Status: In Process Of Being Written

Got to Be What Tomorrow Needs

Ch. 11

Sing it out, boy they’re gonna sell what tomorrow means

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later Lavender came out of her room with Echo close behind. She was dressed in just a pair of sweats and a simple purple shirt.

“Thank-you Lav”

“You’re welcome Pink”

Echo walked over to the kitchen and sat down on a stool there. The guys slid the drink and food over to her and she just stared at it all.

“It’s not poisoned?”

“Yeah his name is just Poison, doesn’t mean he poisons things”

“Shut up you three”

“Pinkly control your man!”

I just glared at Kobra, Jet, and Ghoul. They would get it later.

“Anyway. So Echo how’d you end up in BLI?”

“Let the girl eat first Pink”

“Lav not now”

“Let her relax for a little bit before you all start to grill her. She looks like she’s been through hell and back”

I just looked over at Lavender to see that there was no use arguing with her right now.

“Ugh fine. But someone keep an eye on her. NOT IT!”

“NOT IT”
“NOT IT”

“…NOT IT!”

“NOT IT”

“NOT….DAMNIT!!!!”

Kobra Kid started cussing out loud. He caught on too late what was going on.

“It’s okay Kobra I’ll watch her with you”

“I don’t need a baby sitter”

Everyone looked over at this strange new girl.

“Now you’re DEFINETLY having someone watch over you”

Echo just glared at all of us then returned to her food.

I just rolled my eyes and turned to go into my room closely followed by Gerard. I walked into my room and sat down on my bed. Gerard closed the door behind him and stood at the foot of my bed staring at me.

“What?”

“That was really nice of you”

“What was?”

“That you’re letting her stay here. And not bugging her too much right now”

I just looked at my wall.

“Yeah well”

“It was still really nice of you”

“Thanks”

“You’re welcome”

Gerard walked over and sat down on my bed next to me.

“So…”

I looked at Gerard out of the corner of my eyes. He was staring straight ahead.

“So what?”

“What do you want to do today?”

“What IS there for us to do?”

Gerard looked over at me and I quickly looked away.

“We could just…talk some more…”

“I’ve already told you a lot”

“Not about your family”

I whipped my head around at him.

“No”

“I’ve told you about mine”

“I’m not going into details on my family get out”

Gerard looked at me shocked.

“I won’t ask again calm down. I get it you don’t want to talk about them. Calm down Hope”

“Don’t call me Hope right now”

“Okay…Art…”

“Better”

“You’re crazy”

“Takes one to know one”

“Touche”

“But thanks. I…it’s just hard talking about them”

“Okay. So no family.”

“Yes”

“Okay”

“Okay”

I stood up and walked over to my radio. I turned it on and shifted through my music. Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist and a hot breath on my neck.

My senses were on over drive.

“You’re a very confusing person to figure out”

“Good”

I heard Gerard chuckle against the back of my neck before he placed a soft kiss there. My body reacted without thinking and instantly leaned back into him. I felt his right hand move around the front of me to pull me closer still. His left hand pushed my hair off of my neck and he kissed me softly on my neck. He kept trailing kisses up and down my neck making me shiver.

The moment was perfect…until…

“…Trent…”

I felt Gerard stiffen behind me.

“…who?”

“…I…no…no…no”

Before I could stop them the tears were falling. I fell down out of Gerard’s grip and onto the floor of my room. I just couldn’t stop the tears. All of my time with Trent came flooding back to me. The kisses, the dancing, the fighting, everything was there.

Gerard just stood there next to me, staring down at me. I know I must have scared him. I mean hell I said another guy’s name and just broke down. After a few minutes he walked away and opened my door and yelled for Lavender. I heard her run in, take one look at me, and run forward to pull me into her arms.

Gerard slowly backed out and shut the door.

“I…I…Trent…I said his name…I see him…”

“It’s okay Hope…”

“I…I hurt him…”

“You didn’t hurt Trent”

I pulled back from Lavender to look her in the face through my tears.

“Not Trent…Gerard…”

Lavender just gave me a look before pulling me close to her, where I picked up crying again.

Damn I’m good at messing up my life

~~~~ That Night ~~~~

I was sitting on my bed that night when my door opened and shut. I looked over to see Gerard standing just inside my room.

“Hey…”

“I’m sorry”

“For what?”

“For what happened earlier”

“Ah…”

We just stared at each other for a few minutes.

“Look I don’t want to talk about him or whatever happened earlier. I just…I just don’t want to talk about it. Not right now…”

“Okay”

“I’m sorry if I hurt you”

“I just want to know who Trent is”

“Was”

“Fine then who he was”

“I…I can’t tell you without crying…”

“…more secrets Pink?”

I looked up at Gerard to see the pain and anger on his face.

“I…I keep things a secret to protect everyone else I’m close to…”

“If I’m so close to you then why don’t you tell me about your family? Or whoever the hell Trent is”

“I…can’t…”

“You never can”

Gerard turned to leave and once again my heart took over.

“He was my fiancé Gerard…I was engaged to marry him years ago…but…they took him. The used him to get to me. If…if I would turn myself in then they would let him go. But…he was dead when I got there. They killed him…because of me and what I can do. They killed him…”

I collapsed onto my bed and started to cry.

I heard Gerard walk over and sit down next to me.

“I…I didn’t know…”

“No one but Lavender knows”

Gerard reached out to put a hand on my shoulder but I jerked away from him.

“You shouldn’t get close to me”

“What if I want to?”

I looked over at Gerard and sat up.

“You shouldn’t…it…it’s deadly to get close to me”

“I don’t care”

“You could die again”

“Then you’d just have to bring me back again”

“I don’t know if I could”

“You could still try”

“You still shouldn’t get close to me…”

“I don’t give a damn”

And with that Gerard crashed his lips onto mine. I tried to pull back but his hand had come up and was holding my head firmly against his. I felt so much anger and passion in his kiss. When he finally pulled back all I could do was stare at him.

“What do you want me to do Hope…”

“Stay…with me…for a while…please”

“I can do that”

“Okay”

Gerard pulled me against his chest and held me close.

“I’ll stay as long as you want”

I smiled into his shirt and pushed us back so that we were lying down on my bed.

Just lying there…doing nothing but holding each other.

Damnit Pinkly you’re a sucker for him
♠ ♠ ♠
O_O wow it's been a while since i've really been on mibba. Sorry folks. I got a short writers block here and then idk I just couldn't get myself to write more. But anyway. I've started college classes and one is creative writing so hopefully that will keep the creative juices flowing and i'll be able to update some more.

So much love to all my commentors and subscribers. 4 comments before i update. Annnndddd I do believe i still need one more comment each on a little piece of heave and to just feel better. and anyone have any ideas for a kids birthday party...i welcome them freely!!!!

hey just realized its 1/23/11. Tonight I am taking one of my bff's to the Nightmare After Christmas a7x concert. Awesome sauce!!!!

Love you all!!!