Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

003

I woke feeling my hip numb because of the death grip on it. I had the worst fucking hangover, I don't remember last night, ESPECIALLY me and Danny making up.

I didn't have any hickies, so I don't think we fucked. What a relief.

I groaned and tried to get out of bed, but all I did was fall back and wake Danny up.

He quickly picked his head up with his eyes barely open, and then seeing nothing wrong, he plopped his head back on the bed.

"Danny."

Nothing.

"Danny, get up."

He groaned and rolled over on me.

"Well, atleast let me get up." He shook his head.

I finally pushed him off the bed and he fell on the floor.

"Stupid bitch," He muttered.

I went in the living room and James was passed out on the floor, obviously rolling there from the couch. He was wrapped up in a sheet snoring.

I liked James. He was the best. But Danny...

Danny got the best of me. He always does, that asshole.

I bent down beside James and laid down, staring at him. He was cute when he slept, his mouth hung open. I poked his nose and he twitched. I giggled. He opened one eye very groggily and smirked.

"Do you have to do that? Trying to sleep here."

"Gimme some covers," I whined.

"You mean, let you in my sheets?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and climbed in.

Our legs were all tangled up, I had my head on his chest, his arms were wrapped tightly around me, I was fucking warm.

Danny walked out of my room and slammed the door.

"Get up." He said sternly. "You woke me up, you gotta get up to." He dragged me away from James and swung me over his shoulder.

"Danny!"

He smirked. "Scream it, baby." I slapped his back and he threw me on the bed, straddling my hips and holding my wrists above my head.

He bent down to get closer to me. "I'm sorry about the past few days." He kissed my collar bone gently and then looked back up at me.

I laughed. "I think it's established that I'm not mad at you anymore."

"Oh, really? Would you be mad if I did this?" His hands moved to my sides.

"No, Danny-" He started tickling the shit out of me. "STOP STOP STOP!" He just pinned me down more and tickled me.

"DANNY, STOP RAPING MY SISTER!" Ben screamed.

"YOU CAN'T RAPE THE WILLING BEN!"

"EW!"

When he finally stopped, I bit my lip, messing with him.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm really turned on right now." He grinned at me.

"Really?" I nodded. I got up to where I was straddling him and his hands gripped my hips. I started grinding my hips into his and he moaned.

"Bekah,"

I leaned down and sucked on his neck, and that's when I knew I had done what my intentions were. He was excited.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear. "Never mind." I climbed off of him and skipped out of the room.

"FUCKING TEASE!" Was all I heard.

After 20 minutes, Danny finally came in the living room with a wet head.

"Thanks for making me have to take a cold shower, bitch."

I smirked. "You're welcome."

"Guys! Guys!" Sam yelled. "Our tour manager just called, he got us booked with Miss May I and Bring Me the Horizon and we're doing a US tour! We're leaving in 2 days!"

Everyone squealed in excitement. "And Bekah, Bring Me the Horizon needs a merch girl, you up for it!?"

"Fuck yes!"

James POV
I wanted Bekah. But I could never have her, she was Danny's property. Well atleast that's what Danny told us. He sat down with me and Cam and Sam, and told us we couldn't touch Bekah, she was his meat. If only she knew how he talked about her.

But I'm really at the point where I don't give a fuck. I'm in love with her. And I don't think I can take seeing her and Danny all over each other for 3 fucking months.

I was sitting on the porch when she walked outside and lit a cigarette up.

"Are you okay with me going on tour with you guys?" She folded her legs in her shorts, she had some fucking hot legs. They were kinda short, but it was a turn on. She was only 5 foot anyway, everybody towers over her.

"Of course. It's just-"

"What?"

"I-"

"Bekah." Danny swung the door open, ruining it, once again.

"What?"

"Come pack. We're leaving in only a few days. And you need to call up your boss at the bar." She nodded and walked inside.

What a fucking cunt, he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments, please. :)