‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Rebel Yell for Nudity.

“Hey, Della!” My heavy eyes drifted open to be burned by the bright stinging light. Weakly I laid a hand over my eyes and turned my head toward the owner of the voice.
“Hi.” I croaked.
“Wow, you partied hard last night huh? How did the potion work?” I knew the voice talking to me was now Emily.
“It worked alright.” I heard a few voices cheer before I heard Reese chime in.
“If it worked so well why are you on the floor?”
“Because I was able to ruin a life last night, I was left with the guilt of knowing I really hurt him.” I moved my arm to see my friends looking down at me with their mouths open.
“That sucks and everything Della, but he kind of deserved it.” Leigha expressed sitting next to me.
“Normally, I would disagree. But after watching Snape torment you, he really did.” Emily sighed walking over to her dresser.
“No one deserves what I put him through.”
“Okay Della, no more complaining and depressing thoughts. Get up.” Reese bent down and pulled me to my feet and looked at me. I looked down, I was filthy with dirt…what the fuck happened last night?
“Don’t feel bad for ruining that jerk. He ruined every school year that you’ve been at Hogwarts. He terrorizes you and plays weird, freaky mind games. Yeah, no one deserves their heart broken, but guess what, he did.” With that she let me fall onto my bed, she tossed clean clothes at me and looked at everyone, we were all starring at her in disbelief.
“Get dressed, and then we are going to go have a fun amazing day, free of Professor Cranky.”
“Fine.” I grumbled standing up and peeling off my clothes. Emily and Leigha walked out of the room, and Reese averted her gaze.
“On a happier note then, how was your night?” I asked as I pulled on the grey skinny jeans and black V-neck she threw at me.
“Really fun!” She gushed; I could hear the smile in her voice, which made me happy.
“Draco is actually really good at dancing.” Another smile.
“That’s good.” I replied, smiling also from her infectious laugh. I pulled a black jumper off the door tree and pulled it on. The jacket had that double button marching band looking going on, which didn’t really bother me. Reese turned around and looked at me.
“Well hello there, do you play the triangle or the drum?” I stuck my tongue out at her and slipped on my Vans, not wanting to bother with shoes with laces."Baby you know I play the drum, I bang things" I smiled seductively, Then Reese pulled me out the door.
“What are we doing?” I asked looking at Snape’s door as we passed it.
“We are going to terrorize the first years, and maybe get some of them to be your breakfast.”
“Reese!” I whined pulling my hand from her.
“Kidding! We are going into town for the day.”
“Why?”
“Because we can. Hurry up, Emily and Leigha are waiting.” Reese dragged me all the way outside to a carriage, which took us to our destination.

“I think you should buy this!” Emily exclaimed to me picking up a shrunken head between her index finger and thumb.
“Put me down!” It yelled in reply. Emily screamed and dropped it.
“Not on the damn floor!” It yelled before Emily kicked it under a table so its voice was muffled. Leigha and Reese had a laugh attack while I smiled in amusement. We were currently in a sketchy magic and medical curiosity shop, it was more fun than we expected. Though the clerk was getting rather impatient with us.
“Ew, check this out!” I laughed picking up a crystal ball the size of my palm; it had dried blood drenching it.
“It’s not as bad as shrunken sailor mouth over there.” Leigha grumbled pointing back to where the head would be. As I went to put it back down the ball began to glow, I saw Snape in it approaching the shop.
“Snape’s coming!” Emily whispered looking toward the door.
“Hide!” Reese hissed grabbing my sleeve and pulling me upstairs to the other half of the store. Emily hid under a blanket with Leigha and Reese jumped behind a chair. I looked around quickly hearing footsteps coming up the stairs behind us. I ran over to a trunk and opened it, since it was empty I jumped in and closed the lid, now thanking god I was short and small.
“You need amora-nitrait?” I heard the shop keeper ask in curiosity.
“Yes.”
“So I’m guessing the other vile didn’t work.”
“Obviously.”
“You didn’t even get a reaction.”
“Reverse effect.”
"Usually women become absolutely bonded to the holder." The shop man said.
"It'snever reversed before…"
"She is a mutt."
"A half breed!" The keeper boomed. Oh god…they were talking about me. I strained my ears to listen closer.
"Do you hold a prejudice against half bloods…" Snape trailed. Everything went silent.
"Try this." I began to shift uncomfortably in the trunk so I could hear Snape better. I kicked myself a little too hard and felt the trunk teeter a bit, my heart stopped, I though I was going to fall. The voices stopped. I heard footsteps getting louder toward the trunk, uh-oh. I sat perfectly still, hoping whoever it was will go away. The lid was thrown open and I was pulled by my neck to a standing position.
“You again.” I looked ahead at the shop keeper and then toward Snape, whose grip was getting a little too rough for my liking.
“Don’t worry, Crane. I’ll dispose of this rat.” I was dragged down the stairs and brought out into the cold December air. Snape threw me into a wall and pushed his body against mine so I couldn’t move.
“You know, I sense some sexual tension here, and I’m not a fan of it.” I smirked as Snape got closer to me.
“What are you doing here?” He asked, ignoring my last comment.
“Looking for Christmas gifts.” I lied as the teachers body pressed against me harder.
“I suggest you look elsewhere.” He hissed backing up and tossing me into the snow.
"I suggest you stop throwing me around before I throw unwanted objects at you!" I screamed. Snape ignored me before ripping the shop door open, Leigha, Emily and Reese ran around Snape and over to me.
Snape was going to slip me something…Was he trying to kill me? Did I hurt him that much?
"I'm leaving."
“No!” Reese protested.
“I’m going back to school.”
“No! Don’t let Snivillus Snape ruin our day!” Reese groaned.
“Dude, I am wet, I am pissed off, He threw me in the snow!”
“Who cares? Stay.” Leigha argued.
“I’m freezing, I care!”
“We don’t, you’re staying.” Emily grabbed my hand and dragged me into some sketchy looking restaurant; we got a seat by the fireplace so I could warm up while they eat.
“Anyways, I vote we hit the candy shop after this, stock up on junk then head around a bit more before going back to school.” Reese started while playing with the salt shaker.
“Agreed, then girl’s night in the dorm!” Emily shouted.
“I have a portable DVD player and some muggle films!” Leigha smiled bouncing in her seat.
“I have a fun game stashed under my bed.” I smiled.
“Oh, I like where this is going, whips or chains?” Leigha asked.
“Oh baby, you know with me its leather straps. But that’s beside the point right now. I have a truth or dare card game that my friends back home made. It’s got some messed up shit in there.”
“I’m in!” Reese yelled.
“In!” Emily and Leigha yelled in unison.

“No!”
“Share!” I shouted jumping onto my bed after Reese, who was holding the candy corn hostage.
“No chance, Fangs.” She smiled hopping off the bed and ducking behind Emily.
“Yes, before you become my chew toy!” I laughed chasing Reese around Emily.
“Children!” Reese and I stopped in mid-fight and looked at Leigha.
“I am bored; I claim it is now game time!” I ripped the bag from Reese’s hands and quickly ducked under my bed.
“Oh you dead fucker!” Reese laughed falling onto her sleeping bag beside were Leigha was sitting. I emerged from under the bed with the game in hand.
“I’m not sleeping with any other vampires, or dead bodies, so that statement was incorrect.” I smiled sitting with my friends and opening the box.
“First!” Emily called running over and sitting with us, she reached in the box and looked at Leigha.
“Truth or Dare?” She asked.
“Dare.” Emily looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
“There are two things written on the card.”
“Whatever is written in red ink is what you read for dare, and what is written in green is truth.” I explained watching her face light up in realization.
“Oh, okay. Leigha, I dare you to go on a mission to collect one underwear item. You may not take anything from a friend or yourself.” We all looked at each other and laughed hysterically.
“Oh, yes!” Leigha laughed jumping to her feet and running out the door, before we could get up to follow her she was back waving a thong in the air.
“Molly Perch is easy.” We all laughed harder as Leigha stuffed it in her mouth and sat back on the floor. She took the panties out of her mouth and pick out a card.
“Della, Truth or Dare.”
“Dare.”
“I dare you to run outside naked screaming. I love you...blank.” Leigha looked at me in confusion.
“If there’s a blank you make it up.” Leigha smiled devilishly and glared at me.
“Screaming I love you, Maria.” I busted out laughing with everyone as I stood up, we all walked out of the dorm and looked around. No one, Snape must be in his room. We ran down the halls and darted outside, once again we looked around, no one. Leigha held up a blanket so I could peel off my clothing. Once I was fully naked I blushed and looked around feeling...well exposed…not to mention cold.
“Go on Della!” Reese smiled. I shivered with the wind and looked around again.
"I'm freezing my appendages off!" I shouted wrapping my arms around the top half of my body.Everyone laughed as the curtain was ripped away from me, taking a deep breath, I did it. I ran full speed into the snow and began to shout.
“I love you, Maria!” I screamed running around in circles, I looked over to see my friends laughing hysterically. I looked behind them to see Filch approaching the exit. I squealed and ran around the corner.
♠ ♠ ♠
...Yay for nakedness!