Welcome to the new life.

Birthday Party.

-
We found Pat and its not pretty far from the party. And wow,
Pat was looking wayyyyy awesome than before. He looked cute, and he dressed more awesome. So me, Lia, and my other friends walked toward him and talked about his new looks. He seemed happy.

“Makaila? you’re here?” I looked back, and it’s Vanny
“Vanny! Yeah I’m her classmate so I’m here heheh, so you’re her friend?”
“Yes, we were bestfriends since childhood haha” Vanny and I went outside while we were eating puddings.

Suddenly a boy with a drunk face and a short hair came to us, and he was fucking tall.
“This is my brother, John. John, this is my friend, she's the girl who I told you about” said Vanny.
“Well....hi there new comer” said John. He smiled to me but I felt something not good, “Hi John!” I said as I pretend everything was ok. We talked and...that stupid Nick came to us and how sweet, when he saw me, he leave back again. OH WAIT.

WHY IS HE HERE? Seriously why he had to be at the party? I know that John invited him to but...this wasn't cool.

-Lia’s POV:

Rya’s sweet 17 was a blast, she even invited THE DOWNTOWN FICTION to play on her birthday.
“Sweetheart! Glad that you’re come!” said Eric
“Hey babe, so when are you going to play? And where’s the others?”
“On 9pm probably. Cam is hanging with his friends and David is eating too much tacos so I think he’s in the bathroom right now”
“Bahahahah poor David, I always told him to not eating too much of those”
“Hahah yeah, so how’s your band baby?” said Eric as he hel my hand
“We haven’t practicing a lot, but maybe this Sunday we’ll hit it up” I said. FYI, nobody knows that I dated Eric, we did it secretly for a personal reason. So Eric, Cameron, and David was in our school. All of them were the seniors except David, he's the only baby in the band. That’s why we related to them.
And yeah I had a band called The Summer Set, and I played drums. And once again, nobody knew that I was in it.

-Rya’s POV:

The party turned awesome, and probably its going to be the best birthday ever. I hung with The Downtown Fiction, but suddenly I didn't meet Eric. I didnt know where he was. I got out and I met Vanny, my cousin.
“Happy bday sist!” said Vanny as she hugged me
“Aww thanks babe! Have you check the puddings already? Your mom made it!”
“Really? And yes i did, i knew that my mom is a good chef hahah”
“hahah, sooo how’s everyth...omg” I stopped talking while I saw someone...standing infront of me
“..what’s wrong?” Vanny looked at me seriously
“is that...Pat?”
“Pat? Who’s Pat?” Vanny asked me but I ignored her then walked toward him. I couldn’t believe what I saw. Like seriously is that Pat? He looked totally different.

“Pat?” I said as I held his shoulder
“oh Rya! Uhh I... eeh Happy Birthday!” he said, he seemed nervous, and so am I.
“....thanks. You look...cool”
“Thanks!” he blushed. Omg I never realize that he’s too cute. “whoa whoa I shouldn’t be here. Tanner would kick my ass off”
“What? Hahahah he’s not here! He had something better to do...I think”
“better? Better than to go to his own girlfriend’s party? If i were him i would ignore all of those things and get back here” he said as he laughed, i was like wow that he seemed care...to me.
“hahahah...uhm sorry” Pat stopped laughing, but then I laughed.
“hahaha nooo its ok!” I said as I held his shoulder again. Well, too bad my Tanner wasn't there, he said he would probably be there at 8 but that time was like at 8.30....but what ever.

Besides, I kinda like this guy.

Normal POV:
I sat on a party chair while I saw Pat and Rya talked a lot, I told ya he would make it. I didnt find Lia and Vanny since I leave them, so I sat here alone, eating this doughnut.
“Sup Makaila?” somebody’s talking to me, and it’s John, Vanny’s brother.
“Hey John, well im just enjoying some foods here heheh”
“Ohh haha good, where did you find that doughnut?”
“There, near the stage” I said as I pointed that doughnut-place.
“Mind to take me there?” asked John and I said sure.

While we were walking, TDF came up to the stage and play several songs, the band was great, and I didnt believe that they were in my school. Though they were still not too popular, but I bet TDF would reach the point succesfully. The kids from Indonesia won't believe me if they came to Indonesia and I told them that they were my school mates. Hah.

Meanwhile, John took some doughnuts then we hung out near to the outside door.
“....Makaila?” John looked at me
“...yea?”
“you look cute”
“oh hahah thanks” okay that was weird. I didnt have any feelings with that guy so I prefer to leave, but he held my hand and looked at me so seriously.....uhm.
“why are you leaving?” he asked me as he pulled me slowly
“....I think the party is already begin, aaand i wanna see it” I said like i was totally nervous
“no mag, the party is begin...right here...” he said as he pulled me and took me outside. All i do just kept my eyes open and fuck, what’s going on here??

“uhhh john? hey hey john? yo dude dont look at me like that”
“What’s wrong Kayla?...you look cute with those teeth biting your red lips” he flirts me as he standing reaaally close to me. Ok im out
“wait...where are you going babe?” he said as he held my hand
“babe? Whoa dude we havent been in that way”
“oh really?..” he’s getting close to me again and smiling. OH HELL
“DUDE, WILL YOU PLEASE JUST....” I said but he’s still holding my hand and getting closer as he kept smirking on me. “YO JOHN YOOOO JOHN JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!” i forgot what i expressed, but that was pretty fucked me up. He didnt release me and still looking at me with a smile. “AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” yep, i finally screamed.

“GET THE HELL OUT MAN!”
...someone just punched John in the face. And that’s Nick??
“shut the fuck up man, we have a deal to not drunking till November!” Nick shouted to him while he held my shoulder and i was like...not drunking till November? Thats like the most stupid thing ive ever heard.
Suddenly John ignored him and ran away, i think he really really gone drunk.
“YO JOHN OHHH! YO!! Ah shit” Nick threw a bottle down to the ground and rubbed his hair. Glad its over and nobody saw us.
“...thanks Nick” I said slowly
“yeah, just becareful with that guy. He’s kinda insane” he said. “And one more thing, if you meet him again, just calm, he probably forget what he’s doing right now”
“....okay” I said as I nodded then he leave.

I looked at the bottle that he threw.
“HEY DO NOT THROW A BOTTLE IN SOMEONE’S FRONT YARD OKAY” I shouted
“ACTUALLY THIS IS A BACK YARD” he said with a stupid face.
“SAME THING. JUST GET IT OUT, YOU SAID IT FIRST REMEMBER?”
“...............ohhh so this is kind of a revenge?” he asked with a weird tone as he took the bottle.
“ya think???” I asked back with a smirk, then he just shut his self up and leave me with a smirk again.
But thanks to Nick, he saved me from that guy.

Suddenly Vanny searched for me everywhere and I finally found her, but I didnt say anything about his brother. AND NO FREAKIN WAY TDF JUST FINISHED THE CONCERT SINCE I WENT IN?? HOLY COW. Too bad but the party wasn't too bad at all, I just figured out that Nick was actually a nice guy. Well uhm.

By the way, I saw Lia with a dude from TDF and.....i forgot what his name. They were together since the party started, i wonder what they were doing. And Pat? Yes he’s getting close to Rya, but still, Tanner was the biggest problem for him, glad that he wasn’t at the party.

The party ended with some fireworks going on, i saw it with the others.
I hope in my next 17 birthday, I could have a same birthday party as Rya’s...
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapt!!! and im still working for the next chapt so this isnt the end;) comment? <3 :)