Sister of mine, fly away

What the hell do you want Castiel?!

Charlotte appeared in the clearing, and looked at Castiel as he leaned against a tree trunk. “Castiel, what the hell do you want?”

“I want to know why your lying to those boys”

“Well brother, they look up to me, you have no idea how good that feels, they practically depend on me, well Dean does at least” she smirked at her brother.

“They’re going to find out at some point, you realize that right?”

“Of course I do Cas, but until then I’m good”

“You have to go home at some point our fathers missing”

“Wow Michael was right Cas, you are totally clueless, you have no idea what’s to come, I’m trying to protect the two people that have been better brothers to me than you have ever have” with that comment Castiel took her by the collar and pushed her up against a tree trunk “Do your worst Cas, it’s just a vessel” Charlotte watched as Castiel raised his left arm, his hand clenched. He watched as her smirk became a smile. He pulled his hand back more but his arm quivered, he couldn’t do it. He lowered his arm and listened to Charlie’s laugh.

“Pathetic” she laughed shoved him away from her roughly. Rough enough to knock him over. She laughed again and sat down next to him.

“What I find strange is why you rebelled Cas?” she looked over at him as he sat up straight.

“Father wanted me to, he told me too”

“Oh Cas, your such a daddy’s boy, just like Dean was, why the fuck, dad took me away from him I don’t know cause I could of stayed with him and Mary and John, I could’ve met Sam, I could’ve stopped Mary from dieing” by the end of her sentence her head was in her hands. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her but she quickly shook them off. She didn’t want Castiel’s sympathy neither did she need it. The boys were vessels and she could try and stop it even if Castiel wouldn’t.

“Just leave me alone Castiel” she got to her feet quickly. She just wanted this thing over and done with, so Castiel would go away and she could spend some time with Dean and Sam, help them hunt maybe. Try and convince Sam to get back into college, convince them both to give up the hunting, have a normal life. She sighed to herself. No that would never happen, maybe with Sam but with Dean, no chance. She grumbled under her breath as she started to walk away from Castiel. She then thought of a small diner she’d once went to with John Winchester as a child. She then found her self outside of the café. She took a small breath and walked in. It still looked the same as when she’d been a kid, so she sat at the same place she as a child and waited to be served. Angels didn’t really need to eat or drink it was just a habit of hers. An old women walked up to her and smiled.

“What can I get Ya’ll?” her Tennessean accent shining through.

“Can I just get some coffee please?” she rubbed her eyes and smiled back at the lady until she left. Once she’d left Charlie just fell back in the seat. She pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. Castiel was so dumb, he honestly couldn’t see what was going on right under his nose. The apocalypse was starting and he had no idea. The women came back with a steaming cup of coffee, she set it down in front of Charlie and then left. Charlotte took a sip and set it down again. She looked at her watch and saw that it was almost six in the morning. She quickly finished the coffee of and left a twenty on the counter before she walked out the door. She quickly pictured the motel room. She closed her eyes when she opened her eyes she was back in the motel room at the end of Dean’s bed. He wasn’t in his bed. She looked at the other bed, Sam was in a coma like state. Her eyebrows furrowed, where was Dean? Suddenly the door closed and Charlotte spun round to face Dean. He stood and stared at her. They stared at each other for five minutes until Charlie walked forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug.

“Where were you?” she asked pulling back.

“I was getting food and coffee, you want some?” he held up a food bag and two cups of coffee.

“No thanks I just had some”

“I didn’t know that ghosts could eat?” Dean raised his eyebrows and sat down at the table with the food and coffee.

“Uh I’m different than most ghosts” I mumbled sitting down across from him.

“How so?”

“Don’t know”

“Alright then” he looked suspicious but didn’t ask anymore as he took a bite out of the cheese burger he’s taken out of the bag.

“How long have you been up?”

“I don’t know like two hours”

“Dean you have to get some sleep”

“I know but I was hungry, so I went out”

She sighed and went to sit at the end of Sam’s bed, sitting Indian style.

“So what have you been getting up to?”

“Umm, well I told you I went for some coffee”

“Ok”

She sighed and watched as Dean stood up “Where are you going?”

“I left my gun in the car, I kinda need it”

“What do you need it for?”

“Protection, in case anything tries to get in”

“Oh right” Dean left the room quickly and shut the door behind him. Once he’d left Charlie quickly stood up and walked to the side of Sam’s bed. He looked as if he wasn’t sleeping well. She quickly reached out and placed to fingers on his temples lightly, trying to see what he was dreaming. She shuddered slightly at what she saw.
♠ ♠ ♠
read, review, subscribe, love