Welcome to the new life.

Unsure Feeling.

...
“Yes?” I said as I was totally nervous
“Are you stalking on me?”

A deadly question just banged my brain. I couldn’t say that it was true, though he caught me twice.

“No I’m not! I was just walking around and-“ John cut my words and pulled my hand as I threw my ass to the bench.
“If you were thinking that I was having a crush on my own sister, don’t you ever tell it to anyone else. Understand?” John whispered to me with a dead serious look. Those killer eyes made me really really couldn’t control the way I breathe. I automatically nodded.
“Good” he sighed and leaned back.
“I didn’t know what’s wrong with you but you’re completely crazy for having a crush on your own sister” I shook my head as I still didn’t believe him.
“You won’t understand. But once again, please don’t tell this to anyone, especially Vanny” John put his killer eyes toward me twice, and all I do was nodding.

“and Maggy, I’m sorry I told you everything that the only person I wanted to bring for the prom is only Vanny. Only Vanny” said John as I was pretty shocked, I thought he begged Vanny to ask me to be his partner.
“woah woah wait a sec...Vanny said that you wanted me to be your partner and you were begging for it..” I pointed him at the face with unsure look.
“..what? I thought you were the one?” John asked me confusedly.

An awkward silent came out to our convo. So my prediction was right, there’s something wrong between these two siblings before John told me everything.
“...she really did that..for me” John looked down and leaned himself back. “I think she already knew what I felt about her...she lied to both of us” He continued.
“she already knew..? You mean about this crush that youre having on Vanny? But how?”
“She lied, Makayla. She lied and made me be with you because she knew that I loved her, more than a sister. As you remember when we both made some cookies and I was like getting closer to her but she said that I was being a freak and bla bla bla then she tried to get away from me”
“John..don’t you ever think that far..probably she was in bad mood when you felt like she was getting away from you. Besides, I saw you and Vanny together before the prom started, and you looked like you were fine with her” I said as I cheered him up.
“...” John stared at me with his puppy-face look as he held my hand. “Maggy..will you help me to get closer to her?” asked John as I didn’t know what was I going to respond. But I had an idea came out from my mind to change the subject he told me about.

“John...Vanny is your sister and you are her brother so the people who knows her better the most is only you! You can do this by your own John, I don’t know anything!” I said “But..you think that what you’re going to do is in a good way? I mean...Vanny will think that you’re a total jerk!”
“..Thaaaat is what I’ve been talking about, sweetie. I can’t do this by my own, so I need your help. And I’m very confident it’s the right way” said John and it made me have to agree.
I didn’t want to know why would he do this because I didn’t want to be in a trouble again since I liked to sneaking around him..but helping him to do that kind of strange request would take me in a trouble even deeper.

I agreed but I was still not sure..what should I do?

Pat’s POV

She danced with the guy named David, also a junior and the bassist player of The Downtown Fiction. They talked a lot but suddenly Vanny asked me to came toward them and greeted them.
“Rya!! You were here! Where’s Tanner?” Vanny asked about that douche as she walked toward them.
“Tanner...? Oh god, I have to go now” said David as he began to leave. Well that’s a good thing.
“Where are you going? What’s up with it anyway? He’s not here, after all” said Rya as she caught David.
“It’s a nice time to spend with you but..I’ll be so dead if he caught me with you”
“David...” Rya looked at David but suddenly he left. HAHAHAH WHAT A PERFECT TIME. Okay I was being an evil at the moment. Geez, David was such a pussy.
“So..is it okay if I’m with you?” I walked to Rya slowly.
“..okay” said Rya with her cute poorness face, and she smiled. Once I looked at Vanny and pointed at David with my eyes, telling her to get him directly. She smiled at me and walked toward him.

“Uhh..am I doing awkward things for you these days?” I asked her
“everything is fine though...you’re not doing something awkward”
“But I feel like I am. Sorry if I’m bothering you..”
“Pat, all you do is always amusing for me. And you were brave enough to bring away that jerk”
“jerk? Who’s jerk?”
“Hahah I mean, Tanner” Rya rolled her eyes as I giggled.
“Hahahah but you’re still with him, right?”
“Yes, but I felt like...we’re not in the right way so I tried to keep myself away from him. I know its awful but since every friends of mine said that he’s a total playboy. Seems like he never let me go so...it was a huge regret that I chose him to be the one I love”
“Wait....so you forced yourself to love him more?” I asked her and she nodded.

There came the chance. I really need to tell her the truth that the only girl I loved was only her. But...should I wait until they’re over?

“WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRL”
A voice came out from my back.
And fuck, it’s him.

“Tanner..? I thought you were-“ said Rya as she shook her head to the other way.
“what? With another girl? You think I’m leaving you for that? Girl come on..” Cut Tanner as he held Rya’s shoulder and suddenly he looked at me.
“YOU AGAIN? Dude seriously I never mess up with your girlfriend or if you dont have one so whatever and what makes you taking Rya from me? If you want to do a revenge so dont mess up through my girl, come directly to me, douche”

I couldn’t speak any words. Why should I tell him? Because I love Rya? Thats it? I thought that won’t work, so I prefer to shut my mouth up until this jerk tired of running his mouth like a lot.
“Answer me, stupid. You know that Rya is not a nobody anymore”

I just shook my head, then a punch hit my head painfully.

Normal POV

Once again, I acted like everything was okay. I went inside with John since there was some annoying noises came out there. And like what I thought before, Pat would be in a trouble between Tanner and Rya.

Pat got punched but he still didn’t open his mouth, he was cool with all those shits. Every kids were like staring at them because there’s no one who could stop him. Suddenly, I found Vanny was looking at them in confused, and it made an unsure-clever-idea came out from my head.
“John, this is your time to get an attention from Vanny!”
“..what!? what am I going to do??” he frowned
“by defending Pat”
John was looking at me at the moment, and finally he nodded. “Watch me then” he said. I did really wish the plan will works out.
“Answer me idiot!” Tanner looked completely angry while holding Pat’s tie as he kept pulling it sarcastically. Pat was starting to open his mouth and yes, John appeared between them.

“Dude, you’re the senior and it doesn't mean that youre going to finish a junior off” said John as I smiled
“...John? What’s wrong with you!?”
“He is weak and you’re strong. Now get the hell out of here man, we need this party peacefully okay”
“Oh so youre being a hero right now huh?”
“Dude the party won’t be this awesome if we make some messes around. Just forgive him” said John, or should I say the hero. Finally Tanner sighed and pushed Pat away from him and everything went to normal. I came to Pat to make sure everything was okay, and the plan worked, Vanny came to John but I didn’t know what they were talking about back then.

“Pat...I told you, you have to be careful with Tanner..” I held his shoulder as I searched for some injury he had from Tanner’s fucking punch.
“Everything is cool though. Besides, I danced with her before Tanner comes” a cute smile appeared from Pat. His smile was like my favorite part of him. He always took everything easily and did everything in a cool way.
Pat asked me for a dance, so I agreed. We took a lot of fun while dancing around with jokes that Pat made. So yea, bestfriends are like the only way to cure every shits that happened to us.

It was 10pm and the prom was done. We met Lia and Eric as they invited us for a hang by the next day. We went back home together but before I was heading to the car, John ran toward me.

“Maggy, I dont care if Tanner taking me away from the gang but I really really thank you for the plan you told me. Vanny was happy to see what I was doing and...I think I'm nearly getting her away from the boy he obsessed”
“hahahahah awesome! Now get your ass back home and don’t forget to give her a goodbye kiss before sleep” I said as I acted like a mum
“Hahahah I will, Mag. And one more thing...”
“what is it?”

A kiss landed on my cheek as I opened my mouth widely.
“That.....is some sort of repay for being an awesome girl for my love life” giggled John
“Uh I don’t really need a repay from you, John..” I said while putting a disgust face on him
“Or should I give you another on the other side??” John moved to me closely and I pushed him quickly
“John..Vanny’s waiting for you!”
“...oookay. Haha but thank you so much sweetie”
“yea you talked about that in several times..now go!” I hit his shoulder with a laugh then he left. Seriously, he was completely disgusting..but cute. Ah forget it Kayla...you couldn’t put a crush on a crazy peep like him.
Because the boy you obsessed was only Nick.

Cameron’s POV

I was hanging with Eric and his girl, Makayla and her friend, Pat. We were at the burger king while taking about some band stuffs and forgetting what happened 2 days ago, the most terrible thing that happened in my life.
“So you have a band??” asked Pat confusedly
“yes, Pat haha. But don’t tell this to anyone..it’s called The Summer Set” said Lia
“and she’s a drummer which makes her in the same position like me” laughed Eric as it made Lia smiled
“ Why don’t you make one?” I asked him
“Me? A band? Nahhh every kids are going to make fun of me if I have one” Pat sighed
“How about...a merch guy?” said Lia
“Me? A merch guy?...well thats a good idea dentition ha” Pat laughed
“Hahaha so what’s up? Any new songs from The Summer Set?” I shook the drink I held
“Yea we’re in the middle of the process..haha”
“Awesome. And how about you, Makayla?” I asked. Suddenly she didn’t move herself toward me when I asked, instead of keep looking at the nearest television.
“guys....” she spoke with a low tone
“what are you looking at.....oh my god” Pat turned into a silent, and it made me confused to what happened to the television. And yea, a terrible thing happened. A news came out and it was like informing something and it related to the 2 last days.

‘’’’ Martin Johnson (Boys Like Girls) found dead at the Aloka complex ‘’’’

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Makayla screamed in sudden while I still couldn’t believe what was happening to Martin.

Martin was my best friend and he’s my best pal. The worst thing besides it was knowing that Bill was still out there. Martin has failed so....the thriller shit wasn’t end.

Since I knew that Makayla was a huge fan of him before and the murder was her own cousin..I felt sad for her. I cheered her up but she was totally not in a mood to discuss about the craps. She decided to go home while Me, Lia, Eric and Pat still there.
As we all knew, Shannette, was the only thing Bill was trying to get.

I mean, I couldn’t let her to be with that asshole. First of all, it’s my job to cover her from any shits that happened. I decided to make myself relax and yea, a call from Shannette about the news totally made me cry, and her sad voice was the only thing I couldn’t handle. I don't even know why.
Martin was one of the reasons why my band exist, and he also often for helping me through several problems that I had. So I promised myself to took care of Shannette from Bill.

*beeeep*

“Hello?” I answered the phone though I didn’t look who it was
“Cam, this is Jac. I’m in the hospital right now. Where are you? Don’t you know what happens to Martin?” a close friend of mine called me. It’s Jac, Jac Vanek.
“I know..but is it still possible if I can make it there? I heard the hospital is pretty far from where I am now”
“..actually Martin has taken to his family and I think I won’t push myself to their business...I’m just telling you though”
“okay..so what are we going to do now?” I sighed
“There’s a party tomorrow, and I think that will make Shannette won’t sad anymore” said Jac as I complained with anger

“Party? Our relative just passed away and you celebrate it with a party? A fucking party??? Jac I didn’t mean to be rude but this is crazy. Who’s throwing the party anyway”
“Me. But but but listen to me. First I was having the same thought but...that’s the only point that can make her happy! Ok probably I’m going to her house and cheer her up and the next day it’s my pleasure to bring her to the party. Declined a party won’t make Martin comes back, right? I know I’m wrong but this is the only way I can cure all the hates she had on me”
“hates?”
“I cheated on Martin at the this year’s spring tour. I do really feel sorry for her so I’m not giving another shits toward her and I’m going get her happy as she usually are”

I made myself silent for awhile, and perhaps that was the only thing we could do to make Shannette smiles again. I agreed but I still got to protect her from every bad things that's going to make herself down.

Normal POV:

“MOM THERE IS SOMETHING I WANT TO TELL YOU”

I banged the door hardly with tears that still hungover in my eyes. Mom came to me with a panic look and that was the time I used to tell her what was going on.
“Mom, I don’t want to live with Bill. Please just let him go away from my life please!!!!”
“WHAT??? Darling, your aunt has been searching for him and finally he has found! We cant make another trouble for losing him again. So, no” a plain answer from my mom made me really really wanted to punch myself out.
“Mom....he is a killer!!! He kills-“
“He kills what?”

A voice came through my back, and fuck its him. He looked at me with those eyes like they were going to poke mine out. I couldn’t tell my mom in front of him.
“He kills? What????” Mom put the serious face on
“...did I say kill? I said Bil!” I said as I lied
“Huh...so what makes you panic like this? And..why are you crying?” mom swept my tears away
“yea...just a drama from my friends haha. I better go upstairs” I left them and walked upstairs, but suddenly I was still hanging at the end of the second floor, looking at what Bill up to.
“Uh I’m going to hang out with my friends...bye aunty” Bill left and I thought it was a perfect time for me to tell everything.

I came downstairs to meet my mom and explained the truth.
“Mom, the truth is..Bill murdered my friend last night” I sighed “right at the day when I came home late. And you have to believe me”
“Darling, I believe with every words you spoke to me. Once I told you that he was a murder, right?”
“So why dont you guys put him away from our family?” I asked with anxious.

“Once, we knew that he killed his ex for the first time and we almost drag him away from our family life but he threat his own mom to not making kind of a problem like this to be bigger and putting him away from our family. I can’t tell you the threat he told to my sister, it was just..terrible. So as an aunt, I have to take care of him and make him change, though people around me thought that doesn’t seem to work. I will try as hard as I can though” mom held my hand with her gloss eyes.
“okay mom. Just forget about it. There’s nothing we can do” I left her with a blank mind.

Seriously I didn’t know what I had to do to make my cousin disappeared from my life.

Cameron’s POV

I think Jac just made Shannette happy again.

I talked to her in like 3 hours though my ears are burning, but for me, Shannette’s safety was still number one for me. I’ve gotta protect her whenever she went, whatever she did. Party would be held in 2 hours while I was sitting in Jac’s living room. Jac and her friends were preparing some drinks and ices, but I didn’t see Shannette at that moment.

It was nearly to the party when it started, but I still didn’t see her. I decided to went outside and hung out with several guys.
Suddenly there’s something unsure wrong when I was looking at the bushes at the back yard. I was sneaking toward it until I heard a sound that came out behind the wall I was walking through so I hide at the other side of the wall and heard them.

But holy shit, I heard one of their voices and it sounded totally like Bill, the one who murdered my buddy.

“So..here’s the bucks you’ve been waiting for, right?” said the voice who I bet was Bill
“yes”
“in this party, you’re going to get the girl named Shannette and bring her to the base. Remember, don’t you ever dare to make this fail”
“I will”

A perfect time to know. Gladly I was hanging behind them and I knew what you guys’ve been planning about, pussies. I made myself confidence to bring all the craps down, and hopefully I could. The convo didn’t end, I need another details and I couldn’t look at the boy who was going to get Shannette. So I was just continued listening.

“Before 12pm, just bring her back. I want her to feel what a revenge feels”
“Everything is going to be under control, don’t worry sir”
“Thanks, Schmitt”
♠ ♠ ♠
TADAAAAAA! new belated chapt! im currently having a lot of exams and try out craps, but I'll try to update em all as soon as possible!