Sister of mine, fly away

why do you have to be such a ***?

“Thanks for meeting me” Dean turned round to look at Charlie, who was smiling at him. He smiled back and crossed the space between them.

“What did you want to talk to me about?” asked Dean.

“You”

“Me?”

“Yeah I’ve heard all that you had told me when you last came to visit, but what’s happened since then?” She grabbed his hand and pulled him down with her as she sat cross legged on the damp grass. He sat down across from her and started to tell her all about what happened the past few months. That was until they heard something. They both bolted up at the same time. Dean reached for his gun and held it up.

Then something stepped out of the bushes, Charlie saw what it was before Dean did, so she pushed his gun down so it would shoot into the ground.

“Dean, don’t, it’s Sam!” Dean lowered his gun and then put it away.

“God dammit Sam, don’t creep around like that”

“Don’t creep around? Dean I’m not the one sneaking out in the morning, and who is this?” Sam’s eye’s skimmed over Charlotte, trying to recognize her. It was then he noticed the headstone with her name on it “What is this Dean, some kind of Joke, who is she?” he started to back away from Charlie slightly. She looked between Sam and Dean. One day Sam would’ve found out, yes. But today of all days was not a good day.

“Uh Sam look she died a few months before you were born, she got hit by a drunk driver” Dean answered Sam’s question and watched as Sam suddenly backed off, shaking his head.

“No, No, No no no, no I don’t have a sister, you or dad would’ve told me about her”

“And I’m doing that now Sammy” Sam’s eye’s widened to double their size.

“I don’t have a sister Dean, I never did!”

“Look I’m telling you now as the older brother, that you, Sam Winchester have a sister”

“And I’m telling you both as the older sister, to stop fighting!” Charlotte finally intervened, making both boys stare at her. Dean just smirked and Sam’s eye’s got bigger if that’s even possible.

“Y…You mean your Charlotte?” she nodded silently at his question. He took a deep breath before sitting down on the ground. Dean looked at him, trying to hide his worry. Charlie walked over and put her arms around him pulling him into a tight hug. He stiffened but then hugged her back. She finally pulled back and sat down next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

“Ok, so Sam comes around and I get ditched, thanks” Charlie chuckled at Dean and reached forward and grabbed his hand, pulling him down next to her.

“So what are you doing here?” Charlie froze at Sam’s question. What was she going to say?

“Umm, Why? Can’t a sister visit her family?” Charlie said forcing a smile. Sam narrowed his eyes in suspicion but nodded his head. Charlotte was going to have to be more careful around Sam now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It had been around an hour and the three adults were now sitting in the motel room. Sam sat down with a beer at the table. Charlie took the beer Dean had offered her. She was now 35 in their eye’s at least. She thanked Dean and sat down next to Sam, resting her head on his shoulder while he typed on his laptop.

“So when did you die?” Charlie jumped at Sam’s question.

“Uh, two months before you were born, I was six, got hit by a drunk driver” Sam nodded still staring at the screen “Sammy what is it?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, being a good sister I am, I can look over you both, so I’ve learned a lot about you both in that time, so I know 1 when your lying and 2 when something’s wrong with you” She counted on her fingers after forcing Sam to look at her.

“Nothing is wrong Charlotte”

“Then why aren’t you looking at me while your talking?”

“I’m sorry did you want me to look at you?”

“Well it would have been the polite thing to do Sam”

“Well I’m sorry”

“Why are you such a dick Sam?”

“Why didn’t you come down to help us before!” Charlie fell silent for a second before answering.

“Don’t you think I fucking tried? Being up there is like being in a prison Sam! Every time I fucking tried to get down here, they fucking sent me back, for twenty nine fucking years I tried to get down here, to get to you or Dean or Dad, even mom but I couldn’t, so don’t fucking ask me why, cause I tried!”

“Will you two cut it out!” Dean stood up pulling Charlie away from Sam. He stood in-between them his hands spread out “I will put you both in separate rooms if I have too”

“There’ll be no need for that Dean” and with that Charlie vanished.

“Charlie get back here now” yelled Dean. He looked over at Sam “she’s too much like you and dad”

“What?”

“Your all so damn stubborn, picking a fight all the fucking time” then Castiel appeared “Not now Cas”

“But I need to speak to you?”

“I said not now Cas!”

“It’s about Charlotte” the two brothers sat to attention, looking at Castiel.

“What about Charlotte?” asked Dean.

“Don’t listen to a word she says”

“Why shouldn’t we listen to her Cas?” asked Sam closing his laptop over.

“She’s trouble, she lies”

“How do you even know her Cas?”

“That doesn’t matter, just don’t listen to her, whatever she says she’s lying” suddenly Charlotte appeared, she stared at Castiel.

“Oh, hello Cas”

“It’s Castiel”

“I don’t really give a fuck, now what are you doing down here?”

“What are you doing down here?” Charlie narrowed her eye’s at Castiel. She could feel the hate raging through her, she hated Castiel.

“I came down to see my brothers” Castiel stiffened but didn’t say a word “now you tell me”

“I came to tell Dean and Sam something”

“Right, well I suppose you’ve said it now bye, bye” she waved a hand at him and sat down at the edge of the bed.

“This isn’t over Charlotte” and with that Castiel disappeared. Charlotte sighed heavily and fell down backwards on a bed.

“Charlie?” she sat up and looked at Dean who was watching her carefully.

“Yes?”

“What did he mean by this isn’t over?”

“Nothing Dean, but I think you and Sam should probably get some sleep” she stood up and walked towards the table, only to have Dean grab her arm.

“Go to bed Dean” and with that she disappeared leaving Dean standing holding onto nothing. He let out an annoyed breath and sat down on the edge of the bed again.
♠ ♠ ♠
read, review, subscribe, love, comment