Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

008

"Bekah. Bekah. BEKAH." I abruptly lifted my head up to find Cam sitting on the couch of the couch I was laying on. "Oh good, you're awake."

I glared at him. "What do you want?"

"Where were you last night?"

"I, um, went and visited my friend who lives down here." What a horrible fucking lie. I knew he didn't believe me.

"You're cheating on James with Danny, aren't you?"

I sighed. "Look, I'm trying to figure everything out right now okay? So please don't say anything. I have to do it." I whispered. "How did you find out?"

"Well, I was awake when you got home. Thank God nobody else was. You and Danny came in at the same time, and you have fresh hickies all over your neck, and probably other markings you're gonna have to hide from James. I covered for you last night, big time."

"How?"

"James was pissed that both of you were gone. I told him you called me and said you couldn't get a hold of him, and you went and hung out with someone you haven't seen in a while. And you didn't know where Danny had went, he had been gone all night."

I sighed in relief. "Thank you so much, Cam, I fucking love you."

"I know."

I kissed his cheek. "I just to have everything figured out, I'm gonna tell James. Just not right now."

Cam sighed. "Alright."

I told him thanks again and he got up and went back to his bunk.

3pm
Thank God we had a day off today. I needed to fucking shower. I felt gross.

I took a shower, and stayed in the bathroom to dry off and change.

"Let me in, I need to brush my teeth," James knocked on the door.

"Alright." I opened the door. He leaned down and kissed me, he had just woken up and started to brush his teeth. I pulled on a thong under my towel and then dropped it.

"What's this?" James said trailing a line on my back with his index finger.

"What's what?" Shit. I fucking forgot that I probably had scratches all down my back.

"These scratches. Did I do that?"

"Um, yeah..."

"It's still there from the night before last?" He continued to trace the scratches on my back.

"Yeah..." He lifted up the back of my hair, seeing the only thing that was actually from him...

"The bite's still there. Are these from your straightener...?" He touched my hickies.

I pretended that it hurt like a burn. "Mhm..."

"Oh. Damn." He pressed his thumbs into my lower back and bent down to put his chin on my shoulder. "I love you," he whispered into my ear.

I felt like I was sluttier than the sluttiest slut in the whole fucking world.

It's not a good feeling.

When I walked in the living room, everybody was chilling in the living room, even Danny. He was even sitting beside James, trying to be friendly.

Awwww.

James pulled me down on him, and I saw Danny shift a little.

"Are we going to fucking party tonight?!" Ben screamed.

"Nah, I have a girl, thank you." James squeezed me, and Danny scoffed, causing attention.

"Who wants food, I'm hungry!" Cam yelled.

"You got something to say?" James started.

"James-"

"I'm asking Danny. Do you?"

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it."

I gulped. I got up and pulled James off the couch, and Danny got up as well.

"Tell me then, pussy!"

Danny pushed James, and I stepped in the middle. James tried to push past me, Sam and Ben got a hold of Danny, and me and Cam got James.

"Oh my God, calm the fuck down!" I screamed. I pushed James to the back of the bus.

One thing you should know about James, he has a very short temper. You know the guy who blows up constantly? Yeah, well James is worse.

"What the fuck James?! There was no fucking need for that."

"Did you fucking see Danny?! He fucking thinks he can get whatever he wants, he thinks he can have you, and he can't."

"Then don't fucking worry about him, James!" I grabbed his hand. "I don't know if I can do this, it's just-"

"Wait, Bekah I'm sorry. I love you. It's just I know you and Danny have quite the past, and it's very intimidating."

"You're just gonna have to let it go." I sighed.

"How can I let it go when I know you haven't? I'm not stupid, Bekah. I know you love him. Maybe even more than you love me."

"James, I'm always gonna love him! You can't change that!"

"Well then maybe we shouldn't be together." He stated.

I scoffed, with tears in my eyes. "Maybe we shouldn't." I went to our bunk, and pulled out everything that was mine in it, and stuck it in my bag. I went back to the living room and curled up beside Danny.

When James walked back to the living room, he slammed his glass cup on the ground.

That's when I knew what I needed to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
everything up to chapter 5 or 6 is new, so make sure you read them.
love
<3