Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Chapter 7

I sat on the couch and looked around for Syler. He jumped into my lap and purred, I laughed at that. He was the easiest man to please on this planet.

“You little rascal.” I mumble with a chuckle. He just purred and leaned even more into my touch. “Let’s go to bed now, I’m really tired, as you saw, it was a pretty long day.”I say as I pick him up in my arms and start my way to my bedroom with Teddy following me.

I put Syler on his side of the bed as Teddy jumped up and lied down at the foot of the bed. I took out some clothes and went to the bathroom to change. After I was done I came back and lied down on my side of the bed and fell asleep.

********************************************


When I woke up Syler was nowhere to be found. Typical. I just got up, went to take a bath and then changed into my clothes, I dried my hair but didn’t straighten it. I took my stake and started making my way to the warehouse.

As soon as I got there I knocked on the front door and patiently waited for someone to answer. And it took then five fucking minutes! Okay, maybe not so patiently.

“Avery, why are you knocking?” Joe asked looking at me funny.

“I was trying to be polite but you people take way too long to answer the door!” I yelled and pushed past him to get inside.

“Well hello to you too.” He mumbled.

“Hey!” I turned to him and pointed “You’re the one who greeted me with questions, so don’t you ‘well hello to you too’ me mister!” I said and then turned around on my heel and went straight to the basement to wake up the sleeping beauty.

I quietly sneaked past the door and opened the doors to his ‘coffin’, or to be precise it was just a knocked over locker. Classy.

Aww, he looks adorable! I HAVE to wake him up.

“Peetey,” I said slowly as I put my chin on the edge of the coffin and waited for him to open his perdy eyes. “Peetey, wake up, Petey.” I said once again and I saw him yawn. “Aww, who’s a good boy? Who’s a good boy?”I said as I messed up his perfectly straight hair and he growled and hissed a bit. What a wuss. “Aww, come on! I’m bored!” I whined pulling his ear and he slapped my hand away with a pout.

“Go mess with Anna.” He mumbled.

“No, she’s a girl, and she deserves respect.” I answered.

“And I don’t deserve respect?”

“As I said, girls deserve respect.” I smirked and he rolled his eyes and he finally got up. “Now let’s go make that pink shake thingy!” I yelled and dragged him upstairs with him whining and trailing behind me nearly tripping with every step.

“You’re lucky you’re cute.” I heard him mumble and I gasped as if I was offended.

“JUST cute?” I demanded putting my hand on my hip and tapping my foot. “Stuffing blueberries up your nostrils is cute, I’M adorable, amazing, awesome, and all of the things above cute.” I said and he just looked at me bewildered.

“Let’s get you that shake, shall we?” he said as he grabbed me and put me on his shoulder.

“What is this for?” I asked in a whiny voice.

“I need a workout.”

“I know right!” I said with a smile knowing that I pushed his button.

“Hey!” he whined and I chuckled in success.

“Just keep going.” I said laughing and he just shook his head as he walked in the kitchen putting me on the counter right next to the blender. “So what is in that thing?” I said pointing to the empty pitcher.

“If I tell you, you wouldn’t want to drink it.” he smiled and I rolled my eyes.

“Please?”

“No.” he smiled as he dumped the unknown ingredients, for now, into the blender and turned it on. Couple of seconds later he turned it off and I grabbed two glasses as Pete took the pitcher from the stand and started pouring the faux blood into the glasses.

“Not as good as the real thing but it’ll do.” I say as I take another sip.

“You drink human blood?!” Pete asked in shock and I simply nodded. “You’re just like your brother!”

“No, not really, you see, I buy my blood, as in from the blood banks, and he just kills innocents.”

“Oh, well you are the nice one.” He mumbled as he rolled his eyes and I nodded again.

“So is Anna up yet?” I asked and Pete just shrugged his shoulders. “Well I’m gonna go check, talk to you later Petey boy.” I say as I mess up his hair and laugh as he hisses and whines at the same time.

I walked up to the room near the attic where Anna’s room was located and knocked on the door. After I heard a faint ‘come in’ I opened it and stepped inside. She was still in bed huddling with a stuffed black cat with a red ribbon. I sighed and came to sit down next to her on the bed.

“What’s up kiddo?” I asked and she snapped her gaze towards me.

“Oh, hi, I didn’t see you there.” she mumbled and then looked back down.

“Is this about my idiot of a brother? Cuz you’ll never get used to him, even ten thousand years later he will be a pedophile.” I say and she chuckled a bit. “Now come on, lighten up.”

“I just can’t get him out of my mind. I tried everything.”

“Did you try to picture one of the guys naked?” I asked really trying to get her mind off of the bastard, it’s not gonna end good for her and I really like her, she’s the only girl friend that I had my whole life. Wow, I never realized how sad that fact is.

“Ew why would I?!” she yelled and then shivered in disgust and I just laughed. “Wait, have YOU?”

“Nah, not my types.” I said with a casual shrug. “Well Pete kind of is, but his mind is way too complex to comprehend.”

“He’s a riddle alright.” She chuckled and I nodded. “Wait, do you like that kid who bitch slapped your brother the other night then?”

“No, we were best friends since we were in middle school and we were always together, you can never see one without the other next to them, but then…well you know the rest of the story.” I said with a sigh and with every word the red pendant on my neck seemed to gain more weight as it was pressing down on my dead heart.

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m not. There isn’t an amount of love that I have for him will ever mask the fact that he betrayed me. My brother on the other hand. We’ll let’s just say that one more strike and he’s out.”

“But he’s your brother.” Anna said.

“We’re not that close anymore, come to think of it, I don’t think we ever were.” I said deep in thought. Yesterday we were the closest. My eyes widened in shock.

“What’s wrong?!” Anna yelled shaking me by my shoulders back to reality.

“I have to go.” I mumbled as I jumped out of the window and started running to my house.

As I turned onto my street I saw that my thoughts were right. I saw my house surrounded by Dandies. I grabbed my stake and came from behind staking everyone I could get my hands on.

“Ah, so nice to see you here my dear sister!” William said with a smirk as Brendon was walking right next to him.

You bloody traitor

”What are you? British?” Brendon smirked.

“Wow, the corpse talks.” I said in a monotone.

“Yes, yes he does.”

“I would be more impressed if he could actually think by himself. Now that’s a true miracle.”

“You chose the wrong side. Meaning you have to be executed.” William smirked and I just smiled.

“Hmm, let me think, and no Urie, I will not teach you how to, and no, William, you will be the dust not me.” I smirked as I lunged at him.

Just as my stake was to pierce through his dead heart I felt a painful sensation in my gut. My eyes widened from surprise and I looked down and saw a knife sticking out of my stomach. I looked at the hand placed on the handle and soon at the person who stabbed me. I swallowed and let a tear escape. I looked him dead in the eye and reached to my neck. I took the pendant and crushed it with my fingers turning it into ashes. That’s when I collapsed on my knees unable to have the energy to get up.

****Pete’s POV****


After I finished drinking the what Avery calls ‘faux blood’ I went upstairs to Anna’s room to check on the two of them. I opened the door and found Anna pacing around her room mumbling something to herself.

“You okay?” I asked hesitantly.

“No! Avery jumped out of the window!”

“And?” I asked plopping face down on her bed.

“We were talking about…doesn’t really matter but then she got this shocked look on her face and jumped out the window! I think she’s gonna kill her brother!” she yelled as she kept pacing. At that I jumped up and stood in front of her.

“What?! She can’t take him on alone!” I yelled and started pacing after her.

“Well then what do we do?!” she yelled and I raised my eyebrows at her.

“WE? No, no, no, I will go alone, you will stay here.” I say.

“No, not gonna happen, she’s my friend!” she yelled back at me. Whoa, she really IS Patrick’s sister.

“I can’t let you come, Patrick would murder me. And I am NOT going to tell him what’s going on cuz then he’ll be lecturing Avery who will then be pissed at ME for telling Patrick, now we don’t want that do we?!” I yelled and before she could answer I was flying down to the ground.

“You suck!” I heard her yell down at me.

“Very mature!” I yelled back.

“Yes I am!” of course she is.

I looked around and caught her scent and tried to follow it. It led me to a two story Victorian home with Dandies all around it. As soon as my eyes found Avery I saw her fall down from Urie’s hand. I was about to run but I heard a loud hiss and a cat jumped up and… WHAT THE FUCK?! As soon as the furball was in the air it transformed into a…guy? He then picked up Avery and disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone, so i decided to post another chapter and I really hope you enjoy it.

Please comment and subscribe.

~Sasha~