Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

007

I felt pretty disgusted with myself that I loved my my boyfriend's best friend. Plus that I was cheating on James with Danny.

I had no self control when it came down to it.
.

I was laying in the bunk with Danny. The bunks were small, so we were practically smushed. James was out with the rest of the band.

I was drawing circles around his bellybutton and he was rubbing my side.

"Do you love James?"

"Yes."

"More than you love me?"

I sighed. "You know that I don't. I never will. But you told me to stay with him 'cause you don't wanna be with me."

He sighed. "That's not true, and you know it. Right now, I'm not good for you, I told you that."

"How do you know you're not good for me, Danny?"

"Why do you think I didn't ask you to start dating me 3 years ago? I know how I am, Bekah. I'm a fucking mess right now, I don't wanna be in a relationship that I know I'll fuck up, expecially with someone that I love more than anything. I don't wanna hurt you."

I sighed. "Let's go somewhere." I grinned at him.

"Where?"

I smiled. "The beach."

"Wait, James where are you?" I asked him over the phone.

"Sam met this girl he likes so we're just hanging out with her. You wanna come?"

"Oh no, I was just wondering what time you were gonna be back."

"By the way it's looking, a few hours, at the least. I'm sorry babe."

"It's all good."

"I love you."

I paused. "Love you too." I hung up the phone quickly and began putting a bathing suit under one of Danny's hoodies.

"We got atleast two hours."

He grinned. "Perfect."

We walked down the boardwalk hand in hand. We looked adorable together.

It was around midnight, so no one was at the beach right now. I had put a bottle of Jack in the hoodie, and Danny reached for it. I pulled off his hoodie and put my feet in the ocean. I was wearing a neon blue bathing suit. Danny was wearing black trunks. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and pulled me close as we watched the waves crash together.

"Don't you wish we could spend everyday like this?" He asked.

"It would be perfect."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him deeper in the water.

"Noooo," He whined.

"Yeeeessss." I pulled and I slid in the sand. I fell back and he grabbed me.

"I'm gonna drop you." Danny grinned at me. He was above me and the only thing keeping me from being in the water.

"No!"

He slid my arm out of his grip and put his hand on my lower back. I squealed a little.

"Danny!" He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing him.

"You know, me holding you while you're wet, and you're barely wearing any clothes, is really turning me on."

"Really?"

He nodded. He started walking backwards and he fell back on the sand, me straddling his hips.

"You went and got your shot updated so I don't have to use a condom, right?"

I nodded.

It's pretty obvious what happened.

"Danny," I moaned as I finished. I collapsed on him and laid my head on his shoulder.

He put another scratch down my back as he finished up as well. I got off of him panting. He smirked at me. We put our clothes back on and laid on the blanket we had brought.

"Bekah, get on me."

"I'm too tired for that again-"

"No, I'm fucking freezing."

"Oh." I laid down on his with my my legs on each side of him, he pushed his hand under his hoodie and rubbed my back.

That's how we drifted off to sleep.

5am
I woke up on Danny, and I rolled off, remembering that we didn't go home that night.

"Fuck! Danny, wake the fuck up! We gotta go!"

He lifted his head up. "What?"

"We didn't go home last night! Get up!"

"Oh shit!" He got up and stuffed the bottled of Jack and the blanket in his hoodie I was wearing.

We RAN home. We had to stop to stop multiple times cause we're not in shape, of course.

Before we got inside. I took the hoodie off and gave it to him. He got into his bunk quickly.

I quietly went into the back lounge, putting on some clothes. I went to the front of the bus laying on the couch, hoping in 5 hours I wasn't getting cussed out.