Welcome to the new life.

That Stranger.

So i heard them talking about Shannette and if i wasn't mistaken in hearing their convo, he just mentioned the boy with Mr. Schmitt. I should get Shannette as soon as possible before she meets this Schmitt guy sooner.

Having a convo about kidnaping someone wasn't cool like seriously, I was pretty sure it was Bill. The problem was, I didn't even have a chance to take a look at that Schmitt guy.

Shannette's POV
I felt like I still couldn't let him go.
Having such a long relationship made me hard to erase them all.
A party without you is only a boredom. I only want you, Martin. Oh if only I could get you back here and spend an extra time with me. Losing you is like fading a half of my life, I mean more than that.
I need you Martin, I always need you.

“Shan? You ok?”
“Yea I'm ok” I cleaned out the tears that've been pouring on my face
“Sweetheart, you're not okay. I know what've happened between you and him but this is the only way we can cheer you up? A party always reminding you back to Martin, right?”
“Yeah I know...thank you so much for making these up” I smiled at him
“No prob”

So yea, I was on Kevin's ride and we're on our way to Jac's crib.
After we arrived, Kids were still being the same. But without Martin, party isn't a party. Still, I couldn't let that feeling to be gone.

“Shan honey! Come inside!” greeted Jac as I walked in.
I was heading to the bar while Kevin hung out with the other kids, playing guitar hero. Suddenly things were getting awkward, I found a guy next to me and he looked kinda different from the boys I met before. Unlike Martin though. He was looking at me with a super sweet smile and I've got to admit that I wanted to know who he was.

I started to get closer to him and greeted him. Didn't know that he was doing the same thing first. He came to me and greeted me.

“Hi there, you're Shannette right?” said the guy
“Yes! How do you know my name?”
“I was one of Martin's homies and I knew him so well. Especially his gorgeous girlfriend”
“well that's sweet haha” I started to laugh, “And you are?”
“David. David Schmitt” he said as he offered his hand and we shook our both hands.

Cameron's POV
I finally saw her.
She was with a guy so I headed there quickly before bad things came.

“Shan!” I poked her shoulder
“Cam! Finally I meet you haha” she laughed. Suddenly the boy looked at me with a normal sight like everything was okay. Still, I've gotta take my eyes around him. She introduced me to him in sudden.
“Cam, this is David. David, this is Cameron”
“Just call me Dave” he smiled
“oh haha so...you're her friend?” I asked
“We met earlier. We've known each other from the past...6 minutes?” and he made Shannette laughed.
“This is the first time you met each other?” I looked at Shannette deeply to made sure that everything wasn't okay as she easily looked.
“Yeah. He was one of Martin's homies!” answered Shannette.
“Oh..cool then! Well uh I gotta hang with the other guys. I'll catch up with you guys later!”

One of Martin's homies.
So then I thought that this David guy would be okay. Then I had to search who's this Schmitt guy. The only way to save Shannette was to get that bastard away from her. But where was he?

“Cam! Go have a drink! You dont look so cool bro” Jac appeared in sudden
“You gotta clean your eyes up. Like, every girls knew I'm the coolest kid on the block”
“You wish” she giggled and rolled her eyes
“Why I've gotta wish when it's already happend?”
“Hahahaha ok don't be such a douchebag and tell me what happen” Jac laughed
“What happen? So uh, I'm cool”
“Seriously” I think she knew what I felt between Shan and this Schmitt guy.
“Forget it everything is okay! Whatever if you don't even believe Imma grab some drinks and play with the kids” I left her away and pretend that everything was okay. I couldn't tell this about Jac. Jac used to be panic and told Shannette about this shit and it made Shan broke her mood again. Okay, no more Schmitt, as long as she was with Dave.

Shannette's POV
I became more closer since he talked a bunch of stuffs. Yes, I was still with Dave. He was completely nice and care about what was just happened between me and Martin. Then, I looked at him deeply and thought something stupid. I almost fell in love with him, but when I thought again about Martin, was that the only way I could cure my loneliness? By getting closer to Dave?

He suddenly asked me to came to his house and talked about several personal stuffs. It was a pleasure for me as a good friend and I knew that he wasn't a bad kind of guy after all. I thanked Jac a lot for the party but I couldn't stay any longer since Dave asked me to. Jac actually knew Dave so it made me relax even more to made sure that he was okay for me. Hopefully he wasn't on Bill's side.

So I when I was heading to his car, I looked around to search Cameron but suddenly I didn't find him. The kids were being so damn fine so I think it's okay for me to leave.

Cameron's POV
I was playing with the boys as I forgot everything that I used to do. I got up and searched for Shannette, but I didn't find her.

“Sup coooooool boy” said Jac with a deep tone at the 'cool' part
“I knoww I'm coooool so thanksss” I said
“Whatever” she giggled then left, but I stopped her since I wanted to ask her something.
“Where's Shannette?”
“She just went out with David”
“Okay then. Was she fine?”
“Totally. I think she just found her guy”
“What do you mean?” I asked
“Well Shannette was pretty close to that Schmitt boy”

Wait. Schmitt? I was shocked a bit when she spelled that word.

“SCHMITT? WHA WHA WHERE IS HE?” I shouted in sudden
“..he was with Shannette” Jac answered with her poker face
“BUT BUT YOU SAID IT WAS DAVID WHO WAS WITH HER??????”
“DAVID AS IN DAVID SCHMITT YOU IDIOT. So you think David and Schmitt were in different guys?”

I nodded awkwardly and she laughed, she totally didn't know what was actually happening. I left her and ran outside. I called Shannette multiple times but she didn't anwer the goddamn phone. So I decided to call Makayla, didn't know why I had to call her.

“MAKAYLA HELP THIS IS ABOUT SHANNETTE”
“What? What? What's wrong?” she answered in a panic way.
“A guy named Schmitt just got her and I don't even know what to do!!!”
“Dude easy ok I don't really understand this. Who's Schmitt anyway????”
“It was David Schmitt. Before I went to the party, I heard Bill asking a guy to kidnap Shannette and I totally heard him calling the guy as in Schmitt. I lost all the targets okay now what should I do?”
“So it was Bill again??????” she asked
“Yes!”
“That asshole needs a lesson. I'll try to ca-”

Suddenly the line has ended. I tried to call her again but it failed several times. But I still have Kevin who knew everything pretty much. I've gotta tell him everything before it's too late.

Normal's POV
“who's the asshole”
I was in a middle of a call but holy shit, I didn't realize that the guy I was talking about was actually standing behind me.

“asshole? I didn't say that” I said, confusedly
“and I heard you were calling my name”
“...no”
“don't you ever do something mess toward me” his evil smile made me more confused, he suddenly pulled myself and kissed my forehead.
“Get off from me we don't have any connection or even cousins”
“You're still mad??” he showed his disgusting puppy face as I left him alone.

David Schmitt. It's late for me to get in the car to the town with the kids to search Shan. Still, I've gotta know who he actually was.

Day by day, Bill was being so much weirder. Being in a same house with a murder felt like hell, seriously. He always put his eyes on me and watched every moves that the family did in the house. It was still so damn hard to take him to the police since my family was being so afraid, including me.
Having a business with him was like having a death business. I almost die because of him. If there's a way I could kick him away from here..

Shannette's POV

I was still with David as I arrived at his house.
He was so kind and let me telling all about me and Martin at the past. He also shared his stories with Martin when they usually hung out.
“Martin was one of the luckiest guy. He ever owned you before” he said
“That was sweeet...” I smiled but suddenly a tear came out once again.
“Don't cry sweetheart, I know someone will come for you. I promise”
“What makes you so sure?”
“...because I know” he talked in a serious way.

A feeling that I started to like him, and I think he finally felt the way I felt before. I looked at him closely.
“You're different, Dave. I don't know why I'm saying this” I said slowly
“It's okay though. I actually like you”

It was pretty shock for me to heard that. All I did was smilling at him and he smiled back at me. No longer after that, he came to me closer and slowly, he touched my lips and kissed it softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while, eh? I've got some exams for the recent months but I'm back! I'm going to be active for several days :)