Status: active

Quad Love

leaving and late night arrival

After an intense thirty or so hours of labor i had my beautiful twins, with no drugs might i add because the nurse was so incompetent a pig could do the job better... Anyway i'm holding Scarlet on my left,and benjamin on my right;there so beautiful.A knock on the door draws my attention up,"hey..." I smile "hey, ben is on the right and scar is on the left."He takes scar and i fix ben in my arms,"they take after you..." I laugh kissing the sleeping baby's head, "oh ryan there perfect. Ten little toes on each foot and ten fingers on each hand," he places scar in her little box thing and i pass him ben;his face just lights up.

"Tori this is wonderful, i never thought in a million years i'd have kids... Let alone twins," he puts the baby in his bin and leans over hugging me tight."I have to go..." my heart stops "what? Y-your lea-leaving?" He sighs kissing my forehead,"i have to help billie and jade... she just called my cell screaming her mom found them," I nod biting the inside of my cheek to keep from crying."You need to know i love you okay? I promise when i can get back to you i will marry you and those kids will be my life;you three are my life."

The tenderness in his voice and the love i feel in the last kiss before he leaves hurts the most,i curl up and just squeeze my eyes shut trying to pretend it's all okay;but that ends when i hear the soft crying from ben. Getting up i pick him up into my arms,"my poor baby i know.. i'm gonna miss them all too you won't even get to see your auntie..." Heaving a sigh i sit onto the bed and lower him just enough to look at him."You know me and daddy look similar... But you have his nose, his eyebrow arch."

Then scarlet starts so i place ben down and retrieve her,"and you look like mommy... But your gonna be a daddies girl, i can just see it." As i sit picking them both up i just hope that they will all be okay.....

Months later*

I watch them swing first benjamin then scarlet, there gummy grins make me laugh;how i wish they could meet them."Mamma's little darlings have stolen her heart,nobody here will make us part. Mamma's little darlings need there dad they don't know him and it makes mamma sad,mamma's little darlings have personalities all to their own i wish your daddy would pick up his phone..." Scar giggles and ben just stares, i've noticed she is the bubbly one of the two;ben is more of the shy one."Hey," Daven waves walking over slowly his now blonde hair bouncing along."Hey long time how's it going?" He shrugs and i allow him to push scar,"not much i'm getting married soon."

"Congrats sweetheart, oh that's scarlet and that's benjamin..." He laughs "there like little dolls tori, so heard from jade lately?" I shake my head slowing the swing and pulling ben out,he does the same with scar helping me get them in the stroller."No i haven't heard from any one have you?" He nods "billie got my number and he's been giving up dates." I glare "what? And he couldn't fucking call me?!?! They dragged ryan away and i haven't had contact with any of them!" He stops "so you didn't know about the accident?"

I freeze "wh-what?" He bites his lip "come on let's get the kids inside it's cold...." He walks me into the apartment i know live in; thanks to my brother that is."He was shot tori." My knees buckle "no...NO!" I feel myself cry "shh it's okay he's not dead... He's okay now, the cops found them and fired shots through the door striking him down. They fixed him up but he's been in jail for the past six months as an accessory to whatever it was," "ho-how long?" "three more months...." I bite my lip "i wanna see him." He shakes his head "tori he.." "He's the father of my kids don't you dare fucking stop me if you don't fucking take me i'll ask someone else."

He hesitates before taking me and the kids to his cab, already seated with car seats.As we drive i'm bouncing up and down in my seat, we get in side a kid on both my hips."I wanna see ryan ross..." He looks at me "you and i both know he's not dangerous and if you so much as deny my children a visit with their father i have no problem getting you fired."He sighs "alright i'll bring him to a room and you can see him, and yeah i know he's not dangerous...If i could i'd get him out myself. Especially with a beautiful feisty thing like you waiting, and these kids too..."

He leads me too a room and i wait, it's not long before that boyish man steps into the room..