Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

025

I was so pissed off at Danny Worsnop, I wanted to fucking stab a pencil through his eye.

So I did what I always did when I was mad at him, I called James.

I got under the covers on the couch and called him. Within 10 minutes of me calling him, he walked in.

"What's up?" He asked.

I told him what I had told Danny, and how Danny had reacted.

"Wait, what? So, you're for sure you're pregnant?"

"I took 9 tests, James. They all said the same thing."

"And it could be mine?"

I nodded.

"Well... I'll be here if you need me... I'm not just going to abandon you... unlike that asshole."

"I'm getting an abortion."

"What! You can't! That's my kid you're killing!" He screamed at me.

"I never wanted kids, nor will I ever. This kid will be screwed to all ends, and I'm not fit to be a parent. Plus, it might not even be yours! It could be Danny's, who obviously doesn't give a shit what I do with it!"

"Do you want me to bring Ben into this?"

I groaned. I would never ever go against anything my brother said, I've learned that the hard way. He has always been there for me no matter what, and if he said he doesn't want me to have one, then I know I won't.

"That's what I fucking thought. Now pack your shit, we're going back to the apartment. Something could happen."

"Oh what, I go into labor being one month pregnant!? You're being psychotic!"

"I don't give a shit. Pack your stuff."

I groaned. "We're dropping Crash off at Kaelan's, he doesn't need to see me and Danny fight, which I know will happen."

The car ride was silent, and when we pulled into the apartment complex, the car wasn't even stopped for 2 seconds before I jumped out of it.

I stomped up the stairs and opened the door. Danny was passed out on the couch while the rest of the boys were watching some movie on the TV. I gave them all a hug before proceeding into Ben's room and kicking off my shoes and climbing into the bed.

James' POV
"Dude, what the fuck did you do to her?" Sam asked me.

"She's pregnant."

Ben choked on his drink. "What?! I'm not ready to be an uncle yet! WHO IS SHE PREGNANT BY?"

"Either me or that guy." I pointed to Danny, who was snoring on the sofa.

"Wait, you fucked her after she had broken up with Danny? You ass!" Cam laughed.

I shrugged. "She wanted an abortion."

Ben shook his head. "She better fucking not."

Danny started stirring on the couch.

"James, you might not wanna be here when he wakes up." Cameron told me.

"Why the hell not? This is my house as much as it is his."

"Bekah is probably stressed the fuck out to all ends and the last thing she needs is you two fighting right now... again."

I sighed and went to my room.

Bekah's POV
I woke up around 6 in the morning in Ben's bed when I had a sudden feeling of nausea. I ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach in the toilet, then got up and brushed my teeth.

I walked into the kitchen to get me something to drink and Danny was playing the XBOX.

"Where's Crash?" He asked me.

"Kaelan's."

"So you're really pregnant, huh?"

I nodded.

"So are you getting an abortion? Because if that's what you wanna do, I'm all for it."

"They won't let me."

"Who's they?"

"Ben and James."

"That's right, you have to consider James, because you fucked him, right after you broke up with me." He spat.

"You fucking cheated on me! If you would have never fucked your ex-whore this would have never happened."

"Well maybe if you were on the pill for once and not just spreading your legs around with no protection, you wouldn't be prone to getting pregnant."

"You told me you didn't fucking like it when I was on the pill. You fucking kept throwing them away because you said it fucked me up. You said you could never touch my boobs because they were always sore, or I was always in a bitchy mood. And you had gotten to where you NEVER used condom. We were having sex with NO protection."

"I pulled out sometimes."

"Most of the time you forgot and said not to worry about it."

He looked down.

"Exactly. But don't worry about a damn thing Danny, you never do."
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah so...

there is going to be a sequel to this.

comments are dandy :)