Status: Just an idea I had, not promising constant updates. I won't leave you hanging though. Hope you like!

Maybe This Secret Was Meant to Be Kept...

Brooklin Faith Lane had it all. Friends, loving parents, a great home..

But that all changed one tragic night when her parents were killed in a spontaneous car accident.

After some arrangements, she had to find a place to reside temporarily.
She lives with her aunt Alison for awhile, and she decided that this is where she wanted to stay. Unfortunately when her social worker arrived the day after her parents funeral, she had a combination of good and bad news.

On the bright side, her parents weren’t dead. Bad news, the people who raised her, weren’t her parents at all. Thats right. Brooke was adopted... Sort of.
You see, the adoption was never finalized, so therefore, if Brooke’s real parents wanted her, which they did, she had to live with them. Brooke isn’t very happy to leave her family and friends, but decides to give her real parents a chance.

What’s the worst that can happen? Lies? Secrets? Deception? Well at least the suspicion of these. For now.

When Brooke arrives at her parents estate, everything seems normal.
But after a few days she begins to realize her parents strange behavior: Barely ever eating at dinner. Talking in secrecy, and becoming silent when she walks in the room. Seeming to... Perfect. To human.

When Brooke finally decides to find out the truth, and does, it is most definitely not what she had expected. And it will change her life forever.