***in' Perfect

WHHHYYYYYY!

Zack POV-

Alli was silent for most of the flight and drive home. "I know you're upset...but I have something to show you," I said, opening the front door. "What?" she replied. "Come upstairs with me?" I asked, holding out my free hand. I had Belle cradled in one arm. She hesitated, but took my hand. "Can I come?" Lexi asked, picking Icky up. "In a minute," I replied. "Zack, what are you doing?" Alli asked as we stopped outside of one of the spare bedrooms. "Close your eyes. Please," I asked her, letting go of her hand. She closed and covered her eyes. I pushed the spare room door open and took her hand once more, pulling her in behind me. "Open them," I said.

"Oh, Zack," she said in a near whisper, a smile spreading across her lips. "You like it?" I asked, laying my sleeping daughter inside of the oak crib I'd bought for her. "I love it so much. Thank you," Alli said, wrapping her arms around my neck. "You're so welcome...I figured the theme was fitting," I replied, kissing Alli's forehead. "That it is...it's so beautiful. Even the wardrobe is just like the one from the movie," she said. "And the teapot and the cups...and the clock...I did a lot of online shopping in my down time while I was on the road...Mom stayed here and oversaw the whole thing," I replied. Alli shook her head, smiling. "You're too good to us, you know? I'm sorry I got mad earlier...I just...I don't know if I can handle her alone," she told me. "Baby girl...you can. I fucking...I hate that I can't be here, and that you can't go with me. I wish I could be here. I hate that I'm basically missing the first three months of my daughter's life because of touring...but you know I have to go...and Lexi's going because of work, not just for me to have someone with me. Laura will be here, though...at least in town. You can hang with her and Little Jimmy. Mom will be glad to come help you with Belle, too. You're not gonna be alone, baby girl," I told her.

Lexi POV-

I went out in the garage to find an extra suitcase and stopped, dead in my tracks. A brand new shiny black BMW and a brand new white one to match were parked in the garage. Zack's car was in the driveway, so there was only one explanation. I bolted back into the house and up the stairs, calling for Zack. "Shh!" Alli said from inside one of the spare rooms. It had been completely redone, now painted and decorated in a Beauty and the Beast theme. "Sorry!" I whispered loudly. "What is it?" Zack asked, stepping out of the room, holding Alli's hand. He took my left hand into his right and started walking down the stairs. "Those cars in the garage...are they..." I started. Zack stopped and looked at me. "You found them?" he asked. "Was I not supposed to?" I replied. "I was gonna wait until later...I had a plan for each of you," he replied, laughing. "Oh my God. You bought us cars?" Alli asked. "BMW's!" I said. "Zachary!" Alli gasped, a hand covering her mouth.

"Well, you girls' car was falling apart, and it wasn't safe for Belle...besides, you're almost twenty-four years old...plus I love you, so..." he replied. He let go of both of our hands and reached into his pocket, pulling out two BMW keys, one on a purple ribbon, one on red. "I...don't know what to say," Alli said. "I do. Thank you, thank you, thank you." I threw my arms around Zack and kissed him several times. "You're welcome, baby. Go take it for a test drive. There's a garage control on your visor, just hit the up button and you can back it out," he said, handing me my key. He handed Alli hers and kissed her cheek. "Go. I'll stay here with Belle," he told her. She exchanged glances with me and we both began to smile. She thanked him and kissed his cheek, and we both took off down the stairs and headed for the garage. "How much you wanna bet the black one's mine?" I asked. "I'm almost positive it is...but hang on, I've always wanted to do this," she replied, standing in front of the white car. "Wait!" I said, scrambling to her side. "One, two, three," she counted. "Whyyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?" we both yelled, followed by a laughter that brought tears to our eyes. "Jimmy would be proud," I said. "Yeah he would. Hey, listen, I'm really sorry. I'm not pissed off at you. I'm just...I'm gonna miss you and Zack, y'know?"