Status: Complete.

We're Writing Our Own Rules

2/5.

Our first date was a week after Nate’s birthday party. Jeremy took me to a beautiful seafood restaurant in a deserted corner of the marina, and we had the most romantic candlelit dinner, complete with the cliché innocent goodnight kiss.

Our second date was four days after that. I took charge this time and took Jeremy to the local indoor ice-rink that had been set up for the winter period. Jeremy had never ice-skated before, so it was quite fun seeing him not-so-in-control for once. And I can’t complain about him holding my hand all day either.

Our fifteenth date was when Jeremy asked me to be his boyfriend. I responded by commenting that it’d taken him long enough. Jeremy just grinned and kissed me.

We went to see movies. We went to art exhibitions. We went to the beach. We had picnics. He introduced me to his parents. I introduced him to my mom via webcam. He even came on a business trip with me to Milan. It’s all been such a whirlwind of emotions that I can only focus on one thing. I’m falling in love with Jeremy King. And fast too.

It’s now been 6 months, and I moved into Jeremy’s apartment just over a week ago. My apartment was just too small for the two of us, and Jeremy lived on his own in a larger apartment, so it just made sense. It was sad to sell and move out of the apartment I’ve called home for the past 4 years, but I’m excited to start this new part of my life with Jeremy. We’re both adults, and this is my first proper adult relationship, so this will be a new experience for me. Hopefully I’ve made the right decision.

The sight of Jeremy cooking pancakes for me in the morning in just his boxers is a huge nudge in the direction of this being a right decision.

“Mm morning babe,” I purred, pressing a kiss to the back of his neck.

“Morning. I hope you like chocolate chip pancakes. Because if you don’t you’ll have to make your own breakfast,” Jeremy said cheekily, smirking.

“Jerk,” I chuckled.

Jeremy just stuck his tongue out at me and returned his attention to cooking. I bit my lip as a brave thought came to mind. Yeah, I’m going to do it. Before I could change my mind, I slapped his ass firmly, quickly moving to sit down at the kitchen table. Jeremy yelped and spun around, shock flooding his expression. That shock quickly turned to lust and he stalked towards me, straddling my waist. Shit.

“My, my, someone’s getting adventurous,” Jeremy murmured, his lips ghosting over my neck.

“Impulsive action,” I said as calmly as possible, although my head was close to spinning from the torture his teeth, lips and tongue were providing to my flesh.

“Well I’m not complaining,” Jeremy chuckled, his sinful lips pressing burning kisses along my jawline.

When his teeth latched onto my bottom lip and tugged gently, an embarrassingly loud moan tore from my throat, making Jeremy’s burst out in laughter. My cheeks flushed at his amusement, so I quickly bucked my hips in retaliation. Well that certainly made him stop laughing. In fact, that hip thrust made Jeremy’s eyes burn black with lust. I only had time to swallow heavily before he slammed his lips down on mine, pressing his bare torso against my clothed one. I was quickly lost in his embrace, his hands running through and tugging at my hair as our hips rocked, my dick hardening rapidly as the friction became almost too much. Jeremy broke away from my lips, panting as he looked me dead in the eyes.

If I wasn’t already hard, then that look would’ve done it.

He shifted backwards on my thighs slightly, his hand travelling between our bodies to palm me through my sweatpants. Another groan tore from my throat but this time I wasn’t embarrassed. I just want him. I don’t care how, but I want him to do something. And it was as if he read my mind, because Jeremy slipped his hand past the elastic of my sweatpants and boxers and pulled my dick out.

“Beautiful,” he murmured, licking his bottom lip subconsciously.

More moans tumbled from my lips as he wrapped his hand around my shaft and started pumping me mercilessly. I threw my head back in sheer pleasure, my back arching as unimaginable tingles shots through my every nerve, my eyes half-lidded as I fought to be able to watch him work. He truly is incredible.

“Fuck, I want to ride you,” he groaned in my ear, taking the lobe between his teeth.

“T-Then why do-don’t you?” I managed to choke.

Jeremy promptly stopped his hand movement and lips on my ear, making me whine. What?

“You mean that?” he asked seriously, his hazel eyes boring into mine.

“Yeah, I do,” I smiled shyly.

Jeremy bit his bottom lip to hide his grin as he stood up. It may surprise you to know that we haven’t gone all the way yet. It’s surprises me too, but I just want the moment to be right. Sure, we’ve done everything but full sex. I don’t want to rush things and Jeremy agreed with me. Right now, I can’t think of anything else other than being buried waist deep inside of him, and I know that this is the right time. Jeremy tugged his boxers down, leaving him stark naked in front of me. Fuck, I’ll never get enough of this sight, that’s for sure.

“My face is up here,” Jeremy smirked, snapping me out of my trance.

“But your dick is down there,” I retorted with a grin.

Jeremy chuckled and straddled my waist again, his hands travelling to the bottom of my t-shirt. I happily let him strip me of it, laughing as he tossed it carelessly behind him. I couldn’t help but inhale sharply as his fingers hooked over the top of my sweatpants and boxers, knowing that this was the last chance I had to back out. Jeremy just placed a reassuring soft kiss on my lips that made everything melt away. This was right. But just as he started to pull down the final item of clothing between us, the doorbell rang. You’ve got to be kidding me?!

“Fucking hell,” Jeremy growled, not moving.

“Maybe if we ignore them, they’ll go away?” I said hopefully.

“JEREMY! DAN! WE KNOW YOU’RE IN!”

Well that was Dylan. With Dylan comes Geoff. With Geoff comes Nate. And with Nate comes Ash.

“Go on,” Jeremy grumbled, getting off of me.

I whined but stuffed my deflating dick back into my boxers, grabbing my t-shirt off the door handle as I walked to the front of the apartment. Surely enough when I opened the door, those four walked straight in. Wonderful.

“Something smells good,” Nate smirked.

“That would be my breakfast. What do you want?” I asked impatiently.

“To discuss wedding details! I know Nate and I want to take our time with the engagement, but we still need to plan. And you said you’d help!” Ash said happily.

There was no way I’d ever be able to deny Ash anything, so I just nodded, walking back into the kitchen, my four friends following.

“I’m guessing I’m cooking for 6 now, huh?” Jeremy chuckled.

“Yeah, pretty much,” I nodded, pecking his lips in a sweet kiss.

“Looking good hot stuff,” Dylan cat-called to Jeremy.

Jeremy blushed as everyone laughed, flipping Dylan off before flipping another pancake. Nate raised an eyebrow at me, smirking, but I just shrugged innocently. Of course, I finally decide I want to go all the way with Jeremy and we have to get interrupted, by these 4 nonetheless. I just hope Jeremy and I can pick up where we left off later…
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's moved kinda fast, but this story does only have 5 chapters!
So yeah, 6 month jump and they've moved in together...is Dan right? Was this the right decision for them?
I had to include some interrupted sexy time ^_^ couldn't resist!

Comments please?
xo