. I have so many fucking issues because of you, because of all this shit I've gone through. I trust nobody, I still fear someday I'm going to find out everything me and James were was a lie. Because of YOU."

He looked down. "Have a good fucking life with James." He spat and walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
happy thanksgiving errbody :)