Status: Active! Lack of updates Due to Laziness, but shit happens.

If I Was Perfect Than This Would Be Easy

Dreams Can change your mind

Once the airplane had arrived at the airport, Zacky and I departed from our friends, and headed to my Mum’s house. It was a fairly long drive their, considering she lives in the city.
We pulled into the driveway of the Large 6 bedroom house, and I sprinted up towards the door.

“Mumma! Jaaay! Baby, Im Back!” I Screamed as I Heard none other then my sister, Jayden, come running down the stairs.

“AHH! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR REALLY HERE! I HAVNT SEEN YOU IN ALMOST 3 YEARS! OH MY FUCK!!”
She screamed in my face and tackle me onto the ground whilst my mother stood there laughing t us, and Zack stood at the door shaking his head with a smirk playing on his lips.

“Awh, babe.. I Missed you so much, But could you please get off me? Don’t want to hurt the baby.”
I giggled.

“WHAT?!!” The three people shouted in unison

“Im just kidding guys, Jesus”
“Oh thank god.” My mother said, relieved. “I cant be a grandmother just yet. Im only 38!” Yes, My mother had me early.. She was 18 when I was born, And nearly 21 when she had Jay. I am now 20 years of age, And Jayden is now 18.
We got up off of the floor, and got all of our luggage inside and up to my bedroom.
I Re-decorated my room last time I was here. It was exactly the same as I remembered.
Queen sized bed in the centre of my room, with Black sheets that had Pink, Purple, Blue and Green designs all over it. Brightly coloured paint splatter all of my black feature wall, Fairy lights hanging from the ceiling. There was a white bedside table on both sides of my bed, and there was a desk against one of the walls. I Had a walk in robe, and an inbuilt bathroom aswell.
Once everything was put away, I Skipped down the stair with Zacky trailing behind me.
We Walked over to where Jay was sitting on the couch on her phone and looked at her.

“Maccas?” I smirked

“MUM!! WE FEEL LIKE MACCY DEE’S! “ Jayden and I Said at the same time, then turned to face each other and started laughing.
“What the hell is Maccy Dee’s?” Zee asked awkwardly.
“McDonalds… Duh!” Jay said whilst still laughing.
*Time Elapse*

It was now 12:36 at night, and I was starting to get a little tired. I looked over to the man that I loved and kissed him on the cheek.
“Im going to bed.. Are you coming?”
“Yeah babe.” He replied and got up off the couch
“Goodnight Mum. Ill see you in the morning” I Said as I hugged her
“Night Koadii. Sweet dreams! Don’t let the bed bugs bit!” she smiled at me. She used to say that to Jayden and I Every night, then kiss us on the forehead and tuck us in… I miss the younger days…
“Night BabyJay” I said as I kissed my sisters cheek and hugged her.
“Night Boo. Don’t forget protection! Actually.. Please don’t have sex tonight. I Don’t want to hear it.. My room is right down the hall, remember?” She said, laughing as Zacky’s cheeks flushed a little and a rolled my eyes at my younger sister.
We walked up the stair to my bedroom, and I Stripped down to my Bra and Underwear, and jumped in bed next to my boy. He wrapped his strong tattooed arms around my waist and pulled my closer towards his body.
“I Love You Koadii Alexandra Delilah Eden. I always have and I always will..” I heard him say as I Drifted off to sleep.
*Nightmare/Dream/whatever you want to call it*

I heard a loud moan as I took in my surroundings
“Zacky? Is that you?” I asked as I continued looking around the room I was in. I Didn’t recognise it at all. I stood up from the white leather couch I was laying on and started making my way towards the noises. I Found a tall staircase and started making my way up towards the door that was at the end. Through the door was a long hallway with photos decorating the walls. I Looked closely at them and realised that they were all of Zack and Gena, Or Zack and me, but my face had been scratched or cut out of them all. I Heard the noise again and continued up the hallway until I came up to another door. Again, I heard the noise, so I slowly opened the door. When the door was fully opened and I could see what was going on inside, I regretted it instantly. I Saw Zack laying on a bed with none other than Gena on top of him.
“What the fuck!” I tried to yell, but no sound would come out. They turned to look at me.
“He loves me, you whore. You stole him from me years ago, and now he is all mine again”
“NO!” I Tried to scream, but again, no words came out. I Collapsed on the ground crying. All I could hear was the pair laughing at the pain I was in. Why would he do this to me?

*Dream thingy over*
I jolted awake, and looked beside me to see Zack till sleeping. He looked so peaceful.. It was just a dream, I said to myself over and over again, but I couldn’t seem to get it through my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been so long! I completely forgot about this story until about 3 hours ago :P
Anyways, Its updated.

Loran, Over To You! :)