Status: Look For The Sequal. Coming Soon.

Secrets Together Make Strange Weather

Through Hell Together Then

Dymtrus found himself outside the all too familiar tattoo shop that Sebastian worked at. He took a deep breath. Dymtrus was utterly clueless as to what he was doing. It felt like something had control of him, holding his strings and causing him to perform like a puppet. Dymtrus walked into the shop and looked around. It had been a while since Dymtrus set foot in the establishment. Jole was with a customer and Dymtrus didn't spot Carol anywhere. Dymtrus walked passed the counter to Sebastian's cubic. Sebastian was sitting at his desk, working on some design. Dymtrus couldn't help but smile at the way Sebastian's head was tilted and the way his hand made short strokes on the paper. Dymtrus lightly cleared his throat. Sebastian picked his head up and looked to see Dymtrus standing by the chair. Sebastian's caramel eyes widened at the sight. The two hadn't seen eachother in a couple days, much less talk to eachother for a while.

"Dym," Sebastian said as he stood. "What brings you here?"

"I'm not really sure," Dymtrus admitted with a sigh. He shook his head.

"Well, I'm glad you came by," Sebastian said.

"Really?" Dymtrus asked confused.

Sebastian approached Dymtrus slowly, making Dymtrus' heart pound. Dymtrus tried to calm down. It was wrong for him to feel this way toward someone other than his boyfriend. Sebastian grabbed Dymtrus' arm and pulled him toward the back.

He said, "We need to talk."

Dymtrus let Sebastain pull him where he wanted to take him. Right now, Sebastian was in full control of Dymtrus. Dymtrus' body wouldn't listen to him. When Sebastian finally let Dymtrus go, he turned away to get a breath. Dymtrus took thge oppertunity to start the conversation.

"Look, I don't care that you don't Alden, for whatever reason it is. He's a nice guy and I think you two would get along."

"You can't be that stupid, can you?" Sebastian asked, slightly irritated.

"Do you always have to be such a jer-"

Dymtrus was cut off by something soft and smooth on his lips. Dymtrus felt his heart skip a beat. His head caught up to the situation and Dymtrus quickly pulled away, his cheeks hot. Dymtrus stared at Sebastian with wide eyes, tripping over his words.

"W-w-w-why would you do that?" He asked. "Aren't you straight? And you're dating my sister!"

"You're so stupid, Dym," Sebastian said. He gave Dymtrus a sincere look that ripped through Dymtrus' body like a bolt of lightening. "I like you, Dym. Ever since I started dating your sister and met you. But I couldn't be a nice guy for you to see me. That's why I was such a jerk to Keira because you're such a good brother that you'd come to me and flip out and I'd get to spend time with you."

"You don't make any sense!" Dymtrus exclaimed. He hid his face in his hands. "I have a boyfriend. You can't put me through this now."

"You already liked me before. The time before you met Alden I was using the time we spent to make you fall for me and you did. I know you did."

"W-w-your timing is horrible, Sebastain. You're horrible," Dymtrus said. "You act like a total dick to my sis and blackmail me and you're telling me it was all an elaborate plan to make me fall in love with you?" Dymtrus gave Sebastain a hard stare.

"It's sounds bad when you say it," Sebastian shrugged. "This is coming from someone who grew up with out much love to go on."

"So you express it with cruelness?"

"I know you're freaking out right now, Dym, but you have to understand-"

"Understand what? That you're still a jerk?" Dymtrus asked, shaking his head. He threw up his hands in defense. "I have to go. Alden's expecting me back soon."

Dymtrus turned to leave. Sebastian said, "Tell me why you came to see me." Dymtrus paused for a moment and closed his eyes. "Tell me why you came to see me and didn't tell Alden where you were going."

"It doesn't matter," Dymtrus said. "You had your chance and Alden took his."

Sebastian turned Dymtrus around so he could get a better look at him. "Can't I have another shot to show you I'm the best guy for you?"

Dymtrus stuttered, unsure of what to say. He wanted the chance to be with Sebastian for so long but now that Sebastian was finally claiming his love for Dymtrus, it was impossible now. Dymtrus was with Alden now. He really like Alden and there was no way Dymtrus could hurt him.

"I can't hurt Alden, Sebastian."

"He doesn't have to know. And neither does Keira."

Sebastian crashed his lips into Dymtrus' for a scorching kiss. It was rough and needy. It made Dymtrus' knees weak and butterflies rise in his stomach. This was so wrong. Wrong for Alden. Wrong for Keira. There was no backing out of this for Dymtrus once it started and when he looked back, he couldn't see his way back. So forward was his only option, his only sanction. Dymtrus cursed at the way Sebastian wrapped his arms around him like a pillow, cradling him as he kissed him softly one last time. Sebastian layed his head on Dymrus' shoulder, his hot breath tickling Dymtrus' neck. It was warming, being in Sebastian's arm, but also cloudy. Dymtrus couldn't think straight. He found himself wrapping his own arms around Sebastian's buff body. It couldn't have been more perfectly chaotic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello. This is the end of this story. But don't worry. There's a sequal coming soon. It's going to have more sneaking around, drama, and we'll get to see inside of Sebastian's emotions.
<3Tezzy