Sequel: Love Tricked Me
Status: Done

Sweetheart, Just Be Real

All The Way

I sat alone on the bleachers watching Johns baseball game. My heart sped up when I saw him step up to bat.

The bases were loaded and our school was down by two.

The pitcher threw a fastball and John swung but missed. The umpire called strike one and I frowned.

John looked over to the crowd and his eyes fell on me. He gave me a sad smile and gripped the bat tighter.

I watched as the opposing pitcher threw the ball again. I got excited when I heard the crack of the bat and saw John start running. I followed the ball with my eyes and jumped up and cheered when it traveled over the fence.

John threw his hands in the air and did a fist pump as he rounded the last base. The crowd cheered and I screamed for him. He looked up and blew me a kiss.

I laughed and started walking down the bleachers as the teams shook hands. As soon as he got done I ran to him and he opened up his arms for me. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his face. He wrapped his arms around me and held me up.

"You're the MVP, baby!" I squealed.

He laughed. "It was all for you, babe."

I giggled and slid down his body until my feet touched the ground.

"That was amazing, John! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks Kay." He grinned shyly.

"Are you hanging with the team or do you want to come over?" I asked.

"I'd rather be with you." He smirked as he placed his hands on my hips.

"Mmkay." I chirped before grabbing his hand and leading him towards my car.

We stopped for ice cream and then drove back to my house.

When we walked inside we were met with a refreshing blast of cool air.

"Ah, that feels nice." John sighed as he pulled his jersey over his head leaving him in a plain white t-shirt.

"I know." I said, slipping my flip flops off.

John reached over and pulled me in for a sweet kiss.

I smiled as we pulled away. "What was that for?"

"Just because I love you." He shrugged.

I pulled him back to me and kissed him hard. When we pulled away I bit my lip and looked into his eyes. Without thinking, I grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs.

"Kimmy?" He asked as we got to my bedroom.

I slammed the door shut and looked at him.

"Shh, come here." I whispered as I kissed him again.

I pulled away and lifted his shirt over his head.

"Kay, are you sure?" He asked.

"Mhmm. I love you, John." I murmured.

"I love you too, babe." He grinned.

He kissed me again and his hands traveled down my stomach and he pulled on my tank top.

I broke away from the kiss and he yanked my shirt over my head. I unbuttoned my jean shorts and slid them down my legs while he took his pants off and kicked his shoes away.

We connected our lips once more and he picked me up and laid me down on the bed. He reached behind my back and unhooked my bra and threw it aside. He trailed kisses down my neck before sitting up and pulling off his last piece of clothing. He grabbed his pants off of the floor and pulled a condom out of his wallet.

I slid my panties down and he laid on top of me again and attached our lips. I could feel him getting hard against my leg and he pulled away.

"Are you sure?" He whispered in my ear.

"Positive." I answered.

He sat up and positioned himself before he entered me slowly. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I bit my lip trying to hide the pain I was in and nodded.

He kept going slowly and the pain got duller and duller until it turned to pleasure.

"Oh god." I moaned.

"Ah you're so good, baby." He groaned.

"John!" I screeched. I felt every muscle in my body tighten and then release as a wave of pleasure overtook me.

"Oh shit." John hissed as he climaxed.

He sighed and rolled over next to me. I pulled the sheet over my naked body and faced John. His face was flushed and he was grinning from ear to ear.

He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around me.

"You're so amazing, Kimmy."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, she finally gave it up.
I'm not confirming or denying any predictions but the way...
Comment and subscribe!
Two more chapters!