Status: trying to actually finish this one=] updates on weekends

I Love You, You Were Ready

Let The Games Begin

I awoke with the sun shining on my face. I got up and smiled in the mirror. I wore my dress that flowed on my body. My hair was down and wavy. The auburn really popping. I put on my heels and did my make-up
“KASSI! YOU READY?” Leana called up to me.

“Yea!” I called back. Checking my appearance.
I walked down the stairs and saw Matt there smiling. His hazel eyes connected with my green ones. I smiled and ran up to him.

“I forgive you!” was all I said as I kissed him and held on to him. He kissed me back.

“I love you Kassi. And promise to never hurt you again. Will you be mine?” he asked pleadingly.

“Yes!” I exclaimed kissing him.


“KASSI!” Leana screamed in my ear causing me to shoot up. Damn. It was only a dream. Maybe it’s telling me I should go back to Matt. Bam hasn’t called or texted me. He’s probably over me now.

It’s been two weeks since I’ve talked to either boy. Two long agonizing weeks without Matt.
Damn boys. But I will how ever see him today. Jimmy accordingly was sick of our childish behavior and demanded the group gets together. By group I mean the band Leana and I. But, Leana and I being the amazing people we are came up with Operation: Get Matt Back. Which you’d think wouldn’t be hard but his feeling faltered in the past two weeks. And mine deepened.

So we planned on making me look sexy and make Matt want me.

“Lets get you ready.” Leana said placing her hands on her hips. That reminded me of when she came over with the girls for my 16th birthday so many years ago. That’s when life was amazing and had no complication. And only weeks before Matt and I became a thing. And then weeks before the group split. That was truly the best time.

I went to the bathroom and made sure my legs were nice and shaved. Along with my armpits. When Leana was done with my hair and make-up we both examined me in the mirror.

“Wow…” she breathed. I didn’t speak it was that amazing.

We dressed Leana up too. She wore a dress and heels too. What could I say? We both wanted to be recognized.

“Don’t forget that necklace he gave you. That will throw him over the edge crazy for you.” I grabbed my necklace and she pulled me downstairs.

We were in the process of making breakfast when the door bell rang.

“Kassi. You sit pretty. Cross your legs. And pull that dress up a tad. Show them legs!” she said smiling and pulling the dress up.

“LEANA! The dress already goes to my mid-thighs any higher and my panties will show.” I said pulling my dress back down to its original length. I crossed my legs and sipped my orange juice.

“…You try to help a girl look sexy and she doesn’t accept. Unbelievable.” She said shaking her head and going to the door. I heard it open and footsteps shuffle into the kitchen.

“Hola mi amiga!” I heard Jimmy say and hug me from behind.

“Hey buddy!” I said patting his arms.

“You smell like victorias secret!” he said sniffing me some more.

“Maybe cause I am wearing the perfume.” Matts favorite to be exact.

“Jimmy… I find it very odd for you to be sniffing Kassi…” Brian said coming in as well. The boys gathered round the table and began indulging the food we made. Leana came up to my and Jimmy and whispered.

“Kassi, Matt’s oogling you!” I looked over and sure enough he was looking this way.

“Wait… that’s the reason your all dolled up?” Jimmy asked.

“Yesh sir.” I said looking up at him.

“And whats your excuse?” he asked Leana.
She hesitated.

“I couldn’t let Kassi dearest here look out of place so I uh dressed up as well” she said clearly proud of her story.

“Right.” Jimmy said not believing a word. To say the least Leana wasn’t a good liar.

“Are you guys just going to sit in there like hermits or come joins us out here?” Zacky said from the deck.

“OUTSIDE!” Jimmy yelled like a kid who just got ice cream. He picked both Leana and I up and hoisted us over his shoulders. I laughed. From laughing and the impact of Jimmys shoulder when I was put back to my feet my stomach hurt like no other.

“Oww… My stomach hurts…” I whined.

“I could kiss that better.” Brian offered winking.

“Your too much of a flirt Haner” I laughed jabbing him in the rib cage.

“So Kassi… how you doin sweet thang?” Zacky asked wiggling his eye brows up and down.

“ZACKY!” Matt yelled. I smirked. He was getting jealous. “Really?” he asked.

“Dude. She’s hot and single. I’m hot and single. What’s the deal?” he asked.

“Uh the fact that she’s my ex!” he yelled.

“So just because I'm your ex means I can’t see anyone else?” I asked. I was just testing him.

“Well.. not my best friends.” He said.

“Okay.” I said shrugging. When that died down I took Leana aside.

“Brian or Zacky?” I asked. She looked at me funny but answered anyways.

“Brian. Why?”

“you’ll see. BRIAN!” I yelled. I heard the door slide open and close.

“Yea?” he asked.

“How much do you love me?” I asked batting my lashes.

“Depends… why?” I told him my diabolical plan. His smile couldn’t of gotten bigger. We went outside and sat in the chair between Matt and where Brian sat.

“I'm bored!” Jimmy whined.

“Well… we can always go swimming.” Leana suggested.

“Yea!” he yelled taking off his shirt. The other boys soon followed. Except Brian. Damn Matt was fine.

“Man my feel are killing me.” I said slipping them off. I then leaned back in my chair and rested my legs on Brian’s lap.
Let the games begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
soo... what do you think is going to happen? i have the rest typed i just want to know what you guys think. In order for an update i need feedback=]

The Girls