Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

005

Everything was so awkward the next day. The other bands wouldn't be here until tomorrow, so everybody just chilled today.

Danny didn't come over to hang out with all of us. It was now 8pm the next day and Sam said he was still sleeping from the night before.

"Oh my God, someone please go wake him up." I yelled. "How can you just leave him like that, Sam?"

"He told me to get the fuck out!"

"It obviously means stay."

Sam sighed.

I didn't know what to do about James. I was stuck right in the middle of him and Danny.

It was obvious Danny didn't want me anymore, and he wasn't good for me.

James was the sweetest guy. Why did Danny always have to win me over?

Me and Danny go way back. Way before I met James. Him and Ben lived together before the band got really big. Me and him were like peanut butter and jelly. I was 16 and he was 17. He was the first guy I ever had sex with.

I loved Danny. So fucking much. And this really killed me.

"Bekah, go wake him up." Cam said, "You're probably the only one he wants to see right now."

I scoffed. "I really don't feel like getting anything thrown at me right now."

"Bekah." Ben looked at me. "You need to go talk to him. I wouldn't say that if I thought he was going to hurt you."

I sighed.

It took me 20 minutes to actually open the door to Danny's hotel room.

I walked in. He was laying on his stomach facing the wall and he had a bottle of Jaeger tilted over the nightstand, and you could see that the last drop had spilled on the floor.

"What!" He yelled. He wasn't asleep, that's for sure.

"Danny."

He didn't say anything. He sat up and looked at me. "What."

I sat on the bed beside his bed.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what to do about you."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Last night was out of control."

"Damn straight. Especially the part where you were shoving your tongue down my best friend's throat."

"Danny, you said we weren't together. You fuck other girls all the time. But I can't even kiss James, who's like my best friend?"

He looked down. "That's different."

"No, it's actually even worse. What if I brought home a different guy every night and then afterwards laid in the bed with you?"

He cringed.

"You do that to me all the time. I go through so much shit for you, and you don't even care." I was crying at this point.

"I don't know what to do, Bekah!" He jumped up and ran his hand through his hair. "I don't know what I want!"

"I'm not gonna wait for you anymore, Danny. I've been waiting three years for you, and I'm done."

He looked at me. "What?"

"You heard me."

"Wait, Bekah I'm-" He grabbed my hand but I shook it away. I slammed the door and walked off.

When I walked back in the hotel room, James was the only one there and he was watching TV.

"You alright?" He clicked the TV off.

I needed to get Danny off my mind. I felt so bad for what I was about to do.

I got on the bed James was on and I straddled his hips.

He grinned and looked up at me. "What are you doing?"

I didn't say anything. Our clothes came off, he flipped us over and he slammed into me.

It was rough. A little too rough. He fucking passed out afterwards and I felt so sore. The raw feeling in between my legs was taking over me and I had a bite mark on my right boob and on the back of my neck, a hand mark on my ass, bruises all on my thighs and hips, and hickies all over.

Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be awesome. :)