Stuck in the Moment. Dead at the Scene.

Chapter Three

I woke up the next morning around 10. The smell of breakfast made me float down the stairs. Mom was in the kitchen making pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage.

"I knew you'd be up soon."

I smiled. "Of course. You know I'm always hungry."

"Joey eats as much as you do.."

"No, I don't think so. Wednesday would win that one."

Mom laughed, "I don't think I've ever seen someone eat so much damn chicken in one day."

I giggled. If you can't tell, we love to make fun of Wednesday 13. He's one of the coolest guys my dad is friends with, well other than my uncle Corey. Sid is a close second.

The food was finally done and we sat down at the table to eat. After I finished my food, I grabbed a Diet Dr. Pepper and went back upstairs to take a shower.

When I got back into my room, I put on my faded jeans with lyrics written in sharpie and my Murderdolls People Hate Me shirt. I did my make-up and hair.

I turned on my computer and then signed on to yahoo. Reese was online so I sent her an IM.

Zombiexx says: Hey Reese. Good morning.

hazeleyes16 says: This isn't Reese. It's Dylan. Who is this?

Z: ...this is Hadley.

H:Oh..

And then he signed off of yahoo.

"Now I know he does hate me." I said out loud.

I sat down on my bed and watched TV for awhile until I got a call from Jamey saying that she'd be at my house in a few minutes. I got up and slipped my flip-flops on then sat back down to wait on her.

I heard her as she came stomping up the stairs.

"Hey bitch." She said.

"Hey slut." I replied. She hugged me and then sat down on my bed.

"So what the fuck is up?"

I laughed, "Nothing much. Mom and I went out with Johnny and his kids last night. His sons are Keegan and Dylan and his daughter's name is Reese. I get along really well with her....the other two, not so much."

"Wow, so do you like this Johnny guy?"

I shrugged.

"When is your dad coming down?"

"I don't know. It'll be sometime soon."

"Okay. You wanna leave now?"

I nodded.

"Mom, I'm leaving with Jamey. I'll be back tomorrow probably."

"Okay. You have your cell don't you?"

I nodded. I've got tons of my clothes at Jamey's so I don't have to worry about packing things.

"Are you going to party tonight?" Mom asked.

"Probably." I answered truthfully.

"Okay, just be careful. Call if you two need me. The cell is always on."

"I love you mom.

"Love you too."

We left the house and then went to Jamey's to change. I got into some comfortable party clothes. I was wearing a pair of jeans and a corset top with my chucks. Jamey was wearing a skirt and a halter top.

I laughed, "You and I are like day and night."

"I know, but we're awesome together."

"Pretty much."

We left her house to get something to eat and then went to Alan's house. He was hosting the party tonight. It was pretty much all the alcohol and drugs you wanted.