Sequel: Just One More Time

I've Medicated Myself Again

Drei.

"She's waking up!" I voice said.
I blinked a few times, but it was still dark.
"Elizabeth, honey?" my mother said.
"Ma?" I asked into the darkness.
"Oh my!" she exclaimed.
I blinked again and it was bright. It took a bit to focus my eyes. I looked around and I was in a bed. Two men and my mother was by me all looking at me. I frowned in disapointment, I was still alive obviously.
"What's wrong?" my mother asked.
"Nothing." I replied.
"I'm so glad you woke up!" she exclaimed pulling me into a hug.
I went to hug her back and there was a sharp pain in my arm. I winced and she pulled away, I looked and saw I had a I.V. in my arm. My eyes followed the tubes and it went to a bag thing. Beside it a heart monitor, my eye brow went up.
"We'll remove the I.V. and heart monitor in a few minutes now that you'r awake." a man said.
"Who are you?" I asked.
He reached out his arm, "I'm you doctor, Dr. Radke. This is my son Ronnie, he's been here helping me and keeping your mother company."
I shook his hand, and then his sons. His son looked so much like him but body full of tattoo's and long black hair. Dr. Radke was clean cut and short dark brown hair. Ronnie shook my hand and a cold chill hit me, scaring Ronnie as if he hurt me.
I smiled, "It was a cold chill, happens sometimes."
"Oh," he laughed.
"I will be back with a nurse to remove everything." Dr. Radke said.
My mother nodded and he left the room. Ronnie sat down and I tried to sit myself up, Ronnie got out of his chair instantly and helped me. I thanked him and he sat back down. Him and my mother were talking but I zoned out.
How did I not die? I was in a pool of my own blood. I sighed and looked around, great in a hospital. How long have I been in here? I looked at my wrists. They were bandaged up, I wanted to look at my legs but I was afraid to. There was two knocks on the door. I blinked and looked up, Dr. Radke with some chick... I'm guessing the nurse. I looked back at my wrists, I wonder if I had to get stiches. So many questions I wanted to ask...

-Ronnie's P.O.V.-

Elizabeth's mother and I have sat here every single day hoping she'd wake up. We went and cleaned up her room every night. It was so depressing helping Marcia clean up all of the blood and glass. We packed everything up within the three weeks she's been asleep. Marcia was currently in the process of getting a new house. We organized everything of Elizabeth's. I learned that she loved to draw and write. I read a short story of her while her mom made a phone call and I was shocked. She could take it so far, her drawing were breath taking. Some were half painted or colored. I have yet to find one finished though... I noticed math wasn't her best subject but she kicked English's ass. I hope she was well to go back to school after the summer was over and complete her Senior year. She had so much to come in life.
I watched Elizabeth and she blankly looked at her wrist. It broke my heart knowing a girl so beautiful and talented would try to end her own life. She reached for her blanket, to look at her legs I'm guessing. She let go and didn't, she looked at her wrists again and then her eyes quickly adverted to the door. I looked and my father came in with the nurse.
He walked to Elizabeth and sat his clipboard beside her and took his stefoscope away from his neck. He listened to her breathing and took her temperature, after the nurse removed the I.V. and the heart monitor. The nurse soon left and my father was writing stuff down on the clipboard.
"Elizabeth, we know you tried to attempt suicide, your father is now in jail. You have 87 stitches, your wrists and leg. You severly injured your knee, your right leg is in a brace... As soon as the stiches heal you'll be put in a cast. They'll finish healing within the week. You were out for three weeks, and will stay here for another month. The insurance company is currently deciding if you need to go to The Ridge after this or not. I know this is a lot to throw at you, but I know you'll be asking a lot of questions in the next few days." my father told her.
She nodded at him. She looked so dazed and lost, I wanted to ask her so many things myself like why she did this. We all wanted to ask her. I wanted to get to know her, I want to be the friend that should've been there to tell her no. The one she told things to so all the stress wasn't held up inside and she let out on her own body. The one to tell her there's more in life, there's more to come now that he's in jail. The one to tell her to persue her dream in writing and arts. The one she needed from the begining.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isn't Ronnie just a doll?
Gah.
I hope this isn't too short. Got more readers and new subs.
But no comments.. Wuhtt?
Don't be shy lemme know who you are.
Plus, if you don't like this tell me whyy.
I would adore any critasism.
There hasn't been one comment since I restarted this../:
xoxox