‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Twist

I laid still in my bed for the rest of the night. Hell. I stayed in bed for three days. Leigha and Emily waved at me a few times. But I couldn’t find the strength to answer. Maria even poked me in the face and stuck her wand up my nose. Even then I was too exhausted and scared to move. The image of my Mum’s sinister smile haunted me. And the nightmare like film ran before my eyes at least once a day. Every time it changed. Other times the images were seen from my eyes, sometimes from my mothers. However each time the outcome was the same. Something terrible is about to happen to me. I flicked my eyes to the clock to see it was growing near dinner time. I finally pulled myself from my bed, my bones and muscles cracked and tightened. Screaming at me for not moving for the past few days. Slowly I made my way to the showers and washed off my few days of filth. Admittedly, I felt like just sitting under the running water, zoning out again for hours. But even I was growing tired of myself. I was becoming someone I couldn’t stand. A whiny teenager from those stupid stories all preteens seem to be obsessed with. Fuck. I was Bella Swan from that stupid vampire book. Except I was able to cut myself off my pity party after three days. Wrapping a towel around myself I exited the shower and walked toward my clean clothes.
“Della.” I screamed so hard that I almost choked, Slipping on the floor and falling on my ass.
“What?” I gasped staring up at Snape, clutching the towel closer to my body now.
“We need to talk.”
“Get the fuck away from me, what are you even doing in here?” I guess that fall was what I needed to snap me out of my stupor.
“Get up.” Snape murmured, reaching down to grab my upper arm. I scampered away from him and jumped to my feet.
“I’m in a goddamn towel, can this not wait?” I asked looking myself over to make sure I was still covered.
“No.”
“Well it will have to.” I snapped grabbing my clothes and speeding toward a closed area to change. I quickly locked out Severus and rapidly began pulling on my jeans.
“Della, listen to me.”
“I don’t have to, Severus.”
“Foolish girl…” I could hear his breathing become laboured as he started to become more furious.
“Open this door.” I pulled my shirt and sweater on before dropping to my knees.
“You are being childish.” I scooted on my belly and pushed myself into the next stall, then the next until I was at the end of the row.
“Please.” I could hear Snape’s voice still at the stall I was previously in. I took a deep breath before bolting out of the small stall and around the corner out the door. I scampered down the hallway as fast as I could, dodging students and teachers. Who scolded chains of ‘No running’ as I passed.
“Fletcher!” A lump formed in my throat as I ran. If he catches me, I’m dead. I sped around a random corner and into the boys’ bathroom. Well, he wouldn’t expect this. I ducked into a stall and locked the door. My chest tightened and more images flashed around my eyes. Images of Snape kicking open the door to my dormitory and rummaging through my things. Throwing books and clothes around. He pulled apart my bed and looked under it, pulling out my rucksack. He clutched it in his hand and began throwing random clothes into it, whatever was nearest to him went into the bag. He stuffed all of the clothes down till he was able to close the bursting bag. The images stopped abruptly as if the filmstrip had been cut in half. I froze in place and glanced around in panic. What was happening to me? What was so important about Snape being in my room? I climbed up on the toilet and crouched down hugging my knees. I laid my head on my knees and closed my eyes. What was Snape going to do to me? If I can’t trust him anymore…then who the hell was going to help me? The door to the bathroom squealed open, and voices drifted in. Two boys were arguing about which girl in school had the best ass. I started to tune them out, playing with the hole in my jeans instead of playing spy…until I heard my name.
“What about Bella Fletcher or something?”
“Vampire girl? She’s ugly.”
“Nice legs though.”
“If your into toothpicks sure.”
“Nah man, she’s gained some weight. Pretty curvy.”
“Saw her last week. She’s a pole.”
“Whatever, she’s got nice lips too…what I’d give to have those on me.” I couldn’t help it. I chucked myself forward and emptied my stomach acid onto the floor. The voices stopped.
“Who’s there?” I clutched my stomach and closed my eyes. Praying they didn’t come closer.
“Oi, you okay in there?” don’t come closer, don’t come closer.
“Hey, you!” The door was kicked, but the lock held it shut. The door was kicked again, it slammed open revealing my startled face.
“What the- What the hell are you doing in here?” It was Colin and Tyler, two Slytherin boys. Why was I not surprised.
I stared at them intently, catching both of their gazes.
“I was never here.” I whispered.
They both nodded.
“Colin, you will remove your clothes and hand them to me.” Colin started undoing his belt and stripping himself of his clothes while Tyler stood in a trance
I began pulling off my own clothes and swapped them with Colin.
“Now, Put on my clothes.” Colin obeyed. Easily slipping into my jeans and shirt. I guess he is a pole then too.
“I was never seen here, I was not in this bathroom, You both will find professor Snape and explain to him that you saw me walking toward the forbidden forest. Tell him I wasn’t alone.” They nodded before running out of the bathroom. I pulled the hood of Colin’s baggy sweater over my hair and walked casually out of the washroom. Being in his clothes disgusted me. I felt as filthy as him. However they will get me to the dorm
♠ ♠ ♠
...Comment? This is very different then the original.
I have new thoughts for this story and want to steer it in a little bit of a diferent direction.