Sister of mine, fly away

My sister died!

“What!?” Dean’s eye’s skimmed over her in confusion but they quickly turned angry “My sister died when I was three, whatever you are this is just a sick game your playing, what are you?” he pointed a shaky finger at her before grabbing his gun and firing again. Again the bullet didn‘t have any affect.

“Dean Winchester, listen to me, I am your actual sister, how about if I told you something only we would know?” he nodded keeping his gun pointed at her “Remember that time when we were sitting in my room and we were playing dress up and I dressed you up in my clothes and put make up on you?” Dean took a sharp intake of breath before standing up lowering the gun.

“You can’t be here, how are you here?” she sighed and pulled the gun off of him, throwing it to the other side of the room.

“Dean I’m here, I know it’s hard to believe, but you have to, other wise Sam is going to die” Deans head shot up.

“What?”

“Angels are going to kill him, unless you believe me and promise not to go to the places I tell you, I’m going to get in a lot of trouble for coming down here Dean, please!” finally Dean managed to look her in the eye’s as he nodded his head. Charlotte sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to her.

“I’d rather stay standing if that’s ok?” she sighed but nodded her head, putting her hands on her knees.

“Sam’s in danger”

“How do you know about Sam?”

“Dean haven’t you learned anything from meeting Castiel” she quickly pulled the knife from her chest and put it on the bed.

“How do you know Castiel?”

“Does that really matter, the point being that I have a message for you, and I could get killed if I’m caught telling you this”

“Aren’t you already dead?”

“Are you series, I’m telling you that someone’s going to kill Sam and your cracking jokes!”

“Whoa, wait a minute, who’s going to kill Sammy?”

“Haven’t you listened to a word I said, angels are going to kill him Dean, angels!” suddenly the door opened and Dean spun round to look at Sam. He looked around again, Charlotte was gone.

“What’s up with you?” asked Sam giving Dean the bag and then flinging his jacket on his bed.

“What?!, didn’t you see her?”

“Ok man, have you been getting enough sleep? no one was there”

“You, didn’t see her, well, ok, yeah, it was nothing, I’m just tired I guess”

“maybe you should forget the pie and get some sleep?”

“No way, pie first, whatever later”
♠ ♠ ♠
read, review, subscribe, love