Status: updating.

All can change in the blink of an eye.

Four.

I wake up, and squint, the light’s in my eyes, blinding me temporarily. I’m lying on the carpeted floor, the window blinds are open just as I left them, and the sun is shining brightly through. My wall is highly decorated, pictures of my photography and pictures of friends all over. My phone is vibrating on the wooden desk, and I stretch out, grabbing it and clicking accept just before the last right.

“Hey Kathy” A chirpy voice says, making me hold the phone away from my ear.

“Oh, hey Belle” I say, pressing two fingers on the bridge of my nose.

“So, Kathy, where were you all weekend?” She asks, her voice dipping in the end in concern.
“Oh, Belle, it’s been a bad weekend, I was in a car crash.” I say, not mentioning his name.
“Oh my gosh Kathy, are you okay? Did you speak to Matt? He said he wanted to talk to you.” She said happiness in her voice.

“No, I didn’t talk to Matt... he was in the car with me, oh Belle, he died” I say, my voice cracking from tears.

I hear the beep of the phone hanging up, and five minutes later, she’s at my front door. How she manages to get here so fast, not get fined, and look so amazing, is unknown to me and the rest of the human race. I stand at the top of the stairs, knowing she’ll be there soon. She runs through the door, and my mother just looks up from her coffee. This happens all the time, Belle just rolls on in, like it’s her own house.

She sees me on the floor, and drops her bag on my bed and gives me a hug, practically jumping on me. I’m not sure how she didn’t hear about the crash before, or Matt. Small town, close community.

She was looking me up and down, eying up my cuts and bruises, my unwashed hair, my clothes. I roll my eyes, same old Belle. She pulls me up, and pushed me in the direction of my bathroom, starting up the shower and ransacking my draws for some presentable clothes.

By the end of her frenzy, I’m clean and clothed, and she’s sat me down so I can tell her what happened. I explain everything that I remember so close to tears while she nods her head at the right moments and frowns.
“Oh my gosh. I don’t know how you’re standing!” And honestly, neither did I.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry how short this is. :c
I know i fail, and I'm sorry, and Sian wanted a chapter, so yeah x]
<3<3