Status: In Process Of Being Written

Got to Be What Tomorrow Needs

Ch. 10

Sing it for the world, Sing it for the world

~~~~ Next Morning ~~~~

~~~~ Lavender’s POV ~~~~

I woke up around 11am and rolled out of bed almost falling over Ghoul walking out of my room. I opened the door to my room and stepped out into the living room. I looked around but saw now sign of Poison or Pinkly. I headed over to the coffee pot and set it up.

I turned it on and walked back to my room smacking Ghoul with one of my pillows waking him up. He groaned and sat up looking around.

“Anyone else awake?”

“Nope I’m the first one up for a change”

“Poison’s not up?”

“I don’t think so”

“What do you mean?”

“He’s not out in the living room. He must be in Pinkly’s room”

“Oh…he said he was going to kick Kobra off a couch and crash there”

“Well apparently he didn’t”

“Huh…weird”

“Yeah…YES COFFEE’S DONE!!!!”

I ran out and over to the coffee pot and poured myself a cup closely followed by Ghoul.

I was worried about Pinkly and what had happened last night. It was terrible what had happened to Trent but she needed to realize that everything was going to be okay and that she could let Poison in.

If only she could just see that herself.

“I’m gonna go check to make sure she’s okay”

“I’ll come with”

“Thanks”

I walked over to Pinkly’s room and opened the door slowly. I looked inside to see….

“Woah”

I walked into Pinkly’s room and over to stand by her bed. There on her bed was Pinkly and Poison.

She was lying on her side facing Poison. His arms were locked around her waist and he was holding her close. She had his shirt clutched in her hands holding him close to her. His shirt was wet signifying that she had been crying there holding onto him.

“Well I’ll be damned”

I looked next to be at Ghoul.

“I know right”

~~~~ Pinkly’s POV ~~~~

I vaguely heard movement behind me. I opened my eyes a little to see that I was inches away from Gerard’s face. His arms shifted around me and moved even closer to me.

“Should we wake them up?”

I groaned and looked over my shoulder to see Lavender and Ghoul standing there staring at us.

“What the hell you two?”

“Good morning to you too sunshine”

“Don’t call me sunshine”

“Someones cranky”

“No duh Sherlock”

“Get ups”

“No way I’m still tired”

“Mhmmm sureeee. I think you just want to stay in Poison’s arms”

“Shut the fuck up”

I rolled out of Gerard’s arms and off my bed landing on the floor at Lavender and Ghoul’s feet.

I just simply glared up at them.

Lavender and Ghoul just grinned like mad at me. I mean Chester Cat grin here.

Yeah it was a little creepy.

“Stop that before I smack those grins off your faces”

“You’re no fun”

“You shut up”

“Make me”

“Don’t go there you know I will”

“You haven’t had coffee yet”

“I will STILL kick your ass”

“FINEEEE”

Lavender turned on her heel and walked away closely followed by Ghoul.

I stood up and looked down to see that Gerard was no awake and staring at me.

“…hey”

“Hey”

“Sleep well?”

“Best night I’ve had in a long time”

“That’s good”

“It’s because I feel safe here”

“I’m glad”

“Yeah…so…do you remember last night at all?”

“…vaguely”

“Okay”

“Why?”

Gerard sat up and stretched his arms.

“I was just wondering”

Suddenly I started to panic.

“Why did something happen last night?”

Gerard just laughed.

“Calm down nothing happened. You just eventually turned around to face me and buried your head in my chest crying. I rubbed your back until you fell asleep again”

“…oh…”

“Yeah…you kept saying ‘I’m Sorry’ while you were crying though”

“I was?”

“Yeah but I don’t know what for.”

I knew

“I don’t know. Probably just the dream I was having”

“…okay…if it was because you were kissing me back you don’t need to be sorry.”

“…I’m not”

“Good”

With that Gerard stood up from my bed and walked closer to me. He leaned in and my heart started to race.

Oh my God I think he’s going to kiss me again

He kept leaning in towards me but right before our lips touched I turned my head and his lips grazed my cheek before he pulled back and sighed.

“What’s wrong?”

“This won’t work out well”

“It’s just a kiss”

I turned my head so that I was looking at him again.

“It’s never just a kiss”

Gerard just looked at me and I could see the hurt in his eyes.

He turned and started to walk out of my room.

Damnit Girl

“Gerard”

Gerard stopped near my door and turned to look at me.

I walked up to him and put a hand on his cheek running my thumb across it.

He closed his eyes at my touch and took a deep breath.

He opened them a few seconds later and stared into my eyes.

I started to lean towards his face while he leaned towards me.

Our lips were centimeters from touching when our security alarm started blaring.

“YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!”

I pulled away from Gerard, grabbed my laser gun, and bolted over to our security system to see Lavender and Ghoul already there staring at the video feeds.

I walked up to them, reaching over Lavender to turn the alarm on mute.

“Couldn’t turn the alarm off Pansy”

“Shut up”

“Fine”

We scanned the videos but couldn’t find who had triggered the alarm.

“Maybe it was an animal?”

Everyone looked over at Kobra Kid who was awake and actually sitting on the floor.

“Did you sleep there?”

“No I was on the couch. The alarm made me jump and I landed on the floor”

“Ohhhhh”

“Yeah nice alarm there”

“Well it’s supposed to catch our attention when anyone passes into our area”

“Noticed”

“Shut up Kobra”

“Whatever”

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the screen.

“What triggered it?”

Suddenly someone came into view.

“Is that a drac?”

I looked over to see Gerard standing close to me squinting at the screens.

“I don’t think so. They aren’t dressed like one”

Soon we had Kobra Kid and Jet Star standing behind us watching whoever it was walking closer to us.

“I think it’s a killjoy”

“How so?”

“Well for starters they’re not dressed like a drac and second they’re dressed like a killjoy except they’re outfit is in complete tatters.

“Oh”

“Yeah”

“What should we do?”

“They look lost and confused…maybe we should go out and see what they want?”

“Good idea Ghoul”

“It’s been known to happen from time to time”

“Okay girls stay here, guys let’s lock and load”

“No way in hell I’m coming with”

“No H-Pink. I want you and Lavender to stay in here where it’s safe.”

“But I’m one of the best damn fighters there is”

Gerard just cupped my face between his hands.

“I want you to stay where it’s safe”

I just couldn’t say no to those intense golden hazel eyes.

I let out a deep sigh.

“Fine but if anything happens I’m coming out to help”

Gerard just stared at me.

“Fine”

He let go of my face and picked up his laser gun and one of my knives. The rest of the guys grabbed their guns and started to walk away.

“Wait”

Lavender gave them each an ear piece to put in their ear.

“So we can stay in contact and let you know if anything else happens to show up”

“Okay”

They started to walk out to figure out who this person was.

Kiss him you idiot

“Poison!”

I ran up to him and right as he turned around I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him.

I threw him off balance for a second or two before I felt his arms wrap around me and he deepened the kiss.

We pulled apart soon after and just stared into each other’s eyes.

“Be careful”

“Always”

I stood back from him and watched them leave.

Once they were out I turned back around to see Lavender smiling like mad at me.

“Wipe that smirk off your face Pansy”

She just shrugged and sat down in front of the cameras.

We watched as they slowly emerged and spread out surrounding whoever it was.

They jumped out at her with their guns raised. She jumped and spun around seeing that she was out numbered and trapped.

“Who are you?”

“A killjoy like you”

“How can we be sure?”

“I just escaped from BLI. I was heading as far away from them as possible”

“Should we trust her?”

“I don’t know”

Lavender and I exchanged looks before knodding our heads yes in unison.

“Let her in. If she’s a drac or spy we’ll take care of her”

“Come with us killjoy”

They led her back to our house and when they entered Lavender and I were waiting with our guns at our sides.

She looked incredibly nervous.

“What’s your name killjoy?”

She gulped.

“Echo”

“I’ve never heard of you”

“I told them I’ve just escaped from BLI.”

“How long were you there?”

“I don’t know. They don’t tell you time or anything while you’re in there. It’s all so…controlled”

“Well that’s what they do. They control”

“I know”

“So Echo…where were you before?”

“Zone 4 or 5 I’m not 100% sure right now”

“Well I think we can let you stay for a little bit.”

“Thank you”

“Lavender she looks about your size. Get her something to wear and Ghoul please get her some food and Jet some water please.”

“Okay”

“On it”

“You got it Art”

They all headed off in their directions. Kobra followed Ghoul and Jet into the kitchen and Lavender led Echo into her room.

Gerard walked toward me and cupped my cheek in one of his hands.

“Told you I’d be safe”

“Shut up”

Gerard just smiled and kissed my lips lightly.

What are you getting yourself into here Pinkly Art?
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehehehehehehe LONGGGGGG ASSSSSS chapter

SORRY!!!!!

buttttt i was on a roll here. plus bestie needs update hehe
love all 37 of my subscribers. 4 comments before i update again. hehe love you all my lovelies
love to my commentors keeps it up!!!!!
for those of you who are reading a little piece of heaven i'm working on the update so it should be posted soon.
anndddd i needs like one more comment on to just feel better before i can update.
check out those stories if you haven't read them yet
annnddddd okay im done with long a/n to accompany long story lols