You're Not Making this Easy

Six.

Violet knew that after January, she no longer needed to be with Jimmy. After all, it was all just a ploy. But, after two months of dating, she was quite comfortable with it. Even though it wasn't real. To her, anyways.

Jimmy was so happy, always getting her flowers. She brought the best part of him out, though, all parts of him were the best. Being with her, he would smile for no reason and be happy. Just, all around happy.

He hasn't done drugs in one month, two weeks, and five days. He's been keeping track. It was all just for her.

February fourteenth rolled around, and he had the perfect date planned for her.

She showed up at his apartment at around seven. When she walked in, it was all dark. "Jimmy?" she called out. When she reached for the light switch, an ass load of purple and blue Christmas lights glowed, giving enough light to light up the room. Jimmy was sitting on the couch, with a bouquet of flowers for her. No roses; She hated roses. So overrated. Instead, he got pretty blue and purple dyed flowers, that he knew she'd love. They looked like large daisies, which she loved.

She bit her lip and smiled.

"D'you love it, or what?" he asked, getting up and walking over to her. She hugged him tightly.

"Fuck yes, I love it. You really didn't have to..." He cut her off by pressing his lips hard against hers. Her arms automatically went up around his neck, and his snaked around her waist, pulling her into him.

When he pulled away, he smiled at her. "I tried making dinner, but it completely failed. So, I ordered pizza! That's always good, right?"

She nodded. "Yeah, that'd be great." She looked around the room and admired the lights. "Why purple and blue?"

"My favorite color, your favorite color," he said, grinned, grabbing her hand and leading her to the couch. "I figured they'd look really pretty, too. Just like you."

She blushed, and pushed her face into his shoulder. "Shut up. I'm not that pretty."

He pushed her away a little and lifted her chin. "You're right. You're not pretty, you're beautiful."
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 Awe ♥