Status: trying to actually finish this one=] updates on weekends

I Love You, You Were Ready

"He's not my father!"

That lasted for a week. My step dad and I got into an argument because my grades got really bad. He even hit me.

^^REWIND 6 HOURS^^

“KASSANDRA! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOUR GRADES SLIPPING.” He yelled at me waving my report card into my face. I was watching that 70’s show with my dog Avree. She was a boxer.

“I dunno. Maybe because I have to live in this hellhole.” I said turning the volume up.

“Don’t talk to me like that *slap* I really don’t think it’s us I think it those friends of yours. What’s that one kids name… Bam? I don’t think he’s even remotely good for you. I think it’s best if you drop him as a friend. Not even just him the whole so called ‘group’ you guys have. They are distracting you from your studies.” He said with venom as he said Bam’s name.

“FuCK YOU! I'M NOT YOUR CHILD! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!” I yelled standing up. He has some major balls to be saying shit like that.

“KASSANDRA DON’T TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT!” my mother yelled coming in out of no-where.

“HE. IS. NOT. MY. FATHER. INCASE YOU FORGOT SCOTT BEAUMAN WA- NO IS! REMEMBER HIM? THE MAN WHO LOST HIS LIFE TO GIVES US OURS? THE ONE THIS ASSHOLE WILL NEVER REPLACE!” I yelled starting to cry.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! GET OUT NOW!” Reed yelled. He pushed me down the stair causing me to yelp in pain. I clutched my ribs. But then he pushed me onto the porch. It was icy and there was a lot of snow outside. I was in my shorts and my thin sweatshirt. I didn’t even have any shoes!

“AND TAKE THIS BITCH!” he yelled throwing Avree outside as well. She growled at him. He almost kicked her but restrained himself. Instead he slammed the door and locked it. Sure enough he closed the curtains. The wind and snow was picking up.

^^FFW 6 hours^^
My body was shaking like mad and my lips were numb and chapped. Well I was all numb. And I had a killer headache. Avree found herself a spot under the porch. I hoped she was ok. But she was strong and I had no doubt. I remembered I had a cell phone. But, once I got the idea I remembered that it was on my bed. I gave up my pride and started to walk. The snow on the sidewalk was at least a foot deep. My shivering got worst. There was only one person close enough to me I could think of. I made my way to his house seeing as he lived only a couple blocks away. I made my way up the stairs. I knocked twice before anyone answered.

“Kassi?” Matt asked opening the door even wider so I was in full view. I tried speaking but I couldn’t. he pulled me into his house.

“MOM!” he yelled. She came rushing into the room.

“Oh my! Kassi?! Hun come with me.” She said. It was hard to walk since my legs hurt so much. Matt noticed this and picked me up and took me to the bathroom where his mom awaited.

“Matt, call Leana and Val” she said. She didn’t like Missy that much and she was bound to be with Michelle and Gena. He did as he was instructed.

“Ok sweety, I'm going to help you undress and we will get you into the warm bath.” She said. Once I was warm again I got out. I put some sweats on that Matt left for me to put on. When I walked out the door I was immediately pulled into a hug. I looked up and met Matt’s hazel ones. There was a weird feeling in my stomach. I never felt it before. I smiled as he took me downstairs to the couch where Leana and Val were already at. He went and got me a ton of blankets. Leana and Val got under the blankets as well. Matt sat down on the other side of Val.

“So Kassi what happened? Matt said you showed up a wreck.” Leana asked.

“I…I’d rather tell everyone at the same time.” I said leaning on Leana.

“Well ok! Matt get everyone over here” Val said. He did so. Everyone showed up around 15 minutes later. Bam rushed to my side once he got there.

“Kassi hunny what happened?” I asked making Leana move so he could hold me. Matt didn’t look very happy. I explained what happened. I was crying by the end. Missy looked annoyed.

“Whats your deal?” Michelle asked her.

“Her. It’s always fucking about her” she said eyeing me.

“Bam can we please go back to our date?” she added with a small smile. I was stunned. The fucker was leading me on.

“Uh….yea, Kass, I am so sorry” he said standing up. My eyes got watery. I held in the tears till they left. Once I let them fall they just kept going. There was no stopping it. The others stayed for a few more hours. Bam was on icy waters with them to say the least. And Missy oh they said they were beyond done with that bitch. Even after all those hours I was still crying. I had no idea as to why. It just hurt when those words left Missy’s mouth and when he left. Matt held me in his arms the whole time.

“Kassi, he’s no worth your tears.” He said. But when that failed he tried again.

“he doesn’t deserve you! If he wants a disgusting whore let it be, but he passed up an amazingly beautiful girl.” And when that did nothing he just gave up. We watched observe and report. His arms were around me and my head was on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
omments for next update=] i have it typed out i just wanna know whats on your guys' minds. what do you think of this story so far??

muchos luvos
!!

kassis outfit

clothes matt loaned her