Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

018

This wasn't going to be that hard for me. I could do this perfectly fine.

Danny on the other hand, I'm not so sure about.

"Do you think you can do it?" I asked as I drove out of the parking lot.

"If it's gonna help us, it's worth trying."

"That's the spirit."

"Do you remember when you said you'd runaway with me?"

"Yes."

"Would you still do it?"

"Yes."

He smiled and put his hand on my leg.

When we got home, Sam and Ben were sitting on the couch.

"How did it go?" Ben asked.

"Good." I replied.

"I got depressing news though." Danny stuck his lip out.

"What happened?" Sam asked.

"No sex. For a whole fucking week, man." Danny pouted.

"Ew." Ben scrunched his nose up.

"You'll live." I patted his back and peeked into James room. He was laying down messing with his phone.

"I love you!" I scream-whispered to him.

"I love you, too!" I smiled and went into Danny's room and laid down.

About 30 minutes later, Danny came in and sat down.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight. With me."

"Danny Worsnop, are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yes. I am. For the first time."

"Of course I would."

He grinned. "We'll leave around 7."

For tonight, I dressed in a grey dress with black heels. I straightened my hair and put on some blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and other non-important shit.

Danny was dressed in a pair of black pants and a nice long sleeve black dress shirt. With black boots, of course.

"Well, Mr. Worsnop, you clean up nice. And you shaved. For the first time in forever." I giggled.

"I could say the same for you, Miss Bruce." He grabbed my hand and we walked out to the car.

The whole ride there, our hands were intertwined on his thigh.

Danny took me to a very nice restaurant that had valets.

We talked throughout the evening.

We were finishing up with dessert. "I'm so sorry for all the shit I've put you through over the years, Bekah." He looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"You're not the only one at fault. We just need to start over, forget about everything in the past. Fuck it."

"That's why I fucking love you." He laughed. "You believe in me when nobody else does."

"Always have, always will."

"I would say let's go get high or something, but that would probably end in us fucking."

I laughed. "Yeah, let's just hold off on that for awhile."

Danny tipped the waiter and paid the bill, and then we left.

When we got home, Danny stood in front of the door and grabbed my face.

"I think I can actually kiss you without having to bend down and breaking my fucking back. I like those heels." He laughed.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me you asshole." He kissed me very gently. And then some tongue, of course. I giggled and opened the door. Cam was passed out on the couch with his mouth hanging open and a controller in his hands. I rolled my eyes and proceeded into a room I would now like to call mine and Danny's room, I moved back in. Didn't take long, eh.

"I'm going to shower. And no, don't ask me if you can come." Danny pouted and plopped on the bed.

"Love you." I smiled before shutting the bathroom door and locking it.

I got out of the shower and wrapped my hair up in a towel. I slid on a pair of boy shorts and a big shirt. I got on the bed and sat beside Danny and he pulled the towel off my head. My hair was everywhere.

"Bekah has kinky hair." He roughly put his hand on top of my head and shook my hair.

"Don't make fun. You have bed hair."

He got serious. "Shut up."

I laughed. I snuggled up to him and he played with my hair.

And we did not fuck. That's a first.