‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Love Sick Spells

It was easier than I thought to pack my bags. All I had to do was not think about the man I proclaimed my love to...or my friends...or what my uncle would do to me once he found out. I was half way through now when the door creaked open, I turned around expecting to see one of my roommates. However my estimate was wrong.
“Come here.”My eyes dropped to the floor as the words left his mouth. Like the coward I am, I couldn’t bring myself to meet his gaze.
“Now, Fletcher.” I bit my lip in hesitation, some other weird love phrase was bound to slip out of my mouth. Snape didn’t advance toward me in rage, as he usually would if a student didn’t obey his orders. In fact this time, he waited. Snape stood by the door till I got up the nerve to slowly shuffle my way towards him. When I was a foot away he grabbed my wrist roughly and pulled me closer. I cried out in pain but let him continue gripping my arm. Snape held up a vile of red liquid, his pale fingers wrapped around it roughly.
“You have one chance to stop this nonsense, tell me the meaning of this behavior or I will make you tell me.”
“I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I’ve never felt this way before. I mean, you repulse me.” I started looking toward Snape’s hand that was holding my wrist to his side.
“I can’t explain, or know why, but...I think I love you.”
Oh god, he’s going to hit me...
Snape stood up straighter his eyes searching mine. He popped off the cork of the vile and grabbed my face with the hand that was holding my wrist.
Or Poison me!
I started to panic, struggling against him I pushed on his chest, turning my face away from the vile he was now forcing to my lips. Snape forced me backward so my knees knocked into the side of my mattress. We both flipped onto it, he straddled me and pinched my nose. All I could do was kick my legs, my hands clawed at his but I was desperate for air. I gasped quickly, but just as quickly Snape poured the red potion into my mouth. I began to choke on it once it ran down my throat, Snape took this as opportunity to pin my arms above my head. This is bad. I began to get light headed and the room started to spin, I was now unable to control my body. As soon as my limbs went limp Snape started his interrogation.
“Why are you acting like this?” I shook my head.
“I don’t know.” I sounded distant and ghostly.
“What happened to you last night?”
“I had a nightmare Harry Potter killed me, I was Voldemort’s weapon.” Snape’s eyes turned to curious.
“Do you have any knowledge of anything after that?”
“I dreamed I crawled into bed with you.” My words sounded disconnected, yet slurred together. Snape looked toward the door and back to me.
“Do you really love me?” He asked his voice turning shaky.
“Yes.” I kicked myself mentally. I didn’t want to say that! I love you don’t love you! Snape leaned down slowly and kissed me. My numb limbs felt like electric current were shocking them to life. My arms jumped and my fingers tangled themselves in Snape’s greasy hair.
I wanted to puke.
I kissed back and pulled him closer. No! I didn’t want to do this, I couldn’t do this, and I don’t love him! I can’t love him! What’s happening to me? Why can’t I control myself? Snape’s hands wrapped around my waist as he deepened the kiss. If I wasn’t suspended before, I sure as hell am now. I continued my debate on how wrong this was as my body did the exact opposite of my thoughts. He broke the make out session, still pinning my arms down as he looked at me. His eyes searching mine again. His face turned cold and he pushed off of me, he rolled off the bed and looked at me. His face torn, as if deciding whether he wanted to leave or stay, finally Snape turned and strode to the door. He stopped before leaving and said.
“Tell no one of this incident.” And vanished.
“What the fuck!” I leapt of the bed and ran to the bathroom; I have to scrub this taste from my mouth.
“I’m dead, I’m dead, I’m fucking dead.” My mind raced with the image of his body on top of mine; my stomach turned.
I’m going to vomit
Once I reached the bathroom I stuck my face under the faucet and let the water pour over my tongue...followed by squeezing almost half a tube of toothpaste in my mouth before shoving my toothbrush in my mouth. I scrubbed at my teeth and tongue violently trying to get the teacher’s taste out of my mouth. The need to vomit kicked up in my stomach...
My heart felt as if it were in a vice grip and my lungs felt as if they were shrinking...not to mention I had a golf ball in my throat. If this is a side effect of love, then those love addicted romantics need some help. Who would willingly go through this shit?
I scrubbed harder at my tongue, gagging as I tried to shove the toothbrush down my throat. I dry heaved into the sink, but continued to sanitize my mouth.
Frothy paste began oozing from my filthy mouth as I brushed harder against my tongue.
“Della?” I choked.
“I’ve been asked to bring you back to bed.”
“By Snape?” I asked letting more paste spill from my mouth.
The Small Slytherin nodded in disgust as she watched the white froth slip down my chin and onto the floor. I threw my tooth brush into the sink and spit the remaining toothpaste in after it.
“Fine.” I seethed. Wiping my lips with my sleeve, pushing past the girl to make my way back to my room.
“I can’t even brush my goddamn teeth.”I growled before storming out the door.

Once I reached my dorm, I sat awkwardly on my bed and didn’t move for hours. I was too busy going over the events that just occurred moments ago. “What the hell?” was the main thought buzzing around in my mind. I hugged my pillow looking around at the girls who had come in that and now lay motionlessly in their beds. I glanced around thinking of how peaceful they looked, wishing I could be there once again. What was wrong with me? Why can’t I control these stupid love /hate feelings? I never knew what love sick was before tonight. My foster mum told me it was horrible. I didn’t believe her, so she wrote out a list for me to keep in my wallet, so when I felt like I was in love, to use the check list. Remembering this I sprang from my bed and ran to my jeans. I fiddled with the pockets till I retrieved my wallet. I pulled out the list and jumped onto my bed. Images of Snape holding me in this same place made my skin crawl, but gave me that stupid feeling in my gut again. I unfolded the paper and read the list to myself.

Loss of appetite: Check.
Unable to stop thinking about them: Check
Every little thing reminds you of them: Check
Dreams about them: Check
Can’t sleep: Check
Butterflies: ...Possibly if that means wanting to vomit...is that what that is? If I did puke will there be colourful insects? .
Unexplained hatred toward them: ...maybe
Obsessive behaviour to know where they are: Check...kind of.

I crumpled the list and threw it across the room; it hit Leigha in the face. She jolted to a sitting position and looked around franticly.
“Sorry.” I mumbled resting my chin in my hand.
“Della, what the hell it’s three in the morning!” I didn’t answer her, but I did look out the door into the common room.
“Why aren’t you asleep?” She snapped pulling herself from her bed.
“I’m love sick.” I mumbled in monotone still looking into the common room.
“Excuse me?” She asked in confusion. I glanced toward my roommate and sighed.
“I’m love sick. I can’t sleep.” I explained with my low mumble.
“I know a potion we could use to make you sleep.” She smiled standing up straight. With this information I perked up and looked to her with interest.
“Really?” I asked excited for the chance of sleep.
“Yes, I used it last night when you had a nightmare. You wandered around a bit but you went to sleep!”
“Yes! Oh god, please Leigha I need some sleep!” She smiled and ran to her bedside table; she picked up a small vile and rushed back over to me.
“Okay! Now take this, and just relax.” I put the vile to my lips and whipped my head back taking the potion like a shot. I did as I was told.
The butterfly things picked up speed and I stood up. My mind was clouded over. I began to involuntarily exit the room. I guess this is what she meant about wandering. I tried to relax but I found myself loaded with ecstasy, I began to jog down the hall, my feet stopped in front of Snape’s room.
Oh no.
I willed myself to run right back up the hall. But I couldn’t. My hand shook as I reached out to turn the knob to Snape’s room. I tried to grab onto the doorframe, anything so I wouldn’t go into the dark bedroom. My feet won the battle, stopping me in front of his bed. I waited there watching to be sure his body was still under the covers. He almost appeared dead. I awkwardly admired him as my body crept into his bed. My arms wrapped around his bare chest and cuddled into him. Snape’s arm fell back in place around me, forming a barrier from me and the world. The disgusted feeling washed away and I felt safe. I let my eyes drift close and listened to the breathing of my teacher. He rolled into me slightly, his arms tightened around me and his neck rested on my shoulder. My last shred of hatred washed away with the sounds of the world as I drifted into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres a longer chapter to make up for my lack of udates....But again. I will not update till I get 3 comments.

I want to know what you think!!!

And thank you to

MONSTERxLOVE

for the really nice commets, and for giving feed back with every update. You rock =]