Stuck in the Moment. Dead at the Scene.

Chapter Seven

I left the house around eight and headed to Jamey's house. Her mom and dad were out that night so I wouldn't have to be worried about getting caught by my mom.

"Hey ho. Are you ready to go get shit faced?" I asked as Jamey came out of her house.

"Yep. Whose car are we taking?"

"Um, we can take mine.." I said. She nodded and climbed into the front seat. She tossed her bag onto the backseat.

I drove to Alan's and there were a lot of cars there already. We walked inside and Jamey was immediately tackled by Kameron, the guy she's had a crush on forever. Alan came over to me.

"Is Aiden here?" I asked.

"Nope. I told him he wasn't allowed to come to this one."

"Awesome."

"Had, I'll find you later." Jamey said.

"Mkay. Use protection."

She laughed, "You too."

"Come on. I know you want some weed."

"Of course."

I followed him back down to the basement. I was down there most of the time until all of us got drunk. Then Alan and I walked back upstairs.

Alan isn't that bad looking. He's actually pretty fucking hot if you ask me and he's also one of those rough, dirty, bad boys. Just the way I like them.

Anyway, he got us some more drinks and we walked upstairs to his room. I could hear other people in the guest rooms and I guessed that Jamey was probably in one of them with Kameron.

Alan handed me a Captain Morgan and we both drank it in silence.

"So Hadley, how do you like the party?" He asked.

"It's fun so far."

He was sitting on his computer chair and motioned for me come sit on his lap. I walked over to him and straddled him. He leaned in and kissed me.

He started kissing me on the neck and the he picked me up and sat me down on the bed. He walked over to the door and locked it so no one would walk in on us.

A few minutes later and our clothes were on the floor.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked. There is no way I was going to have sex with him if he didn't have one. He nodded his head though and got one out of the desk. He opened it up and put it on.

"You ready?"

I nodded my head eagerly and he pushed himself inside of me. I definitely not a virgin, but I don't do this often so it hurt.

"Oh god Alan." I moaned. This boy is definitely good at what he does.

I reached my climax and then he did a couple of minutes later. He pulled out of me and then threw the condom in the trash. We both fell asleep after making out again.

The next morning I was woken up by Alan moving around in his room.

"Good morning." He said.

"Morning." I replied covering my mouth.

"Can you go get mine and Jamey's stuff from my car? The keys are in my jeans pocket." I asked.

He nodded and got my keys then went downstairs. I got up and took a shower. By the time I was done he was back in his room with our stuff.

I got dressed and everything.

"Last night was fun." Alan said.

I laughed, "Yeah, and I've got like a bazillion hickies from you."

"I know....that wasn't your first time, was it?"

"No. If it was, I wouldn't have been having sex when I was shit-faced."

I walked out of his room and found Jamey so she could take a shower. After she got ready we left his house and went back to Jamey's.

"So did you get to fuck him?" I asked.

She nodded, "I know you did. We could hear you two next to us."

I laughed and blushed at the same time.

"I was so fucked up, but Alan was amazing in bed. Definitely."

"So was Kameron. Leave your party clothes here and I'll wash them."

I nodded, "I gotta go. I'll see you later."

I hugged Jamey and then left for my house.