Status: It's going :)

Living a Dream

The Day I Left The Womb

God, I hate this scenary. Just lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. Like a rerun of an annoying TV show. Daydreaming, as always. Did you ever feel like you want another life? Like, you're you, but in another country with a different life story. Well I did. I'm sick of being misunderstood and when the other people looked at me like I'M the weird one. When, in fact, they are the ones who are the weird ones. All beeing like clones. Whearing the similar fancy clothes, listening to the same God awful music and acting the same. I have always been teased for listening to rock and metal and for being a girl guitarist. But I never cared. I was myself. And I will never regret that, ever.

I won't deny, it did hurt me. Being teased for that long did effect me but it also reflected on my lyrics. I could write songs all day long and then write tabs for everyone of them. I just love it. I love music. And God knows it was my savior in many situations.

I always was and stayed my own best friend. I did have friends but no one with who I could really share all my thoughts and feelings with. I hated that fact. I wanted someone who could listen to me and understand me.

I took my guitar and started playing a song that I wrote. I played with the same passion as always. When it comed to playing my guitar it never came hard on me. I loved it. If someone waked my up at 4am and said to me: "Play me a song.", I would done it without a question asked.

As I played sound of the doorbell snaped my out of my thoughts. Who could it be? We rarely have guests. I heard the door open and my sister's annoying squeal. I put my guitar on the bed and went to see who it was.

"OMG! Uncle Tommmmmmmmmm!!!!!" I squealed. I was so happy to see him. He was my mums' brother who lived in Las Vegas. People always told me that I got my talent for music from him. I liked to believe that.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him when I finally let go of the hug and allowed him to breathe.
"What?Not happy to see me?" He askes with a cocky smile on his face.

"Of course I am! I meant what are you doing here? At CROATIA? You can't tell me you flew across the ocean just to see me?" I winked at him. We always joked around with eachother.

He laughed. "Nooo. I came to see my whole family. I haven't seen anyone in three years. And I needed to go to London to make a deal with a new awesome band. You need to hear them Lansie."

My uncle was a director of a record label called Epitaph. He is a guitarist, he was actually the one who inspired me to start playing, and his dream was always to help the struggling bands to make their way to the top because he knew how it was to make it up by yourself and he knew that some of them, even if their music was brilliant, wouldn't manage to do it. I loved him because of that, and because he was fun, true to himself, a true musician and because he never called my by my first name, Angela, but Lana, my second name or he would use one of the nicknames he made up for me.

My mum and dad just stormed into the room. They were all sharing stories and the other annoying stuff adults do. I was so happy.

*At dinner*

"So, uncle Tom how is it in sunny Las Vegas?" I asked. I loved that town. I loved USA in general. I wanted to live there since the time I found out where and what Las Vegas is.

"It's great. I love my job and the town. But I came here to see how all of you are doing so stop talking about me. So Lansie, how's your music going? Great, I assume?" He encouraged me with a hudge smile.

"Yeah, it's going pretty good. I started writing more and making some music for it." I answered him with a smile.

"Yea, we can't hear our thoughts anymore because of her 'music'." My sister said with a annoyed expression on her face.
I sticked my tounge at her. (Yes I'm a 18-year old girl who has just sticked my toungh at my sister).
My mum rolled her eyes.

"And your singing?" Uncle Tom asked ignoring us two.

"Um, okay I guess. I joined my school choir." I said, looking down to my plate.

"Ang,why are you always underestimating yourself?" My sister said like she was dissapointed.

"I agree. You shouldn't do that. Your voice is great." Uncle Tom smiled at me. "I told you Silvana (my mum) that she is talented." My uncle turned at my mum.

"I know she is. But I don't know if she could manage on her own. It's a different world out there." My mum didn't sound so happy.

"It is a though,big and a completely different world out there. But I would be right beside her." My uncle never backed out of a fight. And he didn't intended to do so now.

"What are you talking about?" I was really confused.

"I called your mother a few weeks ago, as I was planing this trip and this visit. And I made a proposal to her."

"What kind of a proposal?" I was totally lost now.

"I asked her if you could spend a summer with me in USA. But not just to lay around the pool, but to help me find some good bands and for you to find inspiration,or maybe start your own band." I couldn't believe my ears. I pinched myself to check if I'm dreaming.

"So what do you say about that?" My mum asked me.

"I.Would.Absolutely.Freaking.Love.That!" I separated every word to point it out.
My mum smiled a bit.

"Well,mum,could I?" I asked full of hope.
She hesitated a minute ir so. I was beginig to lose my patience when she finally spoke.

"Fine..but there is some conditions." She said hesitatingly.
Uncle Tom smiled.

"Anything!" I jumped of my chair and hugged my mum.

"Well, start packing Lansie. Our flight is tommorow." Uncle Tome smiled to me like what he said is something ordinary.

"Tommorow!?" I asked with the lack of belief in my voice. "I don't even have a ticket!"

"Well..that's where your wrong." He pulls out from his pocket two airplaine tickets.

"You already bought my a ticket?" I couldn't believe it.

"Well I kinda knew you would like the idea and that your mum will loosen up so.." He grined.
My mum sighed and shook her head in disbelief.

*The next day. -At the airport.-*

"Bye mummy!" I said and hugged her. I started to sob on her shoulder. What can I do? I've always been mummy's girl.

"Don't cry. We will talk everyday! Thank God on tehnology!" She said comforting me.

"I will call you every day!" I said, still hugging her.

"You better!" She hugged me thighter. "Come on, you will miss the flight."
I let go of her. She kissed my cheek and I smiled.

I hugged my sister and my dad. They were both sad and happy for me. I will miss them but I am happy to finally persue my dreams.
Uncle Tom hugged and said goodbye to everyone and grabbed my wrist. "C'mon. We need to hurry. Bye everyone!" He rushed to the gate 12A pulling me with him.

"Byeeeeeeeeeee! I love youu!!" I yelled. Hope they heard me.

I will make the best out of this summer. I promised to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is..My first story. I now it sucks but it's my first one soo..bare with me please
Guitar