Status: Active! Lack of updates Due to Laziness, but shit happens.

If I Was Perfect Than This Would Be Easy

Chapter 7

I woke up with a KILLER Headache. As I laid on mine and Zack's bed, I Felt a bubbly feeling in my stomach. I Raced out of bed and into th I Got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I hurled the contens of my stomach into the toilet and then flushed, brushed my teeth and walked down stairs, To see Jimmy and Leanna.

'Hey Jim..Hey Lee...'

'Hey Kade' They both replied at the sme time.

Leanna was sitting at the table with a painful look on her face -- Im guessing she is a tad bit hung over as well -- And Jimmy in the kitchen looking around for some pain killers. I Crept up behind Jimmy and touched his back a little bit, Causing him to scream a little bit. Just after the little scream type thing, Zacky walked out from our bedroom and came and kissed me on the cheek

'Hey Baby...You okay?'

'Ughh...Yeah, i got a tad bit of a hang over though' I Said just as Jimmy found some pain killers.

'Jimmy. Give me 2 of them. Now. Before i kick your skinny, white ass.' I Threatened him.

'Okay, Okay! No need to got all shitty at me for it...' He mumbled with a slight laugh, telling me that he was joking. He handed me to of the pills and a glass of water, then wlked over to Lee who was sitting at the dining table waiting for her tablets.

'Thanks Jim' She spke in a tired sort of voice.I Went and sat beside her as the boys started to make Breakfast.I Got up to get a coffee then sat back down at the table. A few minutes later, Lilly walked downstairs in the clothes I let her borrow from me the day before.Jimmy saw Lilly and and smiled.

'GOOD MORNING!' He shouted Causing me to grown a little bit, throwing his arms around her in a hug

“Morning.” She replied, Wincing while doing so

“Ooh! Someone’s hungover!” Jimmy smirked

“Yes. Hell yes.” She spoke, Pouting a bit

“Poor baby. Go join the other lushes over there and I’ll bring you some aspirin.” he replied giving he a kiss on the head, before she walked over to us.

“Koadii I need to talk to you.” Lilly spoke, Looking me in the eye

“Can it wait? The aspirin hasn’t taken effect quite yet.” I Replied, annoyed at my headache that was killing me. She was about to answer until Johnny walked into the room in a pair of boxers.

“What the fuck happened last night?” he asked sitting near Jimmy.

“I don’t know. You went upstairs last night to piss and we didn’t see you again. So…you tell us.” Zacky said taking a bite of a piece of bacon.

“The hell if I know. I was trashed last night. All I know is I woke up this morning. Naked.” he replied. As he said this, I looked at Leanna and she returned the glance. We bothe stodd up and grabbed Lilly's hands pulling her off her chair and up the stairs, into mine and Zacky's bedroom, Locking the door behind me before i spun around to face her.

“What happened with Johnny last night? And don’t deny it Lilly I saw the look on your face when Johnny walked in and it wasn’t the usual lovey dovey look you usually have.” I Snapped at her

She dropped onto my bed and sighed “JohnnyandIhaddrunkensexlastnight.” she said, a bit to fast for us to understand

“Okay rewind that and slow it down?” Leana asked.

“Johnny and I had drunken sex last night.” she replied, slow enough for us to hear.

“WHAT?!?” We screamed, regretting it as soon as it happened.

“Look apparently he doesn’t remember which is good. Things don’t have to be awkward around us.”

“Yeah but you remember right? Are you just not going to tell him?” Leana asked.

“No Lee I’m not going to tell him. He doesn’t need to know. If I tell him things will get awkward and then I’ll end up losing a friend because I know damn well that I would end up spilling everything I’ve felt for him since high school and he’ll think I’m a nut. So in the end it’s best that he remains in the dark about this whole situation.” She replied

“Fine. We’ll keep our mouths shut but if he asks you about what happened last night…like if he remembers anything about what happened you HAVE to tell him straight up. End of story' i spoke

“Fine.” she agreed

“Good now we’d better get back down there before the guys come looking.” Leana said and the three of us walked back to the kitchen. We sat back at the kithen table, While Zack, Jimmy and Johnny were scoffing down there food.

'“Damn! Why did no one tell me it was freaking noon?!? I have to be at work in an hour!” Lilly stressed, jumping out of her seat

“I thought you had the week off.” Jimmy spoke questioningly

“No! I have next week off for my birthday! This week I have to work one till close! Fuck! I cannot afford to miss any appointments!” she said and skulled the rest of her coffee

“Why don’t you just borrow a couple things of Koadii’s and go into work from here?” Zack asked.

“Because my equipment is at home! If I stay here, go all the way home and then drive all the way to the shop I’ll be uber late!” She spoke as she found her things and started getting ready to leave

“Lilly do you think you could give me a ride home? Syn was my ride last night.” Johnny asked her hopefully

She looked at me and i nodded sharply towards her. “Sure but hurry up.” She spoke

“Sure thanks Lils.” he said as he ran out of the room.

“What was that?” Jimmy asked looking at Lilly..

“I have no clue what you’re talking about.” she replied, obviously not wanting to speak about it.

**After Lilly and Johnny had left**
Jimmy and Leana were still here, and we were watching Baseball on T.V.

'I am so. BORED!.' I Shouted so everyone could hear me.

'Thats nice to know...' Zack answered me.

'Ehh..Whatever. I'll be back in a few' I replied and ran up the stairs into our room. I grabbed the laptop and sat on the bed, opening it up, and logging into the computer. I Remembered when Zack was on the computer, and started to get suspicious. He wouldnt get off the computer. He wanted me to answer the door. Hmm...Oh Well! After the internet haad loaded , I logged into Instant Messenger. As soon as i logged in, I got put into a 3 way convo with my two best friends from Australia, Hannah and Elise.

HannahDiviney<3 Says : OH MY GOD! KOADII! I MISS YOU! :D :D :D

EliseClemmensen Says :Ahh! Kade! Get Yo Ass Down To Sydney! Now! XD

KadeLoveesYouuForever&Always Says : Ahhh!! Hannahh! Eliissee!!! I Miss You Guys! And elise, I might come see yous soon..I Need to go see Mum and Jayden anyways..:P

HannahhDiviney<3 Says : SHYES! Come See Me To Bitch! O.o

KadeLoveesYouuForever&Always Says : Dude...How Can i NOT! Come see you...Yous LIVE TOGETHER! Idiot...Have yous seen Jay lately?

EliseClemmensen Says : Yeah..She looks Soooo Much like you know..she even died her hair the same colour as you did. She misses you like cazy Kade...We all do..

KadeLoveesYouuForever&Always Says : Okay..I will come see yous in like...2 weeks..I Promise. Okay?

HannahhDiviney<3 Says : HELL YES! XD XD XD

EliseClemmensen Says : OH MY GOD! YES! PLEASE! XD

KadeLoveesYouuForever&Always Says : Okay..Ill see you girls in 2 weeks :D Mkay.i gotta go...BYE!

HannahhDiviney<3 Says : Okaaaaay....BYE! I LOVE YOU!

EliseClemmensen Says : BYYEEEE!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!

KadeLoveesYouuForever&Always Says : I Love You To Girlies! Bye!!

KadeLoveesYouuForever&Always Has Singed Off.

I logged off the computer and walked down stairs to see Zack. He was still watching Baseball so i went and jumped on his lap and looked at him.

'Hey Zack...Im gonna go see the girls and family in Sydney in like...2 weeks...Can you come with me?...PLEEAASE!!?'

'Sure Babe...Go book the tickets..'

'YAY! Okay..Jimmy...Lee...Do yous wanna come?

'Sure' they replied

'Im gonna see if Lilly or someone wants to come to..' I said as i ran upstairs to go book our flight to Sydney. I quickly grabbed my phone and sent a text to Lilly, Johnny, Val, Matt, Brian and Michelle.

Hey Guys, Me nn Zack n Jim and lee are goin to Aus in 2 weeks..Yous up for it?

I Sent send and waited for their reply. So far everyone had said yes except for Lilly, Matt and Val.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...Readers...Leave Comments..Please..? I LOVE YOUU! Pleeaase! Leave meaningful comments....like...tell us what should happen..? Or...If you dont like something in the story?
Anyways...Imma shut up now....

Bye!

Xx ~~Paiigee~~