Sister of mine, fly away

I promise

She opened her eye’s and looked around, she was in some kind of child’s room. She looked over at the crib. There was a small baby squirming around in the crib. She walked over and smiled down at him. Suddenly a cold force moved past her. She backed of to the safety of the wall. Suddenly a cloaked figure was standing over the baby’s bed. Ali suddenly felt scared for this child. She looked just above the crib and jumped upwards in surprise. This kid wasn’t any kid it was Sammy! She jumped forward to try and get rid of this man but her hand just swung through him. ‘Dammit’ she thought to herself ‘dream state can’t hit anything’ She watched in horror as the man cut his wrist and started to drop blood into Sam’s mouth. Suddenly Mary walked to the door. “John, is he hungry?” the man just shushed her. “Ok” she said leaving the doorway. The man continued what he was doing silently. “Sam!” Charlie turned to face her mother as she ran through the door, only to be thrown against the wall, being dragged up the wall to the ceiling. Charlotte watched in horror as blood appeared across the stomach section of her mothers night dress. She screamed. Charlotte heard her dad thundered down the hallway. He rushed into Sam’s room. He obviously couldn’t see Mary who was attached to the ceiling. John smiled at Sam, before running a finger through the liquid next to Sam’s head. Another drop landed on Johns hand and he looked up to look at his wife. He fell onto his backside and watched in horror as his wife was engulfed in flames. He grabbed Sam and handed him to Dean telling him to run...

At this point Charlotte pulled out of Sam’s mind, letting go of his face and falling to the floor. She started breathing heavily, holding her hand over her heart. She hadn’t realized what had happened had been that bad. “Charlie!” she felt someone grabbing her arms and pulling her up. She hardly even noticed, she just kept on watching Sam as he slept. “Charlotte what is it?” she turned to face Dean slowly.

“Uh.. Nothing, sorry” she looked at Sam one last time before disappearing. She opened her eyes and realized she wasn’t where she wanted to be. She looked up to face Urial and Castiel. She glared at him, the little snitch.

“Charlotte, what are you doing here?” asked Urial smirking at her.

“I could ask you the same thing” I said smiling innocently.

“Just answer the question”

“What’s the need I’m sure Castiel already snitched about what I’m doing” I shrugged leaning against the wall. Both men stayed silent and Charlotte scoffed quietly.

“You can’t do this Charlotte, you have to stop, the apocalypse will happen” Charlotte let out a laugh, as if she was going to let the guys die, she wasn’t going to let the world end.

“If you boys would excuse me, I’ve got some business to take care of” the anger flashed through her eyes before she disappeared heading towards the green room where she would find Zachariah.

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
She appeared, facing Zachariah, hiding the fear that she felt deep inside. “Charlotte, I knew it was only a matter of time until you visited me, now what can I do for you?”

“There’s allot of things you could do, which includes killing my brothers but I need you to stop going after Sam and Dean”

“Now you know I can’t do that” he said smirking, watching as a little colour drained from her face. He could tell she was afraid of him “It’s meant to happen, I could take you up on killing your brothers though?” she shook her head.

“I thought you needed Michael and Lucifer?”

“yes but I could rid of Castiel and Gabriel?”

“maybe Cas, but not Gabriel, he’s the one of my siblings that I get along with but… no stop this now let them go”

“I can’t do that and if you try I will stop you, I’ll stick my sword through your heart” Charlotte shuddered and disappeared back to the graveyard. She was scared, as much as she hated to admit it she was. This was way to big for her to handle. She wanted to help Dean and Sam she did but she was scared of dieing. She didn’t want to be killed because she knew Zachariah would make her suffer for it. He would make it like hell for her. He would make her watch them kill each other. With Lucifer and Michael inside of them fighting to the death. She shuddered at the thought. She was scared to go see her brothers. The wind blew, blowing her hair back out of her face. Suddenly something clicked inside of her. She wasn’t this she wasn’t scared. She had never been scared of anything in her life. She didn’t like these emotions. As a child she only ever felt fear when John was away. She hadn’t know where he was. She knew exactly where Sam and Dean where. She was their big sister. She wasn’t allowed to be scared, she had to be there to promise that everything was going to be ok. She squeezed her eyes shut and thought of the motel room. She opened her eyes and looked at Dean who was fast asleep on a bed. She walked over to him trying to keep quiet. She knelt beside him and spoke quietly.

“Dean” she whispered “I love you, no matter what happens, it’s going to be fine ok, no matter what happens your still my baby brother, you always will be, no matter what Castiel says” she stood up and kissed his forehead softly. She moved to the other bed to kneel next to Sam. “Sam I know we’ve just met and I know I might not be in your best books but I love you, you guys are going to go through so much this year and I wish I could stop it but I’m scared. I hope you don’t have to meet Zachariah, he’s a pain in the ass but he terrifies me. And I don’t get scared I don’t like being scared, sometimes I wish I was back in heaven, I wouldn’t have to feel anything atoll, your going to find it the hardest Sam, who your meant to be, just remember that all angels are dicks, don’t trust them, no one but me or Castiel, maybe even Gabriel” she kissed his forehead and walked over to the table. She sat down on one of the wooden chairs and lay her chin on her arms which were sprawled across the table. She sighed quietly and watched her brothers as they slept.

><><><><><><><><><><

Early the next morning Dean woke up and jumped as he saw Charlotte. “God Charlotte”

“Sorry” she mumbled sitting up right. Sam had woken up last night so she’d hid herself, watching as he left the room. She’d followed and what she saw wasn’t pretty.

“What’s wrong?” asked Dean walking towards her.

“Uh” she should tell him but maybe Sam will tell him? “Uh nothing”

“What is it?”

“Nothing” she said.

“Ok” she looked up confused.

“Since when do you just… drop things?” she asked standing.

“What do you mean?”

“Normally Dean you’d go on and on until you got the answer”

“Did I?”

“What are you hiding?”

“Nothing”

“Yes you are what?”
♠ ♠ ♠
awww cutesy moment even thought the guys are asleep. i'm sorry it took this long to update, i was busy and couldn't think of what to write
remember Read, Review, subscribe, Comment, Love