Status: trying to actually finish this one=] updates on weekends

I Love You, You Were Ready

Algebra class and a monster to go?

He took me to my locker first to let me get my books. Then he walked me to my Spanish 2 class. He had his hand on the small of my back. I felt more secure with it there. We got to my class and I turned to him.

“I’ll see you second?” I asked looking into his stunning blue eyes.

“Of course.” He said starting to walk off

“Oh. Bam!” I called after him.

“Yea?” he said turning around.

“Thanks. For you know…being there to uh stop him?” I said more as a question then I meant to. I hugged him as well. He hugged me and kissed my cheek in return. He went his own way. I touched where he kissed me. I smiled. Chris came up to me and put an arm around my shoulders.

“So. You and Bam eh?” he asked.

“No Chris. Remember we’re married? I'm still all yours.” I said wrapping my arm around his waist. We earned looks from others. To say the least they don’t like us. To them we are outcasts. We walked into the class room. We took our seats into the back.

“Hola!” my Spanish teacher said. We usually don’t cause havoc in this class because my Spanish teacher is not a bitch. But that all changes when I'm in Mrs. Martins class.

Soon enough it was time for Algebra. Bam met up with us. We all linked arms and went to algebra together. I was excited. Steve-o, Bam, Knoxville and Jimmy were also in this class.

“Ug…Algebra it’s not necessary. I’m not going to college so this is useless” I groaned sitting down. I sat between Steve-o and Bam.

“Beauman! Don’t complain because that’s how you make it.” My teacher said. Jimmy and Knoxville sat behind us. I got my B.F.C monster out and opened it. She’s so screwed. Sugar in mine and Jimmy’s system is not good.

“Beauman. Put that up that is not a healthy morning drink put it up.” Mrs. Martin said walking to the front of the room.

“My life. I do as I please. And its Kassi not Beauman. Instead of Mrs Martin I could call you Julie.” I said taking a huge gulp of my monster then handed it to Jimmy.

“Young lady I am an adult respect me.” She said pointing at me.

“And I'm human unlike you, you cold hearted bitch.” I said earning a push to my shoulder. The hand belonged to Steve-o. he mouthed stop.

“Kassi, id watch that mouth of yours if I were you.” She said turning her attention back to the board. Jimmy gave me my monster back only to be taken away from Bam.

“Jerk…” I mumbled.

“What was that?” he asked raising an eyebrow with a smile tugging at his lips.

“Steeeeve-oooo….Bam took me life away!” I said fake dieing.

“Here you go you cry baby.” He said handing me a EMPTY can.

“BRANDON COLE MARGERA!” I yelled tipping it upside down with no contents coming out.

“KASSANDRA LEIGH BEAUMAN!” he said mocking me.

“That’s it. Your dead to me.” I said crossing my arms and slouching. He burped in return. I hoisted myself up and sat on Knoxville’s desk.

“Knoxville switch me seats.” I said.

“What do I get if I do?” he questioned.

“Your life.” I said dread serious. He got up and sat where I previously was.

“JIM-JAM!” I said hugging him

“KASSI-KAS!” he said hugging me back.

“Children please.” Mrs. Martin said turning to us then to the board. Jimmy nudged me. I looked over and he was waving two straw. I smiled and happily took it. I got my ammo and started chewing it and placing it into the straw.

“Who’s our victim?” I asked just loud enough for him to hear. He went to go point at Bam, before we heard the door open. We turned and Ehren walked in. Jimmy looked at me and smiled. I shoved even more spit balls into the straw. He handed Mrs. Martin a note and turned. Once he turned Jimmy and I blew on it full force. It hit him.

“EW! My mouth was open and everything!!” he complained pulling one out of his mouth. It was blue. I laughed. I used blue paper.

“15 POINTS! I got into his mouth!” I exclaimed high fiving Jimmy.

“Congrats Ehren. You have my saliva in your mouth. How does it taste? Yummy?” I asked making him gag and run out of the room. I made Jimmy laugh and even got a chuckle out of Mrs. Martin. Soon enough class was over and it was lunch time. I walked out of the room and saw Zacky. I jumped on his back and made him carry me to our spot. Well secondary spot. Our first spot was under a tree outside but since fall is coming to an end and winter was coming we stayed in the art room. When we got there I jumped off. I layed on the floor. I didn’t bring lunch. I was too tired in the morning to make any. The rest of them soon came.

“Kaaaaaaasssssiiiii!” I heard Bam whine. I almost responded but remembered he was dead to me.

“Knoxville make Kassi talk to me” He complained. I felt his presence next to me.

“Why won’t she talk to you Bam?” Michelle asked.

“I drank he-“ he said but I cut him off.

“He drank all of my monster. After he stole it.” I said punching his leg really hard.

“OW MOTHER FUCKER!” he yelped grabbing his leg.

“How long will you be ignoring him?” Wee-man asked.

“Till I turn 17.” I said seeing how long it would take them.

“But…THAT’S A WHOLE FUCKE YEAR!!” Bam said after minutes of hard thinking.

“My point exactly.” I said to no-one but everyone at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha like it?? i have at least 40 page written in a notebook so im typing them into here so i can update but first and foremost i want comments if you want updates=] fair trade right??

luvos muchos
!!