Status: active

Quad Love

It stings

" what f--" I look over at Billie to notion him to stop using his bad language.
He stuck on the f for a while then whispered the rest of the dirty word into the phone
and started screaming again.
" I told you to keep your face shut you idiot now she is going to call relentlessly until one of us answers." Billie hung up the phone upset and I asked
" what was that about, did my parents find us again? Cause you said we'd be safe on this underground tour thing." with that I'm annoyed facial expression he answered " no it was that no good buddy of yours Daven he told Tori about how Ryan hopped in front of me when someone let out that shot."
" well that's Daven for you..." Billie gave me the true that look then plopped a seat next to
me on the newly refurnished tour bus rubbing his hands throuh his hair. " This is all just so stressful you have no idea ".he started out. I interrupted peppyly " ofcourse I understand "
" No you really have no effing clue." his voice was gradually increasing.
" I don't even talk to my parents anymore, in fact I'm hiding from everyone in my family and they're worried sick. How do I not understand?" I matched the tone of his voice to a tee.
" you just don't, no one ever f***ing understands me."
" then let me!" I exclaimed. " tell me what's so horrible about being mr. Perfect."
He replied irratativly " everything!"
" just leave me alone, go home kid..."
I ran to the room balling my eyes out and shoving all my clothes into my suitcase to make for a quick and dramatic exit. I picked up my stunning dress I wore to dinner and trashed it, rushing out the door and heading anywhere but there. Maybe my mom was right. I picked my phone out of my purse and dialed in the numbers slowly. " mom" I sobbed. " you were right..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Very talkative chapter really. Comment please :)