Status: whole new story in the same style. i hope you like it, though ;)

When I'm With You

Bedtime Stories

I woke up the next morning when my alarm clock went off with a massive headache. Even though I had only had about two or so drinks, no matter how much I drank, it always had double the effect because of how thin I was. I shuddered underneath the covers as a coldness shot through my body. I reached over to my alarm clock and shut it off before rubbing my eyes. It was then that I heard a distant moaning that confused me. In an instant, I was wide awake and looking around my room suspiciously. I slipped out from the covers and when I felt something squishy underneath my feet.

I slowly retracted my foot when I saw Ian lying on the floor with his jacket folded underneath his head. My eyes widened in shock, completely forgetting that he was over last night and didn't have anyway to get home since I had brought him here in my car. He stretched out on the floor, hearing a few bones cracking. He opened his eyes and blinked a few times when he looked up at me. A small smile crossed his face. Embarrassed about my appearance, I hid myself underneath the blankets. His pleasant laugh filled the room as I hid.

"Good morning, sunshine. The earth says hello," Ian said as I moaned underneath the blankets. "And I bet you don't look half as bad as I do. At least you had a bed to sleep in."

"Shut up," I said rudely. "I'm not used to having guys hanging around my house and sleeping on the floor."

There was a second of silence before the covers were suddenly pulled off my body. I curled up into a little ball, hating the fact that it was absolutely freezing outside of the blankets. I groaned as Ian pulled at me to get out of the bed. I hated waking up this early in the morning, especially after I had a few drinks the previous night.

"I'll make you breakfast," Ian said while he attempted to get me out of the bed. "There is no way you could refuse an offer like that."

"There are a lot of things that I could refuse," I said as he pulled me out of the bed and letting me fall to the ground. "Like you trying to get me out of bed!"

Ian laughs as he helps me to my feet. I wrap my arms around my body to try and protect myself against the coldness of the morning. I glance down to my clock to see that it was four o'clock in the morning. I sigh, walking around the room aimlessly in attempt to find a jumper. When I turned around, I see Ian standing behind me holding out my jumper. I roll my eyes and take the jumper from him.

"Thought you could use some help," he said as I shuffled out of the room.

"Thanks for nothing," I said, letting out a huff as I turned on the heater as I moved to the kitchen.

"Unless you have any evidence that can prove me wrong," Ian said as he searched the fridge. "I think that you're the one that has been doing nothing." I grunted as I turned on the kettle. "Don't you have anything nice in your fridge?"

I glance into the fridge, finding it almost empty since since Ian had eaten everything the night before. I said, "May I remind you that only one person lives in this house and that person doesn't each much."

"You know that's going to change, right?" Ian said as he found some bacon and eggs.

"I do now," I said, making some tea for both Ian and I.

"Why do you wake up at such a ridiculous hour of the morning?" Ian said as attempted to make breakfast work.

"I have to be ready for when you lot turn up," I replied, adding a few spoons of sugar to my tea before sipping at it. "Sugar?"

"No thanks," Ian said as he took out the frying pan and throwing some oil into it before adding the bacon. "You mind doing the toast?"

"You guys get it so easy," I said, taking out some of the bread and putting it into the toaster.

"That's why we get payed the big bucks," Ian said, which made me pause.

"For waking up at six instead of four?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "Thirty grand an episode doesn't sound bad for waking up a few hours after the rest of us do."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," Ian said, trying to reach out to me but I waved him away.

"Your bacon's burning."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We arrived at the set around five thirty after I spent a little while in front of the mirror, doing my make-up while Ian teased me. I pulled into a parking space and groaned at the fact that my car hardly provided any warmth. I went to get out of the car when Ian took hold of my arm and drew me back into the car.

His gaze wasn't on me but on two people walking across the car park. I instantly recognised them as Nina and Paul. Although Paul's expression was sympathetic, Nina's was harsh and constrained. Her eyes flickered to Ian and as they passed. I didn't know what was going on between them but I took a wild guess, thinking it was because Ian was associating himself with me and not her.

I pulled myself away from Ian and left the car. Nina and Paul stopped as I walked passed them in confidence. I felt their eyes following me as I walked to the hair and make up trailer. I rolled my eyes when I saw Ian leaning against the door with his arms across his chest. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and looked up at him.

"Get lost?" Ian said lazily.

"Why are you scared of them?" I said.

"I don't understand."

""You and Nina looked at each other like you about to tear each other's throats out," I said worriedly.

"Things didn't end too well last night," Ian said, taking a breath. "I was trying to defend you but she doesn't think it's my place to protect you. I don't think you would've liked being around her."

"I don't know," I said, walking up the stairs and pushing passed him. Refusing to let me pass, Ian just laughed. "Do you mind?" Ian remained silent and just smiled. "Ughh, your so annoying."

I eventually managed to push past him and stumble into the room with Amy and Hannah looking up at me as I do so. Eamon, who was standing by the coat rack, managed to catch me in time. I glared at Hannah as she laughed at my misfortune. I put my things by the mirror as Amy turns to the iPod player and turns it on. Hannah's laughs calm as she begins to spin around in her chair while Eamon lounged upon the couch.

"So I heard you went out last night," Hannah said.

"Word travels fast," I said, unpacking some of my things.

"Got anything to report?" Hannah said as Ian walked into the trailer.

Hannah looked between Ian and I while Eamon quickly got the wrong impression of what happened. Ian silently walks across the room to sit in the seat beside me. I quickly begin my work upon his hair and make-up so I could forget about the judging eyes of my new found friends.

There was a small smile upon Ian's face as I applied some basic make-up. I ignored the reaction as I finished my work upon his eyes and going to work upon his lips. I felt him kiss them but if I hadn't been sensitive to his touch, I would have missed it. I narrowed my eyes at him as I pulled away.

I look up to Amy and motion her over to finish Ian off. I moved away from him and sat down upon the coach beside Eamon. He nudges me as I sit down. I glance to him, saying, "What?"

"His wearing the same thing as last night," Eamon said softly.

"So?" I questioned just as quietly.

"Crinkled, too," Eamon whispered playfully.

"So?"

"I have every right to suspect something," Eamon whispered with a smile.

I hit him playful as we both began to laugh. I shake my head as Ian stands from his seat looking more like Damon then ever. He glances to me in a Damon like way, making me blush. Ian laughs as he leaves the trailer and shutting the door behind him.

The instant he leaves, Hannah shouts, "You so slept with him last night!"