Women of Anarchy: Never Look Back

Girls Night

Back to Black by Amy Winehouse played through the speakers of the bar. Olivia called me and we decided on a girl’s night. She told me of this little music bar here in Charming where we could catch up. It wasn’t one of those loud rowdy club/bars just a little bar where music played and people talked and drank. So here I am sitting in a booth with Olivia, both of us sipping on Pina Coladas. The large room was lit dimly with purple Christmas lights lining the bar and tall shelves of alcohol, the purple color of the lights danced along the colorful glass bottles creating blurry blobs of color.

“So how does it feel to be back home?” Olivia asked.

“Uh, to be honest. Confusing.”

“Confusing? Why?”

“Jax.” I answered sipping my drink. “His mood changes are worse than a teen girl’s on PMS.” Olivia laughed loudly at my comment and covered her mouth with her hands as she shook with laughter.

“Why whats up with him?”

“We got into a fight a little while ago. You know any time he doesn’t get his way or someone takes a stab at his ego, he makes a huge deal about it.”

“Well, you need to tell him to take a chill pill. We aren’t at Burger King and he doesn’t always get it his way!” she giggled at her own statement bringing the straw of her drink back to her lips.

I chuckled “Yeah, you’re right.” I spoke resting into the cushion of the booth.

“ So how did you get to come out with me without a baby sister? I mean when we were kids we couldn’t even go to the mall without one of the guys coming along.”

I shrugged “Trust me they probably have the prospect parked out there in an alley way watching me.” I said jerking my head in the direction of the window beside our heads.

“ Ha probably. Remember the time we went to Victoria’s Secret with Tig. It was so weird! I think he had a little too much fun with the mannequins though.” She laughed winking at me causing me to giggle at the memory.

I went back to the bar and ordered a White Russian and Olivia her Black Nail. Walking back to the booth I saw a man talking to Olivia it was obvious they were flirting. I took my time walking back trying to give them as much time as possible. Soon he walked away and I continued to the table.

“Olivia you flirt!” I joked placing the drinks on the table. Before she could reply the man came back and asked her for a dance. She threw me a questioning look but I shooed her away. Brave Face by Delta Goodrem began to play as they swayed together. I smiled and scooted back into the booth I sat on my knees so I sat a little taller so I could see Olivia. I took a sip of her drink then mine as I watched. She laughed and looked away from him with a blush across her face. She always had the better luck with the guys ever since 8th grade and for that I envied her. I was always shy and said the wrong things. For some reason Jax came to mind as I listened to the song. But he is almost always on my mind lately. I felt my purse vibrate against my leg and sat normally in the booth as I dug through my purse.

“Hello?” I answered sipping my drink again.

“Dixie its Gemma. I need a favor.” At the word favor I tensed. If Gemma Teller-Morrow needed a favor it was usually something serious or important.

“Sure. Gem what do you need?”

“Its Jax.” She spoke sounding worried.” They were tending to club business and Jax got hurt.” My stomach knotted itself at that sentence.

“Wh-What? Is he ok?” I asked worried.

“I don’t know. He was being stubborn and wouldn’t let Chibs check on him before he left. He won’t answer his cell and we’re trying to get Juice fixed up here. Can you go check on him for me please?”

“Of course. I’ll text you later ok?”

“Ok. Be careful. You know about the sh*t with the Mayans right?”

“All I know is there’s a lot of sh*t going down with them.”

“Good. That’s all you need to know. I gotta go. I’ll be waiting for that da*n text too.”

“Ok. I’m leaving now. Bye Gem.” I hung up my phone and collected my things just as the song ended and Olivia came back.

“What’s going on?” she asked.
I sighed “Club sh*t. I’m sorry but I really got to go. I’ll call you later ok?”
She nodded a worried expression painted across her beautiful face “Ok. Be careful Dixie.”

“I will be. Will you be ok do you need a ride home or anything?” I asked.

“No. I drove. Just go I’ll be fine.”

“Alright I’ll see you later” I shrugged on my leather jacket and waved to her as I left the building and rushed to my car. I pulled my hair out of the jacket and started the car quickly. I raced down the road to Jax’s house. Once I parked outside the house I ran to the front door my dress blowing around my knees and barged in not even bothering to knock.

“Jax!” I yelled walking quickly into the living room. He limped forward from the kitchen and I suppressed a gasp. His right eye was lightly bruised along with his cheek only his cheek was a little darker, dried and wet blood was caked around the area of his nose. His lip was busted and I didn’t even want to know what was underneath his black sweatshirt, but knew it must be bad considering it was soaked on the left side.

What are you doing here Dix?” he asked trying to pass off as if nothing happened.

“I came to check on you and I’m glad I did” I said walking a little closer and gently stroking his cheek causing him to flinch away from my hand.

“Come here..” I took hold of his hand and pulled him toward the kitchen I sat him in a chair seeing paper towels soaked in blood. I pulled off my jacket, before wetting a washcloth and cleaning up the blood around his nose. I went to his freezer and grabbed a bag of peas. I wrapped them in a thin hand towel and held it to his cheek and eye.

“Is that bad?” I asked gesturing to his sweatshirt.

“Nah its fine.” He assured me.

“I don’t buy it. Arms up.” I demanded. Years of experience preparing me for what I might see.
He growled angrily and slowly lifted his arms as I pulled off his sweatshirt. Blood was dried along his side left side pouring from a gash below his ribs. I then noticed a similar gash along his forearm.

“Sorry you left your date to come here and deal with me.” He muttered holding the peas to his head.

I scoffed “I wasn’t on a date. I was with Olivia we went out for drinks.” I said digging through his cabinet and pulling out the peroxide and gauze.

He nodded “You look beautiful.”

A blush grew on my cheeks. “Thanks”

I cleaned both gashes, but stopped when the light caused something to glisten. I turned his arm slightly before grabbing a pair of tweezers from my open First Aid kit. Gently I pulled out a long, thick sliver of glass. Placing it in a bowl I continued pulling out chunks and shards of glass I finally applied an antibiotic and wrapped it in waterproof gauze.

“You’re going to need stitches.” I spoke examining the side wound closely checking to make sure glass wasn’t in this wound as well. Luckily there wasn’t.

“No. I’ll be fine.” Jax argued. I shot him a glare and he sat back down.

“Do you want anything for pain before I start?”
He shook his head and I took a deep breath. I started slowly making sure I wasn’t hurting him. He winced a few times, but I finally finished stitching him up. I took the gauze and helped him stand before wrapping it around his torso. My fingertips brushed over his exposed skin as I did so. Jax gave me a glance and I glanced back and forth from his eyes to wrapping the gauze. I quickly finished and pulled away from him grabbing my cell phone. I quickly typed the message

‘all is good:)’ to Gemma before cleaning up.

“Thanks Dixie really.” Arms wrapped around me catching me off guard, though I happily wrapped them back around him making sure to avoid his new stitches.

“I’m going to shower. You staying?” he asked.

“Yeah. I’ll stay make sure I can get you to bed ok then I’ll head home.”
He nodded and walked back to his room. I walked to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee sitting in a chair at the kitchen table I slipped off my heels and lit a cigarette. Pulling out my phone again I called Olivia.

“Hey girl! Is everything ok?”

“yeah. All Is good. Did you get home ok?” I asked taking a drag of my cigarette.

“Yeah. Oh! And I got that hottie’s number!” she squealed excitedly.

“haha you lucky!”

“oh! I know!” she replied sarcastically.

We talked a little while longer and I fixed myself a cup of coffee before we hung up. I sat with another cigarette lit and sipping my coffee when Jax walked back in. His flannel pj pants hung low on his hips and the white shirt clung to his still wet skin. His golden hair was dripping on to his shoulders. He fixed himself a cup of coffee and sat beside me.

“Are you going to tell me what happened?” I asked looking over at him and offered him a pain pill.

“Club business.” He answered simply taking the pill from me. I nodded not expecting to receive any other answer any way.

I stood up and emptied my coffee cup. I walked back to Jax and rubbed my hand in a circular motion over his shoulder. He groaned softly but leaned closer to my touch.

“You alright?” I asked.

“Yeah I’ll be fine. Thank you Dixie.” He spoke taking my hand and standing up. He pulled me in another hug and I relaxed into his chest. His smell calmed me.

“I take it you’re not mad at me anymore?” he asked.

“I could never stay mad at you for long Jax. And I wasn’t even mad just upset.”

“I’m so sorry for what I did Dixie. I was just being a real jacka*s. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it Jax. We both know I’ve been through worse.” I said remembering what I had said to Opie. He gave me a sad look.

“I guess I’m going to go” I said pulling away and gathering my things.“Call me if you need anything ok?” I told him walking through the living room to the door.

“Wait. Dixie.” Jax stopped me gently grabbing my hand. He pulled it so I would turn to look at him. He cupped my face and a weird sense of daja vu took over from the last time I saw him. His lips lowered softly and claimed mine. My eyes fluttered close and I wrapped my hand in his hair and my other caressed his neck. I leaned up as much as I could to gain better access to his lips as he backed us up to the wall. Jax’s hands traveled down my body slowly caressing every inch he could reach with a tender touch. He started running his hands down my back until he found my bottom and lifted me a bit to meet his height. Our kiss intensified and I felt my cheeks burning. He took his right hand and bunched up my dress until he was touching the back of my bare thigh. I moaned a bit and pulled back on his bottom lip, catching it between my teeth.

“Dixie” he groaned pulling away before starting to kiss up and down my neck from my jaw I leaned my head back to give him better access. I was in a complete state of bliss. His hands touching me like this and his lips locking with my skin the way they were was just enough to make me feel like I was in a dream. He pulled my legs tighter around his waist and picked me up from the wall and carried me down the hall to his room. My hands rested on his shoulder kissing just below his ear as he walked. He pushed me back against his door closing it before bringing us over to the bed he lay me down gently and lay on top of me kissing me briefly on the lips before nipping down my low cut dress. His rough calloused hands slid up my legs again and slowly brought the dress up, he removed it and went back to my lips throwing the dress to the ground. I sat up and tugged off his shirt and brought his lips back to mine quickly.

“God you’re so beautiful Dixie” he whispered into my neck as he kissed yet another path down to my collar bone. His tongue took its time to create free flowing designs down my torso. Shivers erupted throughout my body as he did this. Reaching behind me he unclasped my bra and slowly brought the straps down my arms taking his time to remove it before moving on to my underwear. I leaned up to kiss him but he stopped me…

“I want to look at you” He spoke his voice gravelly and rough. His hands drag up my body from my waist and his thumbs drag over my nipples, I draw in a breath harshly and he does it again and again. As he does it he kisses a path from the middle of my neck inbetween the valley of my breasts and down the middle of my stomach ending at where my panty line would be. I scraped my nails down his back as he took one nipple into his mouth while he massaged the other before switching.

“Jax” I whispered my eye closed as his hot breath beat against my skin. I reached in between us and removed his pants and boxers at the same time. Jax pulled back the covers to the bed and pulled me underneath them with him. He takes one of my hands in each of his own. Then he leaned over me holding my hands down. His body was above me, not touching at all. I squirm under him wanting to feel the warmth of his body against mine again. He connected his lips on to my neck and bagans to suck on that one spot that drives me insane.

“Everyone’s going to know you’re mine.” He spoke before beginning to suck again harder than before most likely leaving a mark. His words sent
a shiver down my spine. Pushing his knee inbetween my legs to separate them he kissed my lips harder .He positioned himself and looked up at me. I closed my eyes waiting for the intense feeling of pleasure to wash over me.

“Open your eyes Princess” Jax whispered cupping my face gently. “ I want to see you”
I obeyed and locked eyes with him. He gently pushed forward and I moaned throwing my head back only to close my eyes tight as I did so. He was by no means small or even average. My hands went to his shoulders and gripped them tightly digging my nails into his skin in the process as he fully sheathed himself inside of me.

“Jax” I gasped loudly as he pushed deeper pulling my hair back in the process and kissing my lips hard. He grunted, obviously hearing me. I began meeting him thrust for thrust earning a slew of curse words from him.
Each of our names were continuous on the other’s lips, along with moans and groans and whimpers and soft murmuring of pleasure. The pleasure started increasing more and more and neither of us could take it much longer. I gasped as a fire started burning in the pit of my stomach and as soon as it started, it let go letting me tumble over the edge. I cried out and my muscles clenched, milking Jax. He matched my cries as he, too, came.
Jax moved to lay beside my wrapping his arms around me I layed me head on his chest his chin resting on top of my head. He kissed my forehead and held my hand on his chest as I drifted off to sleep…..
♠ ♠ ♠
outift
COMMENTS=CHAPTERS!!!