Status: may or may not update not sure

Diary of a KillJoy

17

I'm sorry I was gone for so long. Long story short, I'm a heavy sleeper. They got me about 4 months ago. A girl by the pseudonym of Striped Suicide. She's a close, like on-good-terms-ex-girlfriend close, friend of Chemical's. She says that he sent out a transmission to any KillJoys he knew of to help get me out of S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W headquarters. He knew that they would have me held there instead of drugging me and than releasing me into the grasp of Battery City. They got me out after about a month, and have been weening me off of the BL/i pills since. I still havn't been allowed to go outside of the room they have me in now, but today there's talk of them letting me out sometime this week.

The drug was like a shadow over my mind and senses that turned colors monotone. I can finally see something other than black, white & grey. I can finally think something other than happy thoughts. I can finally feel pain. I can taster the bittersweet tange of the pills sinking down my throat. This better not kill me. I won't let it. If i can live through what I already have, I can survive this.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait guys. I'm attempting to get back to work on all of my stories and i have sooo many plans for this one specificly!
-Lizz/Crash