Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Making up and beaches

The next day the light was shining in my eyes and I didn't want to wake up so I rolled over and came face to face with darkness and the smell of Brian's axe and cigarettes. His arms pulled tighter around me and I heard someone yelling.

"Johnny, shut up, Stacie and Brian are still sleeping and unlike you they had a shit ton to drink so shut the fuck up" Matt said.
"Well sorry, all the alcohol was gone because of Stacie, Sammy, Zack and Brian" Johnny yelled again. I heard Brian groan and footsteps coming downstairs.

"Aww how cute" I heard Sammy say and I just snuggled closer to Brian. I felt Brian move and Sammy giggle.
"That is gross" Sammy said. Then I heard another pair come down.
"Seriously Bri" Zack said.
"She is still sleeping and it's not like we had sex" Brian said and I felt the vibrations from it.
"The best sex I ever had" Sammy said and I could hear the smile in her voice.
"Need some aspirin" Matt asked Brian.
"Yeah" Brian said. I felt him move again and I was laying on top of him.

"Ugh bright light" I mumbled into Brian's chest.
"I'm sorry baby" Brian said.
"It's okay" I said as slowly opened my eyes to see Matt holding a glass of water and two pills to me.
"Thanks Dimples" I said. He smiled wide showing his dimples.
"No problem" he said and kissed my forehead, "when you are ready there is french toast in the kitchen."
"Is there bacon" I asked him.
"Of course" Matt said.
"Yes" I said getting up but only having Brian pull me back down.

"Bri Bri, me hungry" I said.
"I know, I am too but I'm comfy" Brian said. I giggled and got up but feeling the pounding in my head and laid back down.
"And I knew that was going to happen" Brian said.
"Your so smart, carry me" I said as he swung so we were now sitting.
"Sure" Brian said putting his arm around my legs and standing up and carrying me into the kitchen.

"Sammy, your hair is a mess" I said as she blushed and I looked at her shirt.
"Now you can have your own Zacky shirt and damn is that a hickey" I said. Sammy turned redder and the guys laughed.
"Shut up, oh I can't wait until you and my brother have sex" Sammy said.
"Bring it bitch, now where is my food" I said. Matt put a plate in front of me and Jimmy handed me the syrup.

"Is it safe to give that to her this early in the morning" Johnny asked as he went to take it.
"Don't do that" Zack said as I went to bite Johnny's hand.
"Whoa" Johnny said as I smiled and happily poured syrup on my french toast.
"I told you not JC" Zack said. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I looked at Sammy and she leaned over.
"After breakfast he is gonna say 'Stacie, can I have a word with you' and you are not gonna be stubborn and say no your gonna go and by the way, your brother is amazing in" Sammy said but I shoved a piece of bacon in her mouth.
"Your lucky it was bacon" I said to her. Sammy chewed it and laughed. I finished eating and just like Sammy said.

"Stacie, can I talk to you" Zack said. I nodded and followed him upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and Zack sat with me.
"I'm sorry for acting like a dink, but I just don't want you falling for Frank and have him turn into Brett" Zack said.
"I don't think he will, I mean he did stop Brett from" I stopped and looked at Zack.
"Frank stopped Brett from doing what" Zack asked.
"Hitting me" I whispered.
"I should kill him" Zack said.
"Didn't you have enough by kicking his ass and throwing him out of my apartment" I asked him.
"Yeah true" Zack said, "so you can be friends with Frank and I'm sorry, I sent him a text saying it was me who wrote it."
"Thanks Zacky, I love you" I said and hugged him.
"I love you too Stacie" Zack said hugging me back.

"Now, I want me Bri Bri" I said jumping on Zacky's back.
"I'm sure you do, and let me guess, Sammy was trying to tell you how last night was" Zack asked me as he grabbed my legs.
"Yes, but she has to remember revenge is sweet" I said as we walked back downstairs.
"As long as I don't hear it, I'm fine" Zack said.
"Okay" I said as we walked back into the kitchen.

"Yay the Baker's made up" everyone cheered making Zack and myself laugh. I got off Zack's back and went over and sat on Brian's lap.
"So what are we going to do today" I asked them.
"Beach" everyone expect Matt said..
"Studio" Matt.
"Have fun" Sammy, Zack, Brian and I said as we walked up the stairs. The other guys followed to go get their swim trunks. Matt groaned and then went upstairs to the other guest rooms that had clothes for all the guys. Sammy and I were in my room and when she got in her bathing suit there was more marks.

"Damn, my brother did a number on you" I said. She blushed and flipped me off.
"Save that for my brother" I said.
"So, when are you and my brother are going to do it, I mean you've guys know each other forever, I've walked in on him and his hand. Not a pleasant site might I add, moaning your name" Sammy asked.
"I don't know" I said as I put on my bathing suit.
"Well that little incident on the couch yesterday makes it seem like it's going to be soon" Sammy said.
"Oh shut up" I said to her as I threw on a Vengeance University shirt and a pair of shorts, grabbing my D&G sunglasses.
"Come on" I said linking arms with her as she put on a sundress grabbing her sunglasses. We walked downstairs and all the guys were in their bathing suits.

"What took you so long" Johnny asked.
"Unlike you, we have to tie ours" I said as I went to Brian and he laced our fingers together and Zack did the same with Sammy. It was too cute.
"Aww" Jimmy said, "my best friends are in love." Sammy and I blushed and Brian and Zacky flipped him off. We walked to the beach instead of driving since we all didn't feel like it any way. When we got there Sammy and I found a spot and laid out all the towels while the guys ripped off their shirts and ran to the water. I saw scratches down Zack's back and I looked at Sammy who just blushed and bite her finger. I took off my shorts and then the VU shirt and laid down.

"You know, my brother might just ravish your body if you are wearing a purple Bikini" Sammy said.
"And my brother already ravished yours, so if he does, I hope he does it good" I said making Sammy hit me.
"Hello pretty ladies" a male voice said. Sammy and I sat up a little and there was two guys with good bodies looking at us.
"Hello" I said.
"What are you doing here by yourself" the blonde said.
"Tanning and we aren't by ourselves" Sammy said.
"Umm, I only see you two" the brunette said. I saw Brian making his way up here with Zack.

"Well, then you are blind" I said to them.
"So, you care to play a game of volleyball" the blonde asked.
"How about I play a game of volleyball with your head" Brian said and I smiled. The brunette turned around and gulped. He tapped the blonde who was still talking to Sammy.
"Hey, asshole" Zack said as the blonde turned around.
"Did you not hear my friend, do you want us to play volleyball with your head" Zack asked. They both shook their heads now.
"Then leave our girls alone" Brian said.
"These are yours, we didn't know okay bye" they both said and ran away. Brian's eyes went up and down.

"You're acting like you've never seen me in a bikini before" I said to him.
"I have but not a purple one" Brian said laying down next to me and pulling me closer and kissing my lips softly. I giggled and kissed him back and he wrapped his arms around me.
"Ahem" Zack said clearing his throat, "do I have to throw you to into the water?"
"Nope" Brian said kissing me again. Zack must have kicked him because Brian groaned into the kiss.
"Zachary, calm down it's just innocent kissing" I said to him.
"That could lead to innocent fucking" Zack said. Brian and I laughed again and then I felt someone pick me up.

"Ah, put me down" I yelled and noticed I was higher up and there was a 0 on the back.
"Jimmy, put me down" I said.
"Nope, I'm cooling you off" Jimmy said as I noticed the water getting closer.
"Jimmy, I don't want to get wet" I said.
"That's what she said" Jimmy said. I smacked his ass and he yelped.
"That is not very nice" Jimmy said.
"You deserved it" I screamed as I was thrown into the water. I felt the cool water surround me and as soon as I came up for air I tackled Jimmy and swam back to shore only to be grabbed by Matt.

"Put me down" I yelled as I saw Zacky and Sammy laughing from the shore but Brian looking pissed.
"Okay" Matt said as he dropped me in the water. I got up and tackled him and since I was a faster swimmer under water I went under and soon I was close to shore again. Brian came over and picked me up and carried me off toward his and Sammy's house.

"Where are you taking me" I asked him.
"Some place more private so I don't have Zack kicking just for kissing you" Brian said. I smiled and leaned up and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
YOU WILL pEE YOUR PANTS

Ohhh what is Stacie and Brian going to do