Status: New and active!<3

This Is Our Pain of Love

Leads Back to the Past

We both sat there crying,knowing somehow if we make it,then we're never look normal again.
"Becca." Her breath was fading.
"Yes?" I was balling.
"Thank you." I screamed as she became limp.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I was about to pass out from crying. Stevie wasn't dead,she passed out from blood lose.
"Hello,there." A small voice said laughing.
"You motherfucker!" I knew it was him all this time.
"Rebecca,you know you can never get away from me right?" He walked into the room,right in front of me. He pulled out a knife;he started to slid it across my skin. He seemed to enjoy this a little to much."You know I love to make you bleed? Remember!"
"You sick bastard,let the girl go!" I was kicking at him,hell I was even trying to bite his ass.
"Sorry hun,you know how that works,right?"

Tom's POV

I was rushing,rushing to find her. How many fucking times has she got kidnapped?! She totally needs to learn by now. I was furious,confused,worried,all the fucking above.
"Tom,Tom,we don't know where they are?! Bill was balling now,he never ever wanted Stephenie to leave him. If it came down to it, Bill would break down from not having her. I hate to admit it,but the same goes for me. Even though I have this horrible feeling someones not going to make it.

~

I was about to break down,in till I figured it out,I have no clue how or why,but I did. Those fucking..fucking mexicans got her.

Becca's POV[

I looked up at my-my fucking brother. He seemed to not like the idea of me changing sides? This is all because of Adien.(YEAH,YEAH) My only friend out of the gang.
"Leave me the fuck alone,get your ass away from me." He smiled at me,I never was his favorite. He always wanted me dead,he never wanted me to begin with.
"Awh,you know you love the way the blade feels right?" He ripped off some of my shirt to get to my arm. "Mhmm I see someone patched it up for you." I looked at him with wide eyes. He wouldn't DARE! He shoved the blade under my stitches. I screamed in agonizing pain.
"Why?!" Tears poured down my face. "Why the hell do you want me?!"
"Why?! That is a question I do not know." I swear to God this man is crazy. "Well lets have some more fun,eh?" He shoved the knife into my side. I started to gurgle a bit,tasting blood in my mouth.
"Just fucking kill me." He laughed like that was the best joke he has ever heard.
"Sorry,my favorite part is the torture."
♠ ♠ ♠
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU SEEEEEEE. I kinda gave up.-.- But I think this story has gone on WAYYYYYY too long.D': This is why this chap is wayy short. The next is the ending.