Stuck in the Moment. Dead at the Scene.

Chapter Fourty-Four

We got to the tattoo parlor and walked inside to see Lex standing at the register.

"Another one?" Lex asked me.

"Yep, and I know exactly what I want," I replied.

"Mkay, what is I going to be so I can draw it up?" He asked.

I showed him the picture of A7X's deathbat and what I wanted written underneath it. It's going to say "Confided In Me Was Your Heart." in Gothic letters. The actual letters were going to be black with a purple outline and the deathbat was going to also have a purple outline. It took Lex about twenty minutes to draw it up and we got started. The tattoo was going to be on my back, right below my neck. That is why I wore a halter top.

About an hour later Lex was finished. I walked over to the mirror and he handed me a little one so I could actually see it. It was amazing.

"Let us se!" Dad exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, but moved so everyone could see it.

"That is awesome," Matt said, "It's very cool when fans get tattoos to support us."

I smiled and then paid for my tattoo. Everyone followed me back out to the cars. Nick wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"I'm hungry," I whined.

Nick laughed, "Do you want to go to I-Hop?"

"Yes! Totally," I replied, "Dad, we're going to I-Hop."

Dad nodded and Nick took mine hand then we walked to his car.

"So, what are you doing for your birthday?" Nick asked as he drove us to I-Hop.

"I have no idea."

"Well, then I will take you out for your birthday."

"You don't have to do that."

"I want to though. It's your 18th birthday."

I smiled, "Okay, fine."

After we ate at I-Hop, Nick took me back home and we just hung out.

Three days later and it's finally my birthday. Nick stayed the night and his arms were slung over my waist. I was woken up by Wednesday 13 jumping on me.

"What.The.Fuck?" I asked trying to get my breathing under control.

"Sorry midget. I couldn't resist. Get your ass up. We have birthday stuff to do," Wednesday said climbing off of me.

"What are you doing here?"

He scoffed, "Do you really think I'm going to miss your 18th birthday?"

I just rolled my eyes and told him to get out of my room.

"Nick, baby, wake up," I said kissing his cheek.

"Ugh, okay, happy birthday, babe," He said kissing me on the lips.

"Thanks. Now get dressed."

After we both got ready, we walked down stairs. Everyone was down there. It was crazy.

They took me out for breakfast. Let me tell you, the Avenged guys, Slipknot, Wednesday, and Acey are nuts when they are all together. They started a freaking food fight in the middle of I-Hop and we got banned for life. Let me tell you, I was pissed. I-Hop is one of my favorite places to eat any time of the day. I would live there if I could.

"You guys pissed her off on her birthday," Nick said.

"Why?"

"You got her banned from her favorite place."

"Shit," Dad said. He walked up to me and hugged me saying he was sorry.

"Its alright, don't worry about it."

"Let's get back to the house and you can open presents."

I just nodded my head in agreement.

My presents were scattered all over the house after I opened them. I mainly got movies, cds, and clothes. I was kind of disappointed that Nick didn't get me anything. I mean, he is my boyfriend and it is my 18th birthday. Nick looked at me and gave me a nervous smile.

"Come back to my house with me?" He asked. I bit my lip and looked at Dad.

"Go ahead. Just be careful," Dad said. I nodded and followed Nick out of the house and to his car.

About twenty minutes later we pulled up to his house and went inside to his room.

"I bet you think I didn't get you anything. I saw that look on your face earlier," Nick said. He went into his closet and pulled out a bag. He handed it to me and then watched me open it.

Inside the bag was a ring box. I opened the box and saw a diamond three stoned ring.

"This ring is a promise to you that one, I will always be faithful to you, two, I will always love you and three, that one day you and I will get married."

I bit my lip and then smiled. I slipped it onto my left ring finger and then kissed him. I've never been more in love with anyone in my entire life.