Status: In Process Of Being Written

Got to Be What Tomorrow Needs

Ch. 2

Use your voice, every time you open up your mouth

~~~~ 2:30 a.m. ~~~~

I was finishing getting ready to go break into the BLI building to bring back our four leading killjoys if it wasn’t already too late.

I attached my gun belt and put my two fully charged pink laser guns into their holsters. The belt hung sideways just the way I like it. I was dressed in my “war” outfit has I called it. I was able to move freely in it and it allowed for some kick ass moves that I had learned over the years not to mention easier to get to everything that I kept on me.

I slid my medium sized daggers into the outside of my boots fitting them into the slots I had made for them. I made sure my small bombs were in my vest pockets and I did a last minute check in the mirror in my room.

I was wearing my skin tight black jean leggings that I had tucked into my knee high heeled black boots that had buckles and leather straps all around them. And let’s face it getting kicked with any form of a heel hurts worse than a flat shoe. So I had just learned to do all of my moves and run in these heels. The heel was thicker so it was easier and still hurt like a son of a bitch. You can just ask Lavender who got too close to me one time and I hit her in the leg. Yeah she still gets on me about that.

Over my jeans I wore my grey flowing skirt for my added flare. The skirt had a thick black belt at the top and I used that to help keep my gun belt in place. I was wearing my black corset which allowed me to move freely without have a shirt flying around. Plus it would cause the cronies to stop for a minute in awe of my outfit and curves I had which gave me enough time to make my move. Over the corset I sometimes wore my black vest either open or closed. Tonight I wore it halfway zipped up and I put all o my bombs and things in the pockets.

I had on the black and silver locket my mother had given me the day she died and I was wearing on one wrist metal and chain bracelets that helped my punches hurt worse and on the other wrist I wore a few bangles each with spikes on them so that I couldn’t get a punch in I could at least scratch them and stun them enough to get one in. I overloaded my eyes with black and bright pink eye shadow to add a little mystery and keep my identity a secret. I also wore black and white eyeliner and a massive amount of mascara. I tied my pink and grey bandana around my neck in case I needed to cover my mouth for more mystery and I pulled my dyed pink hair back with a ponytail to keep it out of the way. The last thing I needed was my pink fingerless leather gloves and my pink sunglasses. Yes I know that it’s still dark out but I can see in the dark with them on fairly well. I adjusted my gloves so that the hidden small dagger piece wouldn’t cut into my hand too much if I needed to use it. I made adjustments to my outfits a lot if you couldn’t tell. My favorite color is also pink if my name didn’t give it away.

I started to sneak out to my car in the cave garage when I heard Lavender’s door open. She stepped out and just looked at me.

“I knew it”

“Woman that’s just too weird”

She just shrugged her shoulders, grabbed a coffee from the fridge and walked over to make herself comfortable at the surveillance desk area. She tossed me my ear piece and I put it in flipping the switch. She would be monitoring the cameras to tell me when they were looking away and such. I was glad she was awake. She tended to know when I was going to go out to fight or get food or something because we had a connection.

My mom said it was because she was the first person I had used my gift on and has long has we were both alive we would be connected.

Yes Lavender Pansy was the best friend I accidently brought back to life when I was 11 years old. But moving on. I shouted a goodbye and headed down the tunnel to where the cave garage was. I climbed into my car and started it, hitting the button to open up the door. I waited for Lavender to give me the go and I hit the gas and sped off toward Battery City.

The entire way there I prayed to my mom and father to be with me and guide me has I set out to use my gift for the first time…I just hope it will work.

~~~~ Battery City ~~~~

I drove straight into Battery City through the back roads I had memorized. I drove through the streets and stopped outside of the gated BLI headquarters building. I climbed out of my car and pulled one of my hot pink laser guns out of my holster and held it at my side and started to walk towards the building. I knew of a back entrance that employees or rather cronies used to come in and out. I arrived there shortly after I left my car. I pulled out my lock picker pin and had the door opened in no time. Once inside I scanned the tag I had stolen off a cronies and re-attached it to my vest for future use in the building. I started down the long driveway to the main entrance but veered off to the side to go to yet another secret entrance underneath the main driveway so that I would be out of the security cameras for a little while longer. I picked the lock again and scanned my id yet again and I was in.

Lavender told me where to go from the plans of the building that I had managed to get a hold of. I had to take an elevator or stairs down a level or two to the morgue area where they were keeping their bodies. I started towards the stairs hoping that I would remain un-noticed.

But alas that wasn’t going to happen for there turning the corner was a cronies. I immediately pointed my laser and had him out in no time. I grabbed his gun and put my own pink laser back in its holster. I kept on going until I came to a point where I wouldn’t be able to go un-noticed anymore. I thought for a second then took a bomb out of my vest pocket and peeked around the corner and threw it down.

I turned away and covered my ears. I heard a blast go off and the sound of things falling and breaking. I started to run through the rubble shooting whoever i came across still alive. I jammed one guy in the face with my heel when he tried to grab me and he fell back so I gave him a shot. I came across another gun and I grabbed it continuing to run down the hall.

It wasn’t long before I came across and bunch of them. I just held up my two stolen laser guns and started to fire hitting them down one after one. I felt slight tinge on my leg that I ignored and kept on firing. They were all down within minutes and I quickly swapped out my two guns and jumped over the bodies and continue on my way until Lavender told me to stop for there were people coming down so I hit in a little opening that was safe. I glanced down at my leg and saw that I had a little singe in my pants from a laser that came dangerously close to my leg. I ignored the burning pain and concentrated on listening for my cue from Lavender to keep going.

A few minutes later I received it and I turned the corner and headed for the stairs that were nearby. I made it to the stairs un-noticed but I figured that they would be figuring out where I was headed soon. I scanned my id and slipped into the stairwell and headed down for the morgue. I came across a few cronies that I just took out and kept going. I could feel my skin burning on my leg but I kept going when Lavender told me that they were waiting for me. I paused on the steps to pull up my bandana to cover my mouth and nose and pulled out two bombs from my vest and charged for the door. I opened the door and threw both bombs out. I started the run through them dodging lasers and punches. The bomb went off throwing many of them back and the other was a tear bomb that brought the rest to their knees but one managed to hit a button that caused the door on the opposite end of the hall to close to prevent me from going to the morgue. I charged for the door and slid underneath the almost closure flipping them off has I flew under the door. Once I was through I jumped up and looked around.

I had lost contact with Lavender on my ear piece so I was on my own. I found a sign and glanced at it to find where I had to go and I ran off down the hallway. I was almost to the morgue when the head hunco herself was standing there holding a long sword.

Just great.

I pulled my daggers/knives out of my boots and popped my glove daggers out. I took a running start at her and our daggers and knives collided and we were soon in full on battle mode. She managed to get another cut on my jeans that started to bleed but I kicked her with my heeled boots AND my glove daggers. I scratched up that pretty face of hers and I managed to knock her out. I ran into the morgue room and locked myself in. I didn’t know what to do.

I had no idea how to go about doing this. I just stared at the four leaders of the Killjoy army and just wished that they would wake up fully charged and ready to go again.

I was just standing over them all. I didn’t know what to do. But I started to panic. What was I supposed to do now? I didn’t fully understand this power but suddenly I heard a deep breath and Party Poison himself opened his eyes gasping for breath. Not long after him the other three all had the same reaction one right after the other. They all just looked at me in awe.

“Get ready to help me killjoys.”

I couldn’t believe this…I had done it…they were just staring at me. I turned and started to walk out but stopped at looked back at them. They were all just looking around confused.

“Do you want to help or stay here and die again?”

They all just looked at me and tentatively went over to a nearby table and grabbed their guns. They walked over to me.

“Who are you?”

The main leader who had shockingly bright red hair asked me. I just looked at him and turned to start heading out.

“No one”

“I don’t believe that”

I just ignored him and kept going. We passed by the spot where I had left the head hunco lady lying there. She must have woken up and ran…

“God Damnit”

“What?”

This time it was the guy with long mainly straight dark hair and dressed in a yellow shirt with a green laser gun.

“She left…we’re all in shit right now follow me”

I turned back around and shoved past the guys and headed for another secret exit. Luckily we didn’t come across any cronies but I was sure it would happen once we were outside. We walked outside and I started to lead them to my car. There wasn’t any time to get to their car in massive lock down so I was going to drop them off in my car. We were within reach when lasers started to fire from everywhere.

I spun and started shooting.

“Get in the car!”

The guys all ran and climbed into my car and I kept spinning and shooting when I felt a singe on my arm. I looked down and saw the burning skin.

“Fuck”

Suddenly a laser shot flew past my ear and the guy who had shot me dropped. I turned and saw the red haired killjoy standing there pointing his yellow gun past me. He grabbed my hand and we ran to my car shooting at people while the other three shot from the car. We jumped in my car and I turned it on and spinning around to head out.

I punched the gas and we drove straight out of Battery City and towards the Killjoys main headquarters.

But they weren’t letting us go that easy. I saw a few cars following us.

“Shit”
♠ ♠ ♠
Pinkly Art's outfit

welllll here it is. i had started this last night but i was falling asleep typing so i figured it best to leave it for today, which was good b/c i had a gajillion spelling errors lol.

newho love to my two commentors and my 4 subscribers!!!!!