Status: trying to actually finish this one=] updates on weekends

I Love You, You Were Ready

Thanksgiving Part 1

I woke up the next morning still in Matt’s arms. He mouth was parted and he was snoring just a little. It was cute, and he was very very warm. I snuggled closer.

“Morning.” He said.

“Morning…hey Matt?” I asked sitting up.

“Yea?” he questioned.

“Can you take me home?” I asked. I needed new clothes and it was thanksgiving anyways. I didn’t want to intrude.

“Why? You can just live here! My parents love you!” he said getting excited.

I just shook my head. “No I can’t. I need clothes and I can’t intrude.”

“Kassi. Come live with us. Please?” Christine (Matt’s mom) asked. “You have no choice if I'm asking.” She said after I didn’t reply.

“Fine! Matt will you please go inside with me? I don’t want to face them alone.” I said.

“Ofcourse! Lets go.” He said grabbing his keys.

We got in the car and drove to my house. It was only like a two minute drive. When we got there a horrible sight caught my eye. A paw that I was damn sure belonged to Avree was sticking up out of the snow. I jumped out of the car and ran to it. I screamed when the realization hit me that it was in face Avree’s paw.
Matt was by my side in a matter of seconds. I started to cry. My baby was dead. I grabbed Matt’s hand and we intertwined fingers and walked through the front door.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Reed yelled. “WHO THE HELL IS HE?!” he added as he took notice in Matt.

“None of yo-“ I started but Matt interrupted me

“I’m her boyfriend.” He said. This caught me off guard.

“This is your boyfriend? I never knew you had a boyfriend. “ my mom said scowling at him.
[url]neither did I[/url] I thought.

“Yea and you know what? She’s moving in with me!” Matt added.
Reed was about to speak but I pulled Matt upstairs to my room. I grabbed my duffle bag and stuffed it with anything and everything I could. Especially my photo albums. I grabbed my phone and went down stairs.

“I never said you could leave!” Reed seethed. I laughed.

“You kicked me out dumbass” I said turning to the door. He grabbed my arm and held on. It was hurting due to how hard he was squeezing. Matt tensed up. Reed let go but wasted no time in pushing me as hard as he could. Matt turned to him and punched him as hard as he could. We went to the car again. I avoided looking at Avree. Matt drove into his drive way and killed the engine. Neither of us budged.

“So. Do you really want to be my boyfriend? Or did you just say that?” I asked breaking the silence.

“I most defiantly want to. If you’re up for it that is.” He said looking my way.

“Depends. Are you asking?” I asked suppressing a grin.

“Yes. Yes I am.” He said.

“Then yes, yes I will.” I said finally releasing my smile.

“Walla seal the deal?” he asked wigging his eyebrows. I laughed and kissed him. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted. We explored each other’s mouths and started to get really into it. But as soon as we started we had to stop due to Jimmy pounding on the window and scaring the crap out of us.

“I WANT TURKEY DAMNIT!” He yelled. Zacky, Brian and Johnny laughed and walked into the house. We got out and went in as well. When we walked in we heard wolf whistles. Matt laughed.

“You and Sanders eh?” Johnny said elbowing me.

“Shut it short shit.” I said. Matt wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Aw! Sanders and Beauman sitting in a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-G” Brian sang. Matt hid his head in the crook of my neck.

“KASSI! We should go get a labret for a best friend thing. Jimmy said jumping up and down.

“Haha okay.” I said leaning back onto Matt.

“I wanna go! I’ve been wanting to get a nose piercing for a while.” Brian said. Johnny agreed. The others nodded.

“That’s it! We’re all going to get piercings!!” Matt said.

“MOM! WE’RE LEAVING!” Matt yelled once again grabbing his keys.

“Be back before five!” she told us.

We went out the door and luckily for me I got to sit between Zacky and Brian. Jimmy got to the front before anyone even got to the car.

Soon enough matt pulled in front of bullet proof piercing. We went in and my eye connected with a pair of crystal blue ones. The exact two I never wanted to face again. And the smell of another.

Bam was in the seat and Missy was by his side. Who would of thought! Just my luck right? When she heard the bells on the door ring she looked our way. She had the look of disgust on her face while Bam just looked away. He was getting his nose pierced. When he was done they paid and left making sure to ‘accidently’ bump into me.
I went first since I’d most likely be the first one to back out. I blocked out the sight of the needle. When we were done Jimmy and I looked at each other and high-fived each other.
My lip hurt. I almost cried but didn’t. I didn’t want crap from any of the boys.

“I love it!” Jimmy and I squeaked.

“Ha! Matt! You know that it’s going to be painful making out with Kassi with that in.” Zacky said gesturing to the lip ring.
That made me start laughing because he couldn’t talk right.

“Shut up Kassi!” He pouted.

“Poor Zacky!” I cooed. He hit my leg.

“OW! Maaatt… he hurt me…” I said sticking my bottom lip out.

“Awn. Want me to call the wambulence?” he said in a baby voice.

“Your mean!” I said pushing him and fake crying on Brian’s shoulder. He hugged me and Matt just laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long!! but i have alot written and just need to type it. But since its been so long ill post another chapter. Camments??